– come in for you. – Yeah. How are you two doing?
我不太想谈那个事
Well, I don’t really want to talk about that.
-是吗 -不想
– Oh. Don’t you? – No.
为什么不想说 阿奇
Why is that, Archie?
是不是因为你有什么特他妈的不一样的
Is that because what you have is so fucking special
语言表达不出来的东西
it can’t be articulated, huh?
不 是因为不关你的事
No, it’s because it’s none of your business.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
听明白了吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what? Fuck you.
除了失去我爱的女人以外 最不需要的
The last thing I need beyond losing the woman that I love
就是欠那个抢走了她的男人的人情
is to be obliged to the man who fucking stole her.
-我没有抢她 -对 你♥他♥妈♥的
– Well, I didn’t steal her… – Yeah, well, you fuck…
而且也没有人情可欠
And there’s no obligation.
滚蛋 阿奇
Oh, fuck off, Archie!
老兄 你高人一等的态度真是登峰造极了
Man, you couldn’t be more fucking patronising if you tried.
-然后会怎样 -我不知道 亲爱的
– Then what? – I don’t know, love.
他们可能会给他做一些DNA鉴定
They’ll probably give him some kind of DNA test.
-没错 -对
– Right. – Right.
-你知道那是什么意思 是吧 -对
– You know what that is, do you? – Yes.
-不知道 -那个测试
– No. – It’s a test
-会证明他不是孩子爸爸 -他本身就不是
– that’ll show he isn’t the father. – But he isn’t the father!
-我们都知道 亲爱的 -她是个骗子
– We know that, love. – She’s a liar.
大家都知道和她做的人
Everyone knows she’s done it with…
有很多男生
lots of boys.
-那不重要 斯康克 -为什么
– It doesn’t matter, Skunk. – Why not?
因为他们都是孩子
Because they’re boys.
麦克是成年人 你明白吗
Mike is an adult. You understand?
是个老师 在这种情况下
A teacher. In this kind of situation,
得绝对确信他是清白的
they have to be absolutely sure of his innocence.
在那之前
And until they are,
不会让他回去工作和孩子们接触
they just can’t allow him to work with children.
-那他就不回来了吗 -目前还不行
– So he’s not coming back? – Not at the moment, no.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
斯康克 你的男朋友来了
Skunk, it’s your boyfriend.
伯明翰
Birmingham?
我还以为我们要去佛罗里达
But I thought… I thought you and me were gonna go to Florida
-去看蜥蜴什么的 -是 我知道 但
– and see… See the lizards and stuff. – Yeah, I know, but…
是说我们长大以后
That was when we were older.
那现在为什么不行
Why not now, though?
因为我姑姑让我去伯明翰 斯康克
Because my aunt says I have to go to Birmingham, Skunk.
你不在了我怎么办
What am I gonna do without you?

Here.
-你要吗 -我为什么要
– Will you take this? – Why should I?
好让你想着我
To remember me by.
你什么时候走
When do you go?
明天
Tomorrow.
很早 所以我不能再见你了
Early. So I’m not gonna get to see you again.
你知道多久了
How long did you know that?
你知道多久了 狄龙
How long did you know, Dillon?!
-斯康克 -你现在才告诉我
– Skunk. – You’re only telling me now!
-为什么没告诉过我 -斯康克 住手
– Why haven’t you told me?! – Skunk, stop.
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 狄龙
You’re an arsehole, Dillon.
我想告诉你的 但是我害怕
I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid to.
拜托不要恨我
Please don’t hate me.
是你抛弃我 狄龙
You’re leaving me, Dillon.
我当然恨你
‘Course I hate you.
我永远都恨你
I’ll always hate you!
它一边高一边低
Oh, it’s lopsided.
-没关系 -不 有关系
– It’s okay. – No, it’s not.
挺好的
It’s fine.
好吗
Fine?
我想做得完美
Well, I wanted it to be perfect.
它能吃吗
Is it edible?
必须能
Well, of course it is.
-戴夫 -上面写的话
– Dave! – Well, the message is…
很清楚 那才是你真正想要的 对吧
is clear enough. That’s all you want really, isn’t it?
对 我估计是
Yeah, well… I suppose.
我得走了
Well, I’d better go.
他会喜欢的 珍妮特
He’ll love it, Janet.
