– Can I have a jam sandwich? – Okay.
先去把你的校服换下来
Go change out of your uniform first.
我 我来弄
Here, I’ll… I’ll get that.
黄油
Butter…
有点怪 是不是
You know, it’s kind of weird, isn’t it,
当你身在此山中
when you’re in the middle of something,
怎么会那么不识庐山真面目
how things can be so, uh, confusing, you know?
-看不透 -你在说什么
– Unclear. – What are you talking about?
不是 你看 我说的是
No. Whereas, you know, what I’m saying is,
花点时间 空间 换个角度看
whereas with a bit of time and a bit of distance and perspective,
事情就比较…
things kind of…
听着 不管你想要的是什么
Look, whatever you want…
什么
Sorry?
房♥子也好 孩子也好
A house, a baby,
不管你想要什么 我都会给你
whatever you want, I’ll give you.
你真是个好人 麦克
That’s very kind of you, Mike.
我想说的就是这个
That’s what I’m saying.
我以退出为代价
It took me, I don’t know, stepping away…
就换了个视角
To get a perspective.
对 明白了你想要的那些东西 卡茜亚
Yes, and to realise that the things that you want, Kasia,
你想要的那些东西也是我想要的
the things that you want are, are the things that I want.
麦克 我现在和阿奇在一起
Mike, I’m with Archie now.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你现在跟他妈的阿奇在一起吗
You’re with fucking Ar… Archie?

Yes.
恋人关系吗
As lovers?
什么 你在恋爱吗
Well, what? Are you in love?

Yes.
我 我真♥他♥妈♥的 我为你高兴
Well, I’m s… I’m so fucking… I’m happy for you.
我真♥他♥妈♥的为你高兴
I’m so fucking happy for you!
麦克 麦克
Mike. Mike?
当我很老时 总有那么一天
When I’m really old, one day
有朝一日 我很老时
One day, when I’m really old
当我的头发尽数散落
And when my hair falls out
我会用一勺你做的橘子酱
I’ll stick it back with a spoon
把它们粘回去
Of the marmalade that you made
麦克
Mike!
这他妈的是什么
What the fuck?
当我很老时 总有那么一天
When I’m really old, one day
有朝一日 我很老时
One day, when I’m really old
我们不会在乎谁输谁赢
We won’t care who’s winning
皱纹延伸到月亮上
Our wrinkles will stretch to the moon
当我很老时 总有那么一天
When I’m really old, one day…
-怎么回事 -斯康克
– What the fuck? – Skunk.
-你做了什么 -你知道是什么
– What were you doing? – You know what.
为什么
Why?
-不知道 -为什么是她
– I don’t know. – Why her?
不知道
I don’t know!
你保证不会告诉任何人
Just promise you won’t tell anyone.
好吧 我就是非常
All right. I just really…
-你还没保证 -我保证
– You haven’t promised. – I promise.
我就是不理解为什么人们会做那种事
I just don’t understand why people would do that.
-恋爱的时候就会做了 -你恋爱了吗
– It’s what you do when you’re in love. – You’re in love?
我是 我不知道她怎么想
Well, I am. I don’t know about her.
-她怀孕了怎么办 -她没
– What if she’s pregnant? – She’s not…
-如果呢 -斯康克
– Well, what if? – Skunk!
可能会是谁的
Whose could it be?
-西蒙·马洛伊的 -好
– Simon Malloy’s. – Okay.
杰德·坎宁安 丹尼斯·伍兹
Jed Cunningham. Dennis Woods.
杰德·坎宁安?
Jed Cunningham?

