Um, how is Kasia?
卡茜亚过得很好
Kasia’s fine.
你能代我向她问好吗
Will you, um, say hi to her for me?
你要我回个口信吗
Do you have a message back?
是的
I do.
人♥渣♥
Dick.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她就是这么说的
It’s what she said.
你扣了多少分
How many did you get?
-100分 -见鬼
– A hundred. -Shit.
他给我的其中一句评语说
And one of the long ones.
我的语言使用不当
“I must not use inappropriate language…”
你这是在干什么
What the hell did you just do that for?
给我坐下 把钱拿出来
Sit down. Give me some money.
-什么 -钱
-What? -Some money.
-为什么要给你 -因为我想要
-Why? -‘Cause I want some.
如果你们不给 我大姐
And if you don’t, my
会揍得你们找不着北
sister’s gonna kick the fucking shit out of you.
-要多少 -所有的钱 统统交出来
– How much? -All you got. Get it all out.
你也一样
You as well.
快点 手脚麻利些
Go on, quick! Hurry up!
听好了 从下周开始
Now, every week, from next week on,
每周每人交给我两英镑
I want £2 from each of you.
什么
What?
这是不把你们列上名单的代价
That’s what it costs to stay off the list.
-什么名单 -死亡名单 贱♥人♥
– What list? -The list of fucking death, bitch.
还给你这狗屎的老土手♥机♥
Here’s your shit fucking loser’s out-of-date fucking mobile.
-摔坏了 -什么
-It’s broken. – What?
这婊♥子♥ 这该死的欠扁的丑陋的
The cow. The absolute fucking ugly…
继续
Go on.
-你扣了多少分 -200分
-How many did you get? -Two hundred.
这成绩肯定倒数了
Must be one of the bad ones.
我能买♥♥个新手♥机♥吗
Can I get a new phone?
-你已经有手♥机♥了 -可是它摔坏了
-You’ve got a phone. -It broke.
-我能买♥♥个新的吗 -不行
-Can I get a new one? -No.
为什么不行
Why not?
你应该爱护好你的旧手♥机♥
You should have taken better care of the old one.
有了新手♥机♥我会很开心
It would make me so happy.
安静点 斯康克
Quiet, Skunk.
我会成为最快乐的孩子
I’d just be the happiest child.
我正在工作 亲爱的
I’m trying to work, love.
我会欣喜若狂
I’d be delirious!
这不公平
It’s just not fair.
-我不在乎 -你不关心我
-I don’t care. -You don’t care about me.
是的 他不关心我
Yeah, he doesn’t care about me.
走开 斯康克
Go away, Skunk!
他恨我 他亲口说的
He hates me. That’s what he said.
-求你了 -没门
-Please. -Stop it.
求你了 爸爸
Please, Dad.
-他巴不得我死了才好 -什么
-He wishes I was dead. -What?
没什么
Nothing.
求你了
Please!
埃米莉
Emily!
我不想再听到这些话
I don’t want to hear it again.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?!
埃米莉
Emily.
-现在几点了 -10点10分
– What time is it? – Ten past ten.
你觉得给他的教训够了吗
Do you think he’s learnt his lesson yet?
这是谁
Who’s this?
苏珊·奥斯伍尔德
Susan Oswald.
荡♥妇♥
Slut.
不 她不是
No, she’s not.
看吧 我说的没错
Told you.
他们称之为”口♥交♥”
They call that fell-at-io.
我得回家去了
I have to go home.
你去哪了 为什么不打个电♥话♥
Where have you been? Why didn’t you call?
我没有手♥机♥
I don’t have a phone.
你这臭小子 胆子越来越大了
You little brat! How dare you do what you just did !
坐下
Sit down!
是的 她回来了 她没事
Yes, she’s here. She’s fine.
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
我的指数下降了
My levels are off.
永远都不能忘记这对你有多重要
You can never forget how important this is.
我知道
I know.
我知道这很枯燥 我知道坚持不容易
I know it’s routine, I know it’s hard…
-说没关系 爸爸 -什么
-Say it’s okay, Dad. -What?
我说过我很抱歉
I said I was sorry.
你要说没关系
Now you have to say it’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
如果我死了你会怎么做 爸爸
What would you do if I died, Dad?
这个问题我连想都不敢想
I can’t even answer that question.
你会哭吗
Would you cry?
当然
Uh-huh.
号♥啕大哭
A lot?
我想我会哭个不停
I don’t think I’d ever stop.
如果我
What if I…
住手
Stop!
-不 -放手
-No. -Get off!
放手
Get off!
-讲讲我出生的那晚的事 -不要
– Tell about the night I was born. – No.
-继续啊 -我不知道 干嘛
– Go on. – I don’t know. Why?
-是讲那天晚上还是 -那个梦
– The night, or the… – The dream.
-拜托了 拜托 -不 不再讲了
– Please. Come on. – No. Not again.
-给我讲吧 -你为什么
– Tell me. – Why do you…
我都不知道你为什么喜欢听这个
I don’t even know why you like this.
我就是喜欢 快点
I just do. Come on.
好吧 梦到的是一个女人
All right, well, it’s about this woman.
-她生活中的不同瞬间 -各种片段 对
– And different times in her life. – Different moments. Yes.
-各种片段 -比如
– Different moments. – Like what?
-我不记得了 -想想
– I can’t remember. – Think.
-想不起来 -试试
– I can’t remember. – Try.
有些是伤心的时候
Well, some of them are sad.
但大多数都很开心
But most of them are happy.
那个女人就是我
And the woman was me.
那个女人就是你
And the woman was you.
梦里就是我的将来
And the dream was my future.
这我就不知道了
I don’t know about that.
我是说 感觉上是 但是呢
I mean, that’s what it felt like, yeah, but, yeah…
那我在梦里长什么样
But what did I look like?
面目狰狞
Hideous.
你人真好
You’re nice.
出凡脱俗
Stunning.
然后你就醒了
And then you woke.
然后我就醒了
And then I woke, and I was
悲喜交加
happy and I was sad all at the same time.
然后妈妈就在旁边
And Mum was there.
是她把我叫醒的
She was the one that woke me up.
然后她说
And she said…
阿奇 她来了
“Archie, she’s here.”
-说的是我 -说的是你
– Meaning me. – Meaning you.
要出世的那个人只有你 不是吗
Well, you were the one about to be born, weren’t you?
斯康克
Skunk.
-我忍♥不住 -我知道
– I can’t help it. – I know.
你真是个奇怪的姑娘
You’re such a strange girl.
好了 把要紧事先做完
Come on, let’s get this done.
给 你自己来
Here, you do it.
仰望云中巨兽
Looking up at monsters in the clouds
红色是生命的终点
Red’s the colour when you’re dead
消失不见时 我躺在床上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!