-滚开 -喂
– Fuck off. – Oi!
滚开
Fuck off.
有没有人去应个门
Is anyone gonna get that?
萨丝凯
Saskia.
你去吧
You get it.
萨丝凯 萨丝凯
Saskia. Saskia!
-怎么 -还好吗
– Yeah? – All right?
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
什么事
What is it?
我就想让你知道 如果你希望
I just wanted you to know that, if you wanted me to,
我可以当爸爸
I’d be the daddy.
-当什么 -爸爸
– The what? – The… The dad.
孩子的爸 为那件事负责
Uh… Of the baby. T-Take responsibility for it.
-你跟我 我们可以结婚 -老天爷
– You and me, we could get married. – Jesus Christ.
-你是认真的吗 -是啊
– Are you being serious? – Yeah.
杰德 我们现在在开派对 懂吗
Jed, we’re having a party in here, all right?
-别再过来了 -但是
– Just don’t call over again. – But…
斯康克 你还好吗
Skunk? Are you okay?
为什么不告诉我和杰德你跟卡茜亚的事
Why didn’t you tell me and Jed about you and Kasia?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我一直在找恰当的时机
I was trying to find the right moment.
你要娶她吗
Are you gonna marry her?
-不知道 -卡茜亚 我知道你在外面
– I don’t know. – Kasia, I know you’re there!
-真的吗 -我不知道 亲爱的
– Are you? – I don’t know, love.
因为她会抛弃我们 爸爸
Because she’ll leave us, Dad,
就像她抛弃麦克那样
the way she left Mike.
就像妈妈抛弃我们 就像所有人那样
Like Mum left us. Like everyone does.
-不 我不会的 -会 你会的 别撒谎了
– No, I won’t. – Yes, you will! Don’t lie.
会出问题的 爸爸 所有的事都会出岔子
It’ll all go wrong, Dad. Everything always goes wrong.
-为什么只有坏事发生 -好事也会发生
– Why do only bad things happen? – Good things happen.
比如呢 你跟卡茜亚上♥床♥吗
Like what, your sex with Kasia?
斯康克 听我说
Skunk, listen.
我跟杰德跟里克跟麦克怎么办
What about me or Jed or Rick or Mike?
麦克怎么办 卡茜亚
What about Mike, Kasia?
斯康克 你不能再说了
Skunk, you need to stop.
我不想跟你们两个人说话
I don’t want to talk to either of you.
出去 这是我的房♥间
Just get out! It’s my room!
所以让我们尽可能的
So let’s, as much as we can,
周末期间把活动限制在家中 好吗
confine things to the home for the weekend, okay?
-没问题 -只是为了第一次外出确保安全
– Yes. – Just to be safe this first time out.
-谢谢你 医生 好的 -不用谢
– Thank you, Doctor. Yes. – Not at all.
-祝你好运 里克 -谢谢
– Best of luck, Rick. – Thank you.
周末愉快
Have a great weekend.
苏珊 苏珊 苏珊
Susan. Susan. Susan?
上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
苏珊 苏珊
Susan. Susan!
到处都是血 为什么到处都是血
There’s blood everywhere. Why is there blood everywhere?
叫救护车 叫救护车
Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance!
-苏珊 -快他妈的叫救护车
– Susan! – Call a fucking ambulance!
-该死的电♥话♥是多少 -999 你个蠢货
– What’s the fucking number? – 999, you twat!
我不知道她指的是不是我们不能出去逛了
I wonder if she means we can’t have a kick-about.
稍微出去逛逛不介意吧 里克
Wouldn’t mind a bit of a kick-about, eh, Rick?
我想我还是待在家里 爸爸
I think I’d rather stay inside, Dad.
对 也许你是对的
Oh, well, yes, you’re probably right.
最好还是照章办事
Best to… Best to play by the book.
妈妈做了个蛋糕 有点歪了
Oh, Mum’s made a cake that’s… It’s… It’s a bit lopsided.
就想先向你预告一下
Just, uh, thought I should warn you.
出什么事了 什么都没变
Well, what’s going on here? Nothing changes.
别为了那个烦心
Well, we won’t let it bother us, huh?
你好 我的宝贝 你好
Hello, my baby. Hello.
发生了什么
What’s… What’s happening?
别在意 你在做什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!