– Yeah. – Ugh.
还有谁
Who else?
好几个家伙 我记不得他们的名字了
A couple of guys, I can’t remember their names.
-留长发辫的是谁 -布莱恩·威廉姆斯
– Who’s that one with the dreadlocks? – Brian Williams.
-他会杀了我的 桑瑞丝 -闭嘴
– He’s gonna fucking kill me, Sunrise! – Shut up!
让我想想
Just let me think.
你最后一次见到奥斯伍尔德小姐是什么时候
And when’s the last time you saw Miss Oswald?
上星期二
Uh… Last Tuesday.
在哪
Where?
学校外面
Outside the school.
她当时在打另一个小孩 所以我得
Uh, she was attacking another child, so I had to…
不好意思 你是说桑瑞丝吗
Sorry, did you say Sunrise?
-抱歉 -桑瑞丝·奥斯伍尔德?
– Sorry? – Um, Sunrise Oswald?
是苏珊
Susan.
-我们说的是谁 -苏珊
– What did we say? – Susan.
好吧 抱歉 因为我不认识苏珊
Oh, right, sorry, ’cause I don’t know Susan.
我惩罚的是桑瑞丝
It was Sunrise who I reprimanded.
-你不认识她吗 -不
– You don’t know her? – No.
我是说 我知道她 她也在学校里
Well, I mean, I know her, she’s in the school,
但我和她从来没有过接触
but I’ve never had any contact with her.
我懂了
I see.
她说你们两个有私情
Well, she claims you’ve been having an affair.
什么
What?
真荒唐 她是个孩子
Well, that’s insane. She’s a child.
她14岁了 基尔南先生
She’s 14 years old, Mr Kiernan.
而且她怀孕了
She’s also pregnant.
-基尔南先生吗 -您有什么事
– Mr Kiernan? – Can I help you?
-基尔南先生吗 -是
-Mr Kiernan? -Yes.
-没关系 别担心 -大家都出去
– It’s all right, don’t worry. – Everybody, get out!
孩子们 出去
Kids, out!
麦克
Mike.
他们来了 爸爸
They’re coming, Dad!
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
你知道我会回来的 对吧
Now, you know I’ll be back, yeah?
你知道我会把所有事都搞定的 对吧
You know I’ll make sure everything’s all right, yeah?
-我真的很爱你 -爸
– I love you so fucking much. -Dad.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thanks, love.
我也真的很爱你们 亲一下
And I love you so much, yeah? Give us a kiss.
过来 过来 过来
Come here, come here. Come here.
来吧 我们来一个该死的全家抱 好吧
Oh, come on. Let’s do a big family fucking hug, yeah?
-我爱你 爸爸 -我真的很爱你们
– I love you, Dad. – I love you so much.
我爱你 爸 我爱你
I love you, Dad. I love you.
爱你 爱你 爱你
I love you, I love you, I love you.
爱你 爱你 爱你
I love you, I love you, I love you.
爱你 爱你 爱你 爱你们
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
别把事闹大了 行吗
Can you not cause a scene, all right?
萨丝凯 不许带男孩回家 不许开派对
Saskia, no boys, all right? No parties.
滚开
Oh, fuck off.
滚开 你个王八蛋
Fuck off, you cunt!
-姑娘们 回屋里去 -快他妈滚蛋
– Girls, get back inside. – Get the fuck out of here!
我有权找辩护律师 是不是
I’ve a right to call a solicitor, don’t I?
-是 -我现在就要找
– Yes. -I’d like to do that now.
抱歉 基尔南先生的辩护律师来了
Sorry. Uh… Mr Kiernan’s solicitor’s here.
-现在是涉嫌吗 -是
– So this is alleged? – Yes.
你们还没拘捕我的当事人吗
You haven’t arrested my client?
目前他是在协助我们的调查
For the moment, he’s helping us with our inquiries.
-穿上你的外衣 -等一下
– Get your jacket on. – Wait a minute.
-不行 她是个骗子 -什么
– No. She’s a liar. – What?
她之前就做过这种事
She’s done this type of thing before.
在另一个指控里说另一个男人强♥奸♥
Another man, another accusation, essentially of rape.
又一个谎言
Another lie.
查一下 警探
Look it up, Detective.
你现在得做个决定
So you have a decision to make.
你要么放了我的当事人 要么逮捕
Either you release my client or… You arrest him.
好把事情闹大 等着她编的故事败露
And then we’ll take this matter further as her story falls apart.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该谢谢卡茜亚
You can thank Kasia.
是她让我来
She’s the one that asked me to…

Right.
-帮你忙的 -对 你们怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!