This is a good way to convince me.
这种理由就能说服我吗?
We both know the gun is loaded,so if I wanted, I could blow your head off. Right?
我们都知道枪里有子弹 我大可用这枪轰毙你
Yeah. But I’m not going to.
但不会
Come on.
来拿吧
I got a radio in my truck.
车上有无线电
It’s this way.
这边
Got ’em!
找到
We got one.
找到一枚
How are you doing? Hey! You guys need any help?
你好 要帮忙吗?
Air Force training exercise, sir.
空军演习
I’m going to have to ask you to leave.
要请你离去
Hey, no problem. We just, uh
没问题 我们只
Oh, Jeez
天
Argh! Any sign of Deakins?
有狄金斯的踪影吗?
Maybe the son of a bitch is dead.
那杂种可能已死了
What a terrible thing to say!
真黑心的王八
Get ’em.
取核弹
You assured me everything would go smoothly!
你保证不会出错
It is going smoothly, I assure you.
并没出错 我保证
Our merchandise is not where it’s supposed to be!
货物不在原定地方
It’s right down there, Mr Pritchett.
就在那里
Everything’s on schedule.
没出错
Sir? We got one intact.
喂 找到一枚完整无缺的核弹
Let’s go find the other one! Move! Let’s go!
去找另一枚 行动 快
Care for a Coke or something?
喝可乐?
Two gunships just left McMurran, headed this way.
两架战斗直升机飞来这里
Oh, wonderful!
真妙
Don’t worry about them.
别担心
I worry.
我担心
What about the other pilot? We saw him eject.
另一个机师呢? 我们看见他跳伞逃生
Hah! Captain HaleWell, I seriously doubt he’s alive.
我深信 希尔上尉 已丧生 我一拳打他出飞机
I punched him out when we were scraping the valley floor.
我们被刮了谷底
A park ranger called in a report.
我刚收到一个公园巡逻员电讯
She saw a pilot come down and was gonna look for him.
报告说见一机师跳伞
Find her.
找她
I got it!
找到了
Hello! McMurran, come in!
麦克莫伦基地 快回答
Go, Max.
请说 马♥克♥思♥
McMurran, come in. Over.
麦克莫伦基地 快回答
McMurran? McMurran! Max, are you there?
马♥克♥思♥ 你在吗?
Max McMurran? Max!
麦克莫伦基地?
McMurran, come in!
麦克莫伦基地 快回答
Move!
伏下
Gonna open up the access panels.
走 打开核弹活门
Gonna drop in a couple of grenades. It won’t go nuclear, but it will destroy the bomb.
掷几个手榴弹 不会引爆核弹 但会破坏线路
And who’s ever trying to steal it.
想偷也没有用
I’m afraid I can’t let you do that, Chief.
恐怕你不能这样做 队长
And why not?
为何不能?
All clear!
搞定了
Where is this truck ofyours? Just around the bend.
车在那里? 转弯便是
How did you find me? Saw your chute.
你是怎样找到我? 发现降落伞
Don’t step on that stuff!
别踏那东西
There, on that black stuff!
那黑色东西
What is it? It’s cryptogamic soil. Very fragile.
是什么? 隐花植物泥 很脆弱
One footprint takes centuries to repair.
踏一脚要很久才复原
OhCome on, jump.
来 跳吧
I thought it was a mine or something.
我还以为是个地雷什么的
Endangered dirt. That’s a new one.
濒临绝种的泥土 前所未闻
Colonel Wilkins! This is Airman Kelly, sir!
威尔金斯上校 我是阿尔曼·基利
Go. ChiefRhodes is dead!
说吧 罗德丧生
They’re all dead!
他们全死了
What the hell happened? What the hell happened!
发生什么事? 什么事?
It’s the nuke! It’s open! It’s wide open!
核弹 核弹裂开 裂口很大
Kelly! Come in!
说下去
What happened?
什么事?
Oh, God! What am I gonna do!
天 怎办?
Whoo! Recall Search and Rescue.
再召唤搜索队
Get me Washington. I want NEST on this right now.
