Already done.
驳好
Excellent!
好极
With this remote you can shut the bomb down face to face,
用这遥控器 既可直接控制核弹
or you can dial it in over the link.
也可透过天线控制
All right, let’s close this deal.
非常好 我们来速战速决吧
Shepherd, I want to be airborne in five minutes.
席佛 我想五分钟内使用直升机
Kelly, contact Washington and tell them the bomb’s going to Denver.
基利 接通华盛顿 告诉他们核弹正运往丹佛
Then contact Geneva.
然后接通Geneva
When the money’s there, I’ll shut down our puppy.
钱送到便关上时间掣
Smile, boys! We’re about to retire!
开心点 我们快发达了
Let’s get this bird unwrapped!
启动这直升机
We haven’t met. I’m Max!
我们没见过 我叫马♥克♥思♥
You probably thought I was a computer nerd.
你也许以为我是电脑痴
Wrong!
错
I was a Navy SEAL, lady.
我以前是海军特击队精英 女士
You should see what I can do
想知道我能做些什么?
with just my thumb.
留意我的手指
You just saved me $3 million. I owe you one.
你刚替我省了三百万元 我欠你个人情
Shoot yourself. We’ll call it square.
射杀自己吧 这才更省钱
Whoa! Attitude!
有胆色
Now, where’s my little buddy Hale?
我的小兄弟希尔呢?
He left you alone, didn’t he?
留下你一个 是吗?
Well, that’s his speed 100% pussy.
这就是他 百分百的孬种
He’s got more guts than you think.
你错了 他胆色过人
But would he have enough guts to eat a bullet
他够胆接我一枪吗?
before he’d help someone vaporise a whole city?
在他帮某人蒸发一整座城市之前
I think he’d fold.
他一定是溜了
But not you.
你不同
I think you’ve got more guts than he does.
比他有胆得多
I think you’d eat a bullet.
我猜够胆接我一枪
Let’s find out!
试试看
Now, press four
按4
I said push four.
我叫你按4
Go ahead. Push four!
快 按4
AhFour. Eight. Seven. Go ahead.
4 8 7 快
7 PleaseSeven.
别这样
Starting at ground zero and moving out in concentric circles,
由原爆地以同心圆向外扩展
we have, in terms of immediate effect,100% fatalities to 30 miles,
影响是三十英里内人畜全亡
90% at 40 miles,
四十英里内则九♥成♥
dropping roughly 10% for every 10 miles after that.
以后每远离十英里杀伤力降低一成
Two. One. Enter. Enter
2 1 enter enter
We estimate
据估计
250,000 dead on impact,
二十五万人直接死亡
with another quarter million projected within the year.
一年内再有二十五万人死亡
Enter.
enter
Come on. Just push Enter
只要按enter
and it’s done.
就完事
Which is it gonna be, hm?
是按? 还是要受死?
[CANCEL]
取消
You know, to tell the truth, I thought you were gonna fold.
说实在的 我以为你不敢做
Well, I’m dead either way,
反正按不按都要死
so do it yourself, asshole.
你自己按吧 蠢材
Open the door!
开门
Night night, honey!
晚安 宝贝!
Cover me!
掩护我
Good luck!
祝好运
Bring it in!
飞近
Gimme your hand!
手给我
Okay! You can come!
你来了
Get me down there now!
近一点
Let’s give those guys a haircut!
用机翼给他们剪发
Shit!
该死!
Get down!
趴下!
Freeze!
别动
Wow! That was a first for me, too!
我第一次那样做
This is where you two get off!
这里就是你们的葬身之地
We’re leaving now! Yes, sir!
我们走
Where’s Shepherd? He should be here.
席佛呢? 应该在这里的
Find him!
找他
Cut the power!
截断电力
[starter]
启动
Goddamn you, Hale!
希尔 去死吧
We’ll never get clear in time. We need to shut down the nuke.
我们未离安全地 核弹便先爆♥炸♥
You hear me? You need to disarm it!
听见没有 要阻止核弹爆♥炸♥
Find Hale!
找希尔
Oh, God! Your shoulder
天 你肩头
Help me offwith this!
帮我脱下
Oh God
噢 天
[Cancel]
取消
No matter what happens, this train can’t make it to the city.
不管怎样 不能让这火车入城
So
那么
You stay here and uncouple the car.
你分开火车头与车卡
I’m gonna go after Deakins.
我去追狄多斯
I’ll see you soon.
再见
You promise?
不见不散?
Fuck ’em ifthey can’t take ajoke.
妈的 看他们还笑得出来
[Reset]
重新设定
What the fuck are you doin’!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Shut that son of a bitch down! Now!
他奶奶的 快关上 快
This ain’t what I signed on for!
这样做与原来计划不符
I’m not ready to die! Not for you!
我不想死 更不会陪你死
Everybody dies, Kelly.
人人都要死 基利
I’m as good a reason as any.
要死得有价值
Come on! Come on!
别这样
Hale! Hale!
希尔! 希尔!
I’m coming!
我来了
Come on out, Deak! It’s over!
出来 狄金斯 你走投无路
You lose.
你输了
I’ve still got my finger on the trigger.
我的手指放在摇控器上
That’s the remote trigger.
这是远程遥控器
You see, if I press this button here,you lose.
我一按这里 你就完蛋
And if I push this button,
若我按这掣
the weapon is disarmed.
核弹便不会爆♥炸♥
Why don’t you disarm it, then?
别让核弹爆♥炸♥
I’m not in the mood.Now, get rid of your weapon.
别惹我生气 现在 放下武器
Get rid of your weapon! Come on!
放下 快点
Attaboy!
这才像话
You can shut it down. You just have to come and get it.
你来关上核弹时间掣 来吧
And $20 that I took from you last night
这20元 昨晚从你手得到的 我打赌
says that you won’t.
你不敢来
You’re out ofyour mind!
你真的疯了
Yeah! Ain’t it cool?
不错 精彩吗?
I’m serious, Deak. Your mind has gone off the map.
我得说 狄金斯 你脑筋大大的有问题
Maybe, but I’m still gonna kick your ass.
可能是 但我仍会打得你屁滚尿流
You’re bleeding, aren’t ya? Well, that’s good!
你有伤 哈哈 这回可好
Let’s see ifwe can’t get any more out, all righty?
看你还可流多少血
Used to be, every fight went to a knockout.
以前的拳赛是要一方打晕才终止
You know what a knockout feels like?
知道晕倒的滋味吗?
Your brain presses against your skull and it feels like this!
脑袋紧压着头骨 就是晕倒的感觉
Does it feel like that?
有这感觉吗?
I win.
我赢了
Sir, please turn around.
请转身
My name’s Riley Hale.
我叫赖利·希尔
Terry Carmichael.
我叫泰莉·卡迈柯
Pleased to meet you.
幸会
You know, you’re still under arrest, Captain.
上尉 你仍然是我阶下囚
Oh, yeah?
真的?
I guess you’d better take me in.
最好是送我入狱