Didn’t work, did it?
不能令核弹失效 对吗?
I used uncoded circuit boards.
我用了无密♥码♥的线路版
Youjustactivateda nuclear warhead, my friend.
你已启动了核弹的时间掣 我的朋友
Setting offa nuke in this mine has been in the plan from day one.
我早定计划要在铜矿场引爆核弹
Otherwise, some DC civilian might saylhaven’tgot the guts.
否则有人会觉得我没胆
Fuck!
妈的
He’s insane!
他疯了
Hale, I considered bringing you in on this.
希尔 我本想找你合伙
You know whyl didn’t? Because I would’ve said no?
知道为何我没有吗? 知我会拒绝?
Nah. Then I’d have just killed you.
若拒绝我会杀掉你
I was afraid that you would say yes.
我是怕你会答应
Because you don’t have the balls to go through with this.
因为你不够胆做这个的
We both know that.
心知肚明
How deep is this mine? Uh
矿场有多深?
About 2,000 feet.
大约二千英尺
That’s plenty.
足够了
I’m gonna be there in a few minutes. My advice to you is to get out now.
我很快便到 我建议你快滚蛋
It’s your last move, buddy.
老友 这是最后机会
I can think of another move, Deak. I’m gonna keep these things together.
我有另外一着 狄金斯 我会将两枚核弹存放一起
If one goes off, the other gets buried under a billion tons of rock.
若一枚爆♥炸♥ 另一枚也完蛋 在100万吨♥的岩石下
How’s thatsound, huh?
听起来怎样 啊哈?
You wouldn’t do that.
你不会那样做
Are you sure about that,buddy?
真的? 老友?
Shit! Fuck! He’s gonaa do it! Let’s get ’em
妈的 他要引爆核弹 快捉他
All right.We gotta be gone before he gets here.
要在狄多斯来到前逃走
I can’t do this!
我不干这个
Listen,you told me this is a copper mine,right?
听着 你说这是铜矿 对吗?
Right? Right.
对吗? 是的
The blast will fuse this place into one big,solid,copper pot.
爆♥炸♥及热力会将这里溶成大铜壶
But they’re coming! That’s right.
但他们正赶来这里
If I don’t get these things down to a safe level first,
在他们未到前要在安全地方引爆
God knows where he’ll use them
否则给他们夺去便不堪设想
Just keep an eye on the timer,okay?
留心时间掣 好吗?
All right.
好了
What is that noise?
什么声音?
Water.There’s an underground river beneath this place.
水声 下面有一条地下河
All right,let’s get these unloaded
好了 让我们搬核弹下去
I understand, sir.
我明白 长官
I’ll advise NEST and as soon as they confirm the ground is clean,
搜索队一通知地面没辐射
I’ll send in a dozen gunships. We’ll secure the area. Yes, sir.
我便会派战斗直升机去封锁该区
Giles Prentice, sir. I got here as soon as I could.
我是吉尔斯 普伦蒂斯 我用最快的速度来的
Wilkins. Good to meet you. Likewise, sir.
叫我威尔金斯 终于见到你 幸会 幸会
That was the chairman, Mr Prentice.
我刚与主席通电♥话♥ 普伦蒂斯先生
According to an NSA radio intercept, you were right.
我们截到无线电通讯证明你是对的
But it’s Deakins stealing the nukes. Not Hale.
但不是希尔盗核弹 而是狄多斯
Now what?
怎办
Now we get outta here before he shows up.
在狄多斯来到之前离开这里
How many times do I have to say it?
到底要我说多少次?
Please don’t shoot the nuclear weapons.
别开枪射核弹
Kelly! We’ve found the nuke. We’re at the end oftunnel A.
基利 找到核弹 我们在隧♥道♥A尽头
Put the cold one on the elevator. We’ll be right along.
将没启动的那枚核弹搬上升降机 我们会跟着来
A service tunnel! Come on!
有一条货运隧♥道♥ 来
Make sure Hale doesn’t get back to the bomb.
别让希尔再取到核弹
And, Johnson, The clock is ticking.
约翰逊 时间紧迫
HmWhere are you taking us? Back to the elevator.
我们现在去哪里 回到升降机
These service tunnels run between the main shafts.
这些货运隧♥道♥连接主升降槽
Now, if we take the next right
现在右转
Hey, Hale! Nice move with the nukes! Shows initiative,determination.
嘿 希尔! 做得好 坚定不移
Proud of ya!
真以你为荣
But I think I gave us all too much time.