接华盛顿 召唤核弹搜索队
You missed your calling, boy! Hell, Deak! leven bought it!
不做演员太浪费你的才华 狄金斯 过奖了
Make sure you get Hale! Go!
一定要捉到希尔 立即行动
There are still two attack helicopters headed this way!
想提醒你 有两架直升机正飞来这里
Not any more! They’ve just been recalled!
没有了 它们已被召回
I’ll check further ahead! That’s where they’re headed!
探一下周围 那是他们的目的地
Get to work!
行动
You see, Mr Pritchett, they believe they’ve got an exposed core
你看 普瑞切特先生 他们以为发生核弹辐射
and that changes things remarkably.
令事态有极大改变
Cos it wouldn’t be right to just send people into an active radiation area.
不能派人进入重辐射区
First you have to take a picture from a satellite.
首先一定要用卫星拍照
It takes about an hour and a half just to change orbit.
这样做需1个半小时
Then they gotta send in a NEST.
然后才会派搜索队
That’s a Nuclear Emergency Search Team.
核弹紧急搜索队
Closest one is about two hours from here.
他们飞来这里至少要两小时
So, by the time they find us, we’ll be gone! So relax!
找到这里时 我们已逃之夭夭 你就放心吧
Think your radio can reach McMurran? Clyde will patch us through.
无线电可发讯号♥到基地吗? 克莱有办法
We can get your people in here, then I can go home and feed my dog.
可找你的人来 免我的麻烦
Clyde, this is Terry. Do you read me?
克莱 我是泰莉 收到吗?
Hello, Clyde. This is Terry. Do you read me?
克莱 我是泰莉 收到吗?
Why are they shooting at us?
为何向我们开火
No time to discuss it right now.
没时间讨论
Come on!
来
Let’s have some fun!
寻点开心
Yeah You okay? Yeah.
没事吗?
Gimme your gun.
把枪给我
Come on!
来
You have any more bullets? Yeah.
还有子弹吗?
We need to get out ofthis canyon.
要走出这峡谷
We can get out up that way.
从那边走
If that bastard would just hold still
要把那杂种留在这里
I have an idea!
有办法
Wait! I didn’t mean
喂 等等
Oh, shitDon’t shoot!
别开枪
Where is he? I don’t know!
他呢? 不知
Oh, no! Go, go, go!
走
Holy shit!
他妈的
Novacek must have hit a canyon wall.
诺瓦契克一定是撞上峡谷
Do you think? Maybe. Maybe?
你认为呢? 可能是 可能
You said you’d planned this thing carefully!
你说计划周详
How are we going to move those things now?
现在我们怎样搬动核弹
Use the trucks.
用那些车
The trucks now!
车
You listen to me
听着
I’ve spent a lot of money underwriting this, and frankly,
我花了很多钱来办这事 老实说
you’re beginning to shake my confidence!
你开始使我失望
Mm hmmm hmWellYeah, well, I uh
嗯 嗯 是这样 我
I do appreciate the money that you,
我很感激你和你的
and your associates have invested in this operation.
伙伴斥资搞这事
But it is an operation, a military operation,and you don’t know dick about that.
但这是军事行动 你一点不了解
I’ve been in the military for 20 years.
我当兵超过二十年
I planned and flew over 100 missions in the Gulf.
在古尔夫湾一役中出动过一百多次
These boys are motivated and they are highly trained, like me.
这些家伙接受的训练和我一样
This is what I do, Mr Pritchett.
我一生与战争分不开 普瑞切特先生
This is battle, and battle is a highly fluid situation.
这是场战争 战争的发展变化不定
Youplan on your contingencies, and i have.
你有你的计划 我有我的
You keep your initiative, and I will.
你要采取主动 我也会采取
But you don’t share command. It’s never a good idea.
但你没有指挥权 那不是个好主意
It’s still my money.
这计划是我出钱搞的
And ifwe succeed, you and your friends will get a ton of it.
若成功 你们可发财
If we’re successful?
“若”成功?
Look, Mr Pritchett, I will deliver the weapons to the destination.
我会将核弹运到目的地 普瑞切特先生
But I can’t guarantee
但我不能保证