We are federalagents!
联邦探员
Throw down your weapons
放下武器
and keep yourhands in sight!
举高双手
I just realised something.
我刚才发现
I never actually killed anyone before.
原来我以前从未杀过人
I mean, I dropped bombs on Baghdad,
没错 我曾向巴格达投弹
butnever face to face.
但从未亲手杀人
I don’t know what the big deal is. I really don’t.
杀人不是什么大不了的事情
Turn your electronic equipment off now.
关掉电子仪器
Throw down your weapons!
放下武器
All right!
大家保持镇定
We’re losing power!
失去动力
What’s going on? Oh, my God!
发生什么事? 天啊 飞机失灵了
We’ve gone red! Triple red! All out!
红色警告 三倍的红色 死定了
Wahoo! I say, goddamn! What a rush!
妈的 真惊险
Son of a bitch! Shock wave took down the damn chopper!
杂种 爆♥炸♥震到直升机坠毁
That’s EMP. Electromagnetic pulse. A nuclear blast sends it out for miles.
那叫做电磁波震动 核弹的电磁波震动能传出去数英里
Anything electronic shuts down including choppers and radios.
令电子仪器失灵 包括直升机和无线电
We just shut down McMurran’s field communications!
我们截断了他们与基地的通讯
That’ll put a pretty little dent in their response time, huh?
使他们不能迅速作出回应
Deak, you the man! I’m the man!
狄金斯 你好棒 我确实很棒
Colonel Wilkins, sir? Shouldn’t we be evacuating?
威尔金斯上校 应否撤退?
We’re fine. It was underground.
没事 在地底核爆
Colonel Wilkins for General Creely. How do you know?
我是威尔金斯上校 找凯利将军 怎知我们没事?
With a surface detonation we’d have felt a different kind of ground tremor.
若在地面核爆 地面震动不同
We’d also be burned, blind, and dying.
我们会烧伤 瞎眼 命不久矣
We’re ten minutes behind. Mr Pritchett, would you mind stepping outside?
我们迟了十分钟 普瑞切特先生 不介意滚出去吧?
It went off underground, thank God!
核弹在地下爆♥炸♥ 谢天谢地
What do we do now?
现在怎办?
First, we nail a huge goddamn lid on this thing.
首先 不要让消息外泄
And with all due respect to your boy Giles
你手下吉尔斯提出的看法
and his belief that honesty is the best policy,
开诚布公是最好的策略
from now until the end ofthe world,
确实可敬
what happened in Utah today was an earthquake.
但那只是纸上谈兵 宣布犹他地震吧
Hey! It’s okay
不要紧
My God! We set off a nuclear bomb! The walls shielded the blast.
我的天 我们引爆了一枚核弹
None ofthe radiation leaked out. We’re all right!
地底四周土壁挡住爆♥炸♥ 没有泄出辐射
Look at my hands! Why are they shaking?
快看我的手 为何震动?
Because the water was freezing.
因为水很冷
No, that’s not normal! It’s okay. You’re just cold.
不 这不正常 没事的 你只是觉得冷
You just need to get warm, okay? All right?
你只是需要暖一暖 明吗?
Hey, look! You see the butterflies there?
看到那边的蝴蝶吗?
If there was radiation around, they wouldn’t survive, would they?
若有辐射 它们不会活下来 是吧?
No.

Right? I guess not.
好点了吗? 好像没有
It says in the, uhdetonation manual
核弹手册上说
that ifyou see butterflies after detonation, you’re gonna be fine. Okay?
若核爆后见到蝴蝶便是没事
It doesn’t say that!
手册没有那样说
I promise you that we’re fine.
我向你保证 没事的
How far down the riverbank does this path go?
这条沿河小路有多长?
Three or four miles.
约三至四英里
We should be able to get to Deakins before he gets outta here.
在狄多斯逃离之前 我们就能追上他
Wait!
等等
There’s just two ofthem. Running late!
好像只有两人 他们迟到了
There’s more coming.
还有人来
Hey! I thought you said Hale wouldn’t be a problem.
我想你说过希尔很易对付
Yeah, well, he surprised me, too, but he’s dead, so let’s go.
他的表现叫我也吃惊 但结果也是死路一条 走吧
Sink it?
弄沉?
Steal it.