可惜我给你太多时间
30 whole minutes? I don’t know
整整三十分钟? 我认为
Shows a lack oftotal commitment, don’t you think?
这是个瑕点 你认为呢?
I took it down to 13.
我将时间掣调到十三分钟
I’ll be right back.
很快回来
All set.
准备就绪
We’ll be right along.
我们会跟着来
Are you okay?
没事吗?
Well,I gotta go.
我要走了
You two have a nice time down here.
你俩慢慢享受吧
And, uhdon’t forget to say hi to Johnson for me when you see him.
还有 别忘了见到约翰逊时 代我向他打招呼
I got 20 bucks that says you’re gonna see him first.
我赌20元 你会比我先见到他
Yeah! Really?
真的?
You’re gonna ransom Salt Lake City, aren’t you?
我知你计划想勒索盐湖城政♥府♥
Well, why do you say that? St Jude’s Hospital?
为何这样说 圣祖医院?
You’ll hide the warheads in Radiology
将核弹藏在医院的放射部
so they don’t show up on any satellite scans. Right?
那它们的辐射就不会被卫星探测到 对吧?
Huh! Well, I’m impressed. Thank you.
思维还不错 过奖
So how much will you ask for? Lots.
想勒索多少钱 很多
I got a broker in Stockholm who’s gonna buy me 5% of Volvo.
我认识个斯德哥尔摩的股票经纪 他说卖♥♥给我沃尔沃的5%股份
For the rest of my years, I’m gonna live offthe dividends,
靠股息也可维持下半生
happy in the knowledge
心安理得
that I’m helping to make the safest automobiles in the world.
而我会帮忙制♥造♥全世界最高安全性的沃尔沃房♥车
So that’s what this is all about? The money?
就为这些? 钱?
Yeah.
对
Bullshit.
废话
Well, look, you tell me why. Go ahead.
那么你告诉我原因吧 来
You tell me why.
告诉我原因
Because you’ve been passed over for promotion so often
因为你屡次不获升级
you wanna show the bastards you’re right!
想对那些混♥蛋♥显点颜色
Maybe it’s because everybody’s cashing out, so why not you?
也许因人人都发财 你心有不甘
Fuck
去死
Or your mother dropped you on your head as a baby.
也许 你出世时头先着地 脑有问题
Who the hell cares, Deak?
谁在乎原因 狄金斯?
There’s no difference between you and a guy who shoots up a school yard.
你与在校园里乱枪扫射的家伙没分别
You both got a head full of bad wiring!
都是脑子短了路的一丘之貉
What was that? You’re fucked in the head, Deak!
你说什么? 你是疯子 狄金斯
Hah! I pissed him off.
激怒他了
It’s this way!
这边
Hey, hey, hey! Where the hell’s the other one?
另一枚到底在哪里?
Shut up!
闭嘴
Help us. Come on!
帮忙
Get the goddamn thing in! Let’s get outta here!
搞什么鬼 快搬上来 走吧
That was the only way out.
那是唯一出路
Well, that’s it, then, isn’t it?
逃不掉? 就这样了
You have any family?
你有家人吗?
NoJust me and Fred.
只有我和弗雷德
Fred? Who’s Fred, your boyfriend?
弗雷德? 弗雷德是谁? 你男朋友?
No, my dog.
不 我的狗
The river!
大河
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦 天哪 哦 我的天
They they hit it, uhdigging a tunnel!
他们挖通了大河
That’s why they shut down the mine! Come on!
这是关闭矿场的原因 来
Hang on! Four minutes to detonation.
等等 只余四分钟便爆♥炸♥
You stupid bastard! We’ll all be killed!
蠢材! 我们会同归于尽
We’ll be fine, Mr Pritchett.
没事的 普瑞切特先生
And will you please keep your voice down? I’m concentrating.
还得请你小声点 我要集中精神
This should be it!
一定是这条
This thing doesn’t go anywhere.
没有去路
One o’clock! On the road!
一点方向 右边
Attention! We are federalagents!
注意 我们是联邦探员
Stop your vehicle immediately!
立即停车
Oh, God! Oh, God!
噢 天
How does that gunship fit into your grand strategy?
有料到出现直升机吗?
You don’t know what you’re doing.
你根本没完善的计划
This is out of control! I must have been
情况不妙 我一定得
Hush! Hush!
哈嘘! 哈嘘!
Stop your vehicle!
停车
I repeat! Stop your vehicle immediately!
重复 立即停车
Swing around in front of ’em!
飞到车前面
Do not move or you will be fired upon!
别动 否则开火