Find me gone, I’m just in bed
读着童话故事
Reading up on fairy tales…
斯康克 现在我们能进去了 亲爱的
Skunk, we can go in now, love.
-你好 斯康克 -你好
– Hi, Skunk. – Hi.
你坐在这里好吗 斯康克
Why don’t you sit down there, Skunk?
好的
Okay.
-你怎么样 -我很好
– How are you? – I’m fine.
-你为什么那么说话 -他吃了药
– Why are you talking like that? – It’s his medication.
-怎么说话了 -有点抖
– Talking like what? – Kind of groggy.
是吗
Am I?
你有自己的电视 所有这些东西
You’ve got your own telly and all.
对 你知道 我 我看
Oh, yeah. You know, I… I watch, um…
-对不起 -不 不会
– I’m sorry. – No, no.
-学校怎么样 -很好
– How’s school? – It’s fine.
实际上我们今天就上半天学
We’re actually on a half day today.
她来看你是不是很好心 里克
Isn’t she good to come, Rick?
对 她人好
Yes, she is.
-是她要求的 知道吗 -她真的很好
– She asked to, you know. – She’s really good.
我一直觉得斯康克是个好人 是不是
I always thought Skunk was really good, didn’t I?
-没错 -我都不知道
– Uh-huh. – I don’t know.
是什么感觉
What was it like?
那种疯狂的时候
You know, when you went kind of mad?
-那个 -我这么说没关系吗
-That’s… – Is it all right if I say that?
实际上相当难以描述
Actually, it’s really hard to describe.
不过有点像是有一片毒云
But it’s kind of like there was a toxic cloud.
-毒云 -对 或罪恶迷雾之类的
– A toxic cloud? – Yeah, or a… a mist of evil or something.
真的吗
Really?
或是邪恶
Or badness.

Yeah.
现在它还在吗
Is it there right now?
少了
Less.
实际辛克莱医生说以现在这种好转速度
ln fact, Dr Sinclair was saying at this rate of improvement,
里克也许就能回家过周末了
Rick might be able to come home for the weekend.
-说得对吗 儿子 -什么时候
– Isn’t that right, son? – When?
-不是现在 -不 不 不
– Not, not now. – No, no, no.
-不 现在不行 -现在还不行
– No, not now. – No, not now.
但快了
But soon.
我有个舅舅也一样是个疯子
I had an uncle who was a nutter like that.
-他觉得他头发里有寄生虫 -是吗
– Thought he had worms in his hair. – Oh, yeah?
对 他认为虫子在那做窝
Yeah, like nesting there.
就把头发都剃掉了 之后就一直留光头
Shaved it all off. Been bald ever since.
-那他好点了吗 -没 更糟了
– Is he better, though? – No, he’s worse.
他现在住在佛罗里达 知道吗 那边有蜥蜴
He lives in Florida now. D’you know, they have lizards there.
-什么 -蜥蜴 数以万计
– What? – Lizards, millions of ’em,
就在大街上到处跑
just walking round the streets.
你好 最近怎么样
“Hey, how you doin’?”
我们两个应该去 知道吗
You and I should go sometime, d’you know that?
什么时候
When?
我不知道 有一天
I don’t know. One day.
怎么 如果我叫你一起去你同意吗
Why? Would you come if I asked you to?
好啊
Yeah.
那你爱的那个家伙怎么办
What about that guy you’re in love with?
-麦克 -那个老师
– Mike. – That teacher.
他会理解的 我也爱你
He’d understand. I’m in love with you as well.
真棒 这种情况叫做三角关系
Sweet. They call that a “Ménage à trois.”
什么意思
What does that mean?
三角恋
Love triangle.
-来接个吻 -不
– Give us a kiss. – No.
不错
Nice one.
我不知道 就像是
I don’t know. It was like…
我觉得他就是没兴趣了或者怎么着
I think he just switched off or something. Click.
突然之间他就再也不在那了
Click and he just wasn’t there any more.
你好 肥妞
Hello, fatty.
我没钱
I haven’t got it.
你没钱?
You haven’t got it?
-你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗 -放开我
– Are you fucking joking? – Let me go.
放开
Let go!
-还他妈笑? -不是 对不起 桑瑞丝
– Fucking laughing? – No. I’m sorry, Sunrise.