Let’s move it!
快点
They’re coming! Get out ofthe boat!
他们来了 离开木伐
Get out ofthe boat!
离开木伐
Your friends in Washington should be getting the package about now.
华盛顿方面现应收到邮包
Yep. I’m sure we got their full and complete attention.
他们一定不敢怠慢
Let’s move it!
快点
We’re on a tight schedule!
我们时间无多
$250 million by 14:00, Utah time.
犹他时区14:00送交二亿五仟万元
This deadline is notnegotiable.
逾期不付 后果自负
The second device is on a timer.
第二个核弹会定时爆♥炸♥
Shortly after you receive this, the timer will be activated.
你们收到这录音带后 我便启动核弹
At 14:01, I will make a call.
在14:01我会再找你们
If l find you’ve complied, I will stop the timer. If you have not
若付款便关上时间掣 若不
Yes. Yes, sir, I understand.
对 是的 我明白
Creely. Creely. Please hold the line, sir.
请别挂断 sir
The President is asking if we know where the device is headed.
总统问我们是否知核弹下落
If Deakins had a plane, it could be anywhere. We just don’t know.
狄多斯有飞机 怎知他藏在何处
I do.
我知道
One moment, sir.
请等等
General, they’ve found Captain Hale. He’s atLake Powell.
将军 找到希尔上尉 他在鲍威尔湖来电
This is a really bad idea!
这真是个馊主意
Sir! The prisoner is secure! Good job, Tom!
拘留犯安全无恙 做得好 汤姆
You gentlemen can RTB. I’ll take it from here.
回基地 这里由我处理
Roger, sir. Returning to base!
收到 返回基地
They found the raft on the other side ofthe lake.
他们在对岸找到木伐
Tracks from a heavy truck ran out when they hit the paved road.
发现重型车辆痕迹向一方向进发
What about the girl? What about her?
那女子呢? 关她什么事?
What about her! She’s an innocent victim in this.
关她什么事? 她是无辜受苦者
I got her involved. When you guys find that truck,
我令她卷入这事 找到那货车时
you’ll hit it with everything!
要全力进攻
I don’t want her becoming a casualty.
我不想她受伤害
Maybe it’s okay with you, but we’re military officers.
你也许觉得牺牲她没什么
We took an oath.
但我们发过誓
As officers, we have a responsibility to save that woman’s life
我们都是公职人员
and get back the weapon.
我们有责任救她 夺回核弹
I have a responsibility to follow orders and return you to McMurran.
而我有责任要依命令将你送回麦克莫伦基地
Do you understand orders, Captain? Yes, sir. I do.
你明白吗? 上尉 我知
Good.

Because I’m about to break them.
因为我要对付他们
Any argument, Mr Prentice?
普伦蒂斯先生 有异议吗?
No, sir.
没有
Just for the record, I’m not entirely a civilian.
我并非完全属于文职人员
I was actually a lieutenant in the ROTC at Yale.
我在耶鲁大学时是后备中尉
Good for you, Lieutenant.
很好 中尉
Is the radio still down?
无线电仍不通
Afraid so. Your chopper will be refuelled in two minutes.
对 你的直升机两分钟内入好油
I wish I were going with you.
希望能与你一起去
Captain, what exactly are you looking for?
上尉 你究竟在找什么?
Tracks.
火车
As in railroad tracks.
铁路路轨
Deak knows you’ll cover every inch of asphalt north of here.
狄金斯知你留意各公路
I’ll bet 20 bucks that nuke is on a train.
我敢打赌20元 核弹在 某一列火车上
Let’s see the map.
看地图
All right. Salt Lake is northwest of here. These tracks curve east first.
盐湖城在西北方 而路轨在城之外向东转
Why would he do that?
为什么他这样做?
He’s not going to Salt Lake.
他不是去盐湖城
But you found the radiology tag from the hospital.
那是最近的医院 你找到线索
That’s what’s been bothering me. I think he planted it.
那是他有意留下扰乱视线的
He wanted whoever found it to think that’s where he was heading.
让人以为他会去那里
He’s doing a rope a dope! He’s doing a what?
声东击西 什么?
Rope a dope. You know? It’s a boxing term.
声东击西 你不知道? 拳术技巧
Ali and Foreman in Zaire?
记得阿里和福尔曼在扎伊尔比赛吗?
Captain, I know what it is. What’s your point?
上尉 我知道那场比赛 直接说出你的看法吧
If everything he shows us says west, he’s actually heading east.
他如说向西 就是向东
Denver.
丹佛市
You said you had Salt Lake sealed up pretty tight.
你说已封锁盐湖城
What’s gonna hurt if we check out Denver?
不妨到丹佛市查一查
Shepherd! Hey, Deak!
席佛! 嘿 狄金斯!
Any trouble with the train crew?
火车人员有没有麻烦?
They went like lambs.
没有 他们很听话
Good. Let’s get that satellite dish wired in.
好 驳卫星天线吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!