that the assholes in Washington won’t do something stupid,
华盛顿那班混♥蛋♥不会做什么蠢事
likenot pay.
比方说不付款
What if they don’t?
若他们不付款如何?
Well, ifthey don’t,
若不付钱
the Southwest will be a quiet neighbourhood for about 10,000 years.
西南部会死寂一万年
Wilkins. Fax me their last transmission.
威尔金斯 将资料传真给我
How much radiation is out there?
辐射如何?
Yes sir Fax that to Mr Prentice. Yes, sir.
将资料传真
So far we’re not picking up any. Well, that’s strange, isn’t it?
没有辐射 可真奇怪 是吧?
I mean,with an exposed core?
我是说 核弹裂开没有辐射?
Well, I’d call it good news. The breach may not be so bad.
我觉得是好消息 核弹不是裂得很大
Colonel, What if this wasn’t an accident?
上校 若不是意外呢?
What are you saying, Giles?
什么意思?
In his final transmission, Major Deakins said Captain Hale lostit.
在坠机前 狄多斯说希尔失控
We allassume that to mean
我们都以为是指
pilot error or equipment failure. But
机师出错或机件失灵 但
what if he meant
若他是指
Hale intentionally lost the plane? Why would he do that?
希尔蓄意令飞机失控 那又如何? 他为何要那样做?
Two nuclear weapons would be worth a lot of money.
两枚核弹价值惊人
To who, son?
卖♥♥给谁? 小子
There are easier ways to buy nuclear weapons.
有其他方法更易买♥♥到核弹
The old Soviet republics will sell you a couple for the price of a BMW.
在前苏联 一台宝马的价格就能买♥♥到一对
Sir,I meant how much would they be worth to us.
对我们来说 值多少钱?
How much would we pay to get them back?
我们愿意付多少钱赎回?
Hold on.
等一等
These nukes have codes or something to stop people using them.
核弹有没有密♥码♥或是什么的 以防止有人引爆?
Of course.
当然
And no one knows these codes, except for the President and you guys?
除总统和你们外 没有人知密♥码♥?
Access to codes requires the highest security.
密♥码♥是高度机密
Yeah, but not even the pilots have these codes, right?
连机师也不知道?
Where’s that NEST team?
核弹搜索队在那里?
They just took off, sir. The ETA in Utah is 96 minutes.
刚出发 估计九十六分钟到犹他州
Left ten, left. Ten four.
向左转十度
It’s okay, It’s not okay!
没事的 不
I wanna know what’s going on, and I wanna know right now!
我想知真♥相♥ 现在想知
We were carrying nuclear weapons on our plane last night.
昨晚我们的飞机载有核弹
My former commander is trying to steal them.
我的指挥官想偷核弹
Oh, my God! That’s why I need your help.
天 我要你帮忙
But without the helicopter he won’t be able to move them.
没有直升机 他没法搬动核弹
No, no. Deak’ll have a backup plan. He’ll be prepared for that.
不 狄多斯会有后备计划 他肯定安排好
Trucks!
用车
He’s got trucks! Last night
他有车 昨晚
Clyde told me someone came through the Needles Gate with trucks!
克莱说有可疑人驾车经过尼杜镇
He won’t take ’em towards town. What else is around here?
他不会入镇 还有什么地方?
The river.
大河
Do you mind?
不介意吧
No, I don’t mind at all.
不介意
Care for one?
来一支?
The one in the front has got the nukes in.
前面那一辆载有核弹
How do you know?
你怎知?
There’s only a driver. They’re keeping the weight down.
里面只有司机 以免太重
Give me your gun again, will ya? What are you gonna do?
再把枪给我 行不? 干什么?
Well,I’ll think of something.
想想办法
Wait, We know where they are. Let’s phone for help.
等一等 我们知他们所在 可以打电♥话♥找援手
If they make it to the river, I’m gonna lose ’em again.
他们到大河 就难追
But you get to the phone, okay?
你一个人去打电♥话♥
Then I’m going with you. No, you’re not.
我和你一起去 不
You’re gonna need help! Lady, I don’t have time to argue.
你要人帮手 没时间与你争论 女士
The nuclear weapons are my responsibility.
我有责任取回那些核弹
You’re a park ranger. I’m a military officer. Go to the phone.