贱♥人♥ 你完了
Bitch, you’re gone!
我记着呢 懂吗
History, yeah?
你现在正式被列入黑名单
You’re now officially on the list.
你就他妈的等着瞧吧
Just you fucking wait!
矮肥球
Dumpy little turd.
他死了吗
Does he die?
我不能告诉你们他死了没有
I can’t tell you if he dies or not
因为我们要读书自己找出来 好吗
because that’s why we read, to find out, okay?
但是我们都应该知道
But let’s just all agree there is a chance
他有死的可能性 明白吗
that he may die, all right?
-我不想他死 -好了
– I don’t want him to. – All right.
你们觉得他为什么继续 凯文
Now, why do we think he goes on? Kevin?
他之前的生活毫无意义 不是吗
Well, his life was rubbish, weren’t it?
而且无聊
And boring.
而门后面可能有邪恶的鬼东西
Whereas through the doors there could be wicked shit.
-像是恶龙 -比如恶龙之类的鬼东西
– Like dragons. – Like dragons and shit.
-巨魔 -对 像是老师
– Trolls. – Yeah, like teachers.
大家慢点说 慢点
Everyone, just wait, wait.
刚刚凯文说的
That, what Kevin said,
是对勇气的定义 对吗
is the definition of courage. Right?
虽然害怕
Being afraid…
但不管怎样都去做
but doing it anyway.
-我还是不去 -你当然不会去
– I still would not go. – ‘Course you wouldn’t go.
我不想死
I wouldn’t want to die.
-他没有死 维克拉姆 -你剧透了
– He doesn’t die, Vikram. – You told me the end!
为什么你非得毁了它不可
Why did you have to ruin it?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
你还好吗
You all right?
-求求你们 -性冷淡的母狗
– Please… – Frigid slut.
-饶命 -按住她
– Please. – Hold her.
我在努力
I’m trying.
-那就趁她倒在地上赶快踢啊 -有踢
– Well, kick her while she’s down, then. – I am!
-对准肋骨 -我有 看清楚 对准了
– Properly, in the ribs. – I am! Watch! I am!
-再踢狠点 -天啊 闭嘴
– Do it harder than that. – God, shut up!
冲着肋骨踢 不是胳膊
Do it in the ribs, not the arm.
-闭嘴 我下次踢的就是你 -使劲
– Shut up! I’ll kick you next time! – Harder!
-你在干什么 -这究竟是什么情况
– What you doing? – What the hell is going on here?
行了
Come on.
斯康克 你没事吧
Skunk, you all right?
听着 如果你♥他♥妈♥再那么碰我 我就举报你
Listen, if you fucking touch me like that again, I’ll report you.
-你要举报我 是吗 -对
– Oh, you’ll report me, will you? – Yeah.
你多大了 拜托
How old are you? Come on!
-她才到你腰 -滚开 你个恋童癖
– She’s half your size. – Oh, fuck off, you paedo.
快走 离开这 别让我看到你
Go on, get out of here. Get out of my sight.
桑瑞丝 回来
Hey, Sunrise, get back here.
你要干什么 那是我妹妹
What are you doing? That’s my sister.
-站住 -别跟我妹妹那么说话
– Stay right there. – Don’t talk to my sister like that.
过来
Come here.
-他妈的基佬 -去那边 站到那边
– Fucking queer. – Down there. Stand down there.
-你 安静点 -你为什么听他的
– You, be quiet. – Why are you listening to him for?
-他是老师 萨斯 -对 快离开这
– He’s a teacher, Sas. – Yeah, just get out of here!
接下来的两周 你都要到这来
For the next two weeks, you’re gonna come here for…
好了 桑瑞丝 看着我
Yeah, right. Sunrise, look at me.
放学后都要留校
For an hour and a half’s
一个半小时 从明天开始
detention after school, starting tomorrow.
明白吗
Do you understand?
好 回家吧
Good. Go home.
她和另一个女孩起了点争执
She had a bit of a run-in with another girl,
但我们把那事已经解决了 没问题了
but we sorted it out and everything’s fine,
所以别担心
so don’t worry, it’s…
麦克救了我
Mike rescued me.
是吗
Really?
-我能来一块果酱三明治吗 -行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!