To lie down.
不许去 回来 吃早饭
No, you’re not. Get back in here. Get your breakfast.
-再见 爸爸 -再见 亲爱的
– Bye, Dad. – Yeah, bye, love.
没问题了吧
All right?
又是炒蛋
Scrambled egg?
没别的好吃的了吗
Do we not have anything better?
我们有炒蛋
We have scrambled egg.
怎么了
What?
没事 我去后院了
Nothing. I’ll be out in the back.
什么
What?
我是说 癌症什么的 抽烟就会得
I’m just saying, cancer and all. You’ll catch it.
那又怎样 我的人生我做主 对吧
Yeah, well, you make your choices, don’t you?
烦死了
So annoying.
一定很棒
It’s gonna be great.
-秘密房♥间 -拜托
– A secret room. – Come on.
不是房♥间 是营地
Not a room. A camp.
或是基地
A base.
巢穴
A lair.
什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
巢穴
A lair.
-快 帮我拍张照 -什么
– Quick, take my picture. – What?
-拍我和巢穴的合照 -老天
– Take my picture in front of it. – Christ.
快点
Come on!
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
对不起
I’m sorry.
别 别 停下
No, no. Stop.
别这样
No.
恶心
Gross.
亲的不错
Nice move.
停下 停
Stop, stop.
伙计们 好呀
Hi, guys.
-拜托 看看 这是张6 -这属于作弊
– Come on. Look, this is a six. – That’s cheating.
-什么 别瞎说了 -这才张9 拜托
– What? Stop doing that. – This is a nine. Come on.
-麦克 -怎么了
– Mike. – Yeah?
-你做了老师以后 -蓝牌
-When you’re a teacher – Blue.
还会给我们带好吃的好玩的吗
Will you still bring us treats and stuff?
不行了 不能再那么做了 斯康克
Uh, no. That’s all gonna have to end, Skunk.
真的吗
Really?
你看 学生和老师间的关系
Well, you see, the relationship between student and teacher
-是天生注定的 -你不会是我们的老师的
– is by its nature… – You won’t be our teacher.
-你可没法确定吧 杰德 -麦克
– Well, you never know, Jed. – Mike.
-注定怎样 -注定要对立
– By nature is what? – Well, it’s adversarial.
-对立是什么意思 -出牌
– What does that mean? – Go.
这么说吧 意思是我的职责就是与你为敌
Well, it means that it’ll be my job to see you as the enemy.
-他就会扯淡 -有些人只配被我鄙视
– He’s full of shit. – Somebody only worthy of my contempt.
-麦克 -你们也会开始这样对待我
– Mike! – And you’ll begin to see me that way, too.
麦克
Mike!
-该谁出牌了 -该你
– Whose go is it? – Yours.
好吧
Okay.
我永远不会与你为敌 麦克
-I won’t ever see you that way, Mike. – Aw.
-因为你爱上他了 -我没有
– It’s ’cause you’re in love with him. – No, I’m not!
伙计们 伙计们
Guys, guys.
以我的经验 嘲笑别人爱上谁的人
In my experience, the person who brings up the subject of love
往往才是那个坠入爱河的人
is more often than not the person who is in love.
-真的吗 -闭嘴
– Really? – Shut up.
你脸红了 杰德
You’re blushing, Jed.
你们两个呢 你们相爱了吗
What about you two? Are you in love?
麦克和我吗 当然了
Mike and I? Of course.
那你们怎么还没结婚
Then why aren’t you married yet?
问倒你了吧
That’s the question.
一切可好
– All good? – Uh-huh.
-晚安 -晚安
– Night. – Night.
拉上窗帘
Close your curtains.
你给柯蒂斯医生打电♥话♥了吗
Have you called Dr Curtis?
打了 但他说 除非里克同意
Oh, yes, but he says, uh, he can’t act in any way
不然他没法进行治疗
without Rick’s permission.
-那他没办法了 -就是这么回事
– Which he won’t give. – This is what I’m saying.