你是公园巡逻员 我是军人 快去打电♥话♥
Oh, this is a bad idea!
这是个笨主意
Hi! Hi.
嗨! 嗨
Hale! Goddamn!
希尔! 妈的
Run him down.
辗死他
Get him! Get him! Get him, god dammit!
辗死他 辗死他 辗死他 妈的!
Fuck!
妈的
Don’t panic. Bulletproof glass.
别惊慌 防弹玻璃
You can get out now.
滚出去
It looks like we got ourselves a standoff!
看来我们扯了个平手
Aargh! Nowedon’t!
你错了
Go! Go!
走! 追!
Okay, You can come.
好 一起去吧
Goddamn!
伏下
Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons?
别射那些热感核武器行吗?
Where’s St Jude’s Hospital from here? Salt Lake City, I think.
从这里如何去圣祖医院? 在盐湖城 我猜
Shit!
妈的
What? We’re losing gas!
什么! 油箱在漏油
They must have hit the tank. We have to find some place to hide these things.
他们一定是击穿了油箱 要找地方藏起核弹
I know a place.
我想到一个地方
What are you up to, Hale?
你想干什么 希尔?
Don’t even
真够胆
Stop!
停车
Oh, fuck!
妈的
You learn that in survival school?
在求生训练时学的吗?
New Jersey
在新泽西学的
Trenton, New Jersey.
新泽西的特伦顿
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
It used to be a copper mine. They shut it down a couple ofyears ago.
以前是个铜矿 已封了几年
Why would they have a new lock?
为何用新锁
All right!
好了
Good move, Hale. I didn’t see it coming.
精彩 希尔 真料不到有这招
But you’re definitely gonna pay for it.
不过你得付出代价
Saddle up, boys!
兄弟 坐稳
This place has been prepped.
有人来过
Deak’s been here.
狄多斯曾到过这里
You think he’s coming back?
他会回来吗?
That’d be my guess. We may not have a lot of time.
我想他会 要赶快行动
What are we gonna do?
怎么做?
We just take away his reason for being here.
别想他来这里的原因了
Wanna help me unload these things?
帮我卸下这些东西
Where do you think they’re going?
你认为他们哪里去了?
Same place we were. It’s the only thing on this road.
与我们同路 殊途同归
My God!
天
Are you sure you know what you’re doing?
你知自己在干什么吗?
When you fly with nuclear weapons, you’re trained
我们接受过训练 载核弹飞行出现意外时
to retrieve if possible, disable if necessary, destroy if essential.
若有可能则救回 若有需要则令其失效 若危急则毁掉
What are we doing?
怎么处理?
I’m gonna disable it.
令它们失效
You have to arm these things with a code.
核弹有一个密♥码♥
If you enter the wrong code three times, the nuke goes dead.
弄入错密♥码♥三次 核弹就没用了
All the circuitry shuts down and shorts out.
所有线路都会短路失效
Pretty soon these things’ll be nothing more than paperweights.
很快这些核弹就会变成废铁
Hale! Pick up!
希尔 快答话
Pick up! Come on, buddy. Pick up the phone.
快点 老友 接听
Buddy, huh?
老友?
Son of a bitch! You tried to kill me! Friendship is over.
你这混♥蛋♥! 你想杀我! 我们已一刀两断
That doesn’t mean I don’t like you.
要杀你不代表我不欣赏你
Hell, I’m impressed!
刚才令我印象深刻
I figured you’d have packed up and walked off by now.
我建议你最好快点打包走人
Well, you figured wrong. Now I get the nukes.
你错了 我得到核弹了
Guess what, Deak? I’m gonna deactivate ’em.
猜猜会怎样 狄金斯 我会弄坏它们
I’m punching in the wrong codes.
听到吗?
Pretty soon these things are gonna be absolutely useless.
我输入错误密♥码♥ 很快它们就会变成废铁
You might as well drive away.
快滚吧
Outstanding, Hale! That’s the spirit!
真棒 希尔 精神可嘉
Damn! I’m totallyscrewednow!
该死的 你像占了上风
Unless, of course, I’d already thought ofthat.
除非 理所当然的 我早做了手脚
[Time Lock]
时间锁
What?
什么事?
You’re kidding!
开玩笑