他不肯走出卧室一步 阿奇
He won’t come out of his bedroom, Archie.
珍妮特整天坐在他门外
Janet sits outside his door all day
尝试和他聊天 但没用
trying to talk to him, and nothing.
我很抱歉突然这样把你扯进来
I’m sorry to drop in on you like this, out of the blue,
但是我 你看 我在想
but I just… You know, I just thought…
我想 毕竟 阿奇他 是个律师吧
I thought, “Well, Archie, he’s a… A solicitor and…”
所以你想 采取进一步措施
So you want… You want to take this matter further?
采取法律手段是吗
You want to make this a legal matter?
你说诉讼吗 不不不 别想多了
Bloody legal action? No, no, no. Forget it. Uh…
我再也不想和那个混帐有瓜葛了
I don’t want anything more to do with the bastard.
-奥斯伍尔德吗 -没错
– Oswald? – Yes.
为什么
Why not?
因为我怕他
Because I’m scared of him.
我真♥他♥妈♥害怕他
I’m just really bloody scared of him.
你掉到水里
And you went under the water.
那时候你才五岁
Five years old.
你父亲飞快穿过石头堆去救你
And your father ran so fast across those stones to get you.
他够到了你
And he got you.
救了你的命
He saved you.
那之后
And then…
你好 巴克利太太 里克在家吗
Hello, Mrs Buckley. Is Rick in?
有什么事
Why?
没大事
Don’t know.
我只是想 也许他想出来散散心
Just thought he might like to hang out or something.
他病了 亲爱的 他不能出门
He’s ill, love. He can’t come out.
-好吧 那么 -再见 亲爱的
– Okay, well… – Goodbye now, love.
再见
Bye.
总之然后呢
And anyway…
我们给你买♥♥了那个微型坦克模型
Then we bought you that Matchbox tank.
记得吗 作为你勇敢的奖励
Do you remember? For being so brave.
然后你想把它送给你父亲
And you tried to give it to your dad
因为他跑过石头堆时
because he’d cut his feet up
割伤了脚
running over those stones.
你那时候 真是善良
So kind, you were, so…
想想 有哪个五岁的孩子
I mean, what five-year-old in the world…
能做到那样的事情 是吧
would have done that, huh?
真蠢
Stupid.
-你好 阿奇 -鲍勃
– Hello, Archie. – Bob.
有什么事情吗
What can I do for you?
我在想能否和你谈一谈
I was wondering if we could have a little chat.
-谈一谈 -没错
– Chat? – Yeah.
谈就谈吧
Yeah, absolutely.
好吧 那个
Okay, well, um…
我知道 自从芭芭拉去世
I know things have been…
你一直都很不好受 对吧
tough for you since Barbara passed away, you know?
你和孩子们都不好受 是吧 有关于
For you and for the girls, you know? And what with…
最近发生的那事情
everything that’s been happening lately…
我只是 想让你知道
I just… I wanted you to know that
如果你想找人谈谈
you know, if ever you wanted to talk…
-谈谈 -没错
– Talk? – Yeah.
滚远点 阿奇 能做到吧
Fuck off, Archie, will you?
好吧
All right. Um
我只是想问问你
Well, what I wanted to ask you was, uh…
能不能让你的女儿们对巴克利一家好点
if you could ask your girls to give the Buckleys a break.
他们最近非常不好过
They’ve been having a tough time of it lately.
-是吗 -对
– Have they? – Yeah.
那太不幸了
That’s really awful.
你上一次痛哭是什么时候 阿奇
When was the last time you cried, Archie?
-痛哭 -是啊
– Cried? – Yeah.
-不记得了 怎么 -下一次你说我女儿不是的时候
– I don’t know. Why? – ‘Cause the next time you will
就是你下次痛哭流涕的时候 听我说完
is the next time that you criticise my girls… No, hang on.
不管是什么鸟事 懂了吗
In any fucking way whatsoever, all right?
他们越界了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!