We’re below their eyes and ears. Proceed to primary target.
避过他们的耳目 直趋目标
Descending to 200 feet.
下降至二百英尺
Ridge coming up in six seconds.
六秒后会遇上山脊
I got it.
知道
Whoo! Very nicely done!
精彩
Excellent.
一流
Switching to autopilot. Almost as good as me.
自动飞行 与人驾驶一样
I left a few trees behind. I’ll try to do better next time.
碰到几棵树 下次会改善
You love this shit, don’t you?
你很投入 对吧?
Where else can you fly a $2 billion plane
一架二十亿元的飞机
800 miles per hour 100 feet offthe ground?
时速八百英里离地面100英尺你还能飞到哪去?
Well, that is a fact. That is a fact.
不错 这是事实
You’re in for life, huh?
想一生驾飞机吗?
As long as they’ll have me. Aren’t you?
只要不解雇我 你呢?
No, no, no, no. I don’t think so.
我不会
I mean, come on
算了
You even said it yourself.
你说过
I should be colonel by now.
我早应升级
Instead, idiots like Boone become general.
邦尼那蠢材却升做将军
Boone is not such a bad guy. Oh, come on!
邦尼不是那样糟 算了
If a thought goes through his head, it’s the quickest trip in America!
他会思考的问题只是如何迅速的旅游全美国
NahFlying doesn’t mean what it used to mean to me.
飞行对我来说已经没有以前的意义了
No, not the flying. Carrying the nukes.
不 不是飞行 而是因为核弹
I know you love having the power of God at your fingertips.
我知道你喜欢手里拥有神力的滋味
You get off on it.
令你兴奋
Look out your window.
望出窗口
There’s something wrong with the terrain following.
地势有古怪
Shouldn’t that starboard ridge be on our port side?
山脊应在飞机左面
Here she comes.
隐形机来了
No!
准备发射
What are you doing?
干什么
[Release defense system]
解除防御系统
Clyde, I’m looking at halfthe valley and nothing’s going
看过半个山谷也无发现
Holy shit!
妈的
[Release defense system]
解除防御系统
I got ’em!
探测到了
McMurran! This is Deakins! Hale’s lost it! I’m punching out!
我是狄多斯 希尔失控 我要跳伞
Oh, shit!
妈的
Get me Search and Rescue! We got pilots down!
找搜索队 有机师跳伞逃生
The plane crashed 18 minutes ago.
飞机在十八分钟前坠毁
The White House Chief of Staff is on his way up.
白官幕僚长正赶来
Good morning, gentlemen!
早晨 各位
So, do I wake the President?
要叫醒总统吗?
Bill. Jack. Bill. Jack.
比尔 杰克
Well, what have we got?
有何消息
We’re going out with this.
这是新闻稿
Rick’s team prepared it.
雷克的小组草拟的
The United States AirForce regrets to announce that early this morning
美♥利♥坚♥空军部宣布
a C 141 heavy lift cargo plane went down
今早有一架C-141型运输机
over the Utah desert. Crewstatus has yet to be determined. Yadda yadda
不幸在犹他州坠毁 机员情况未明 叽里呱啦
Well, that’s very nice bullshit, Rick.
妙极的谎话 雷克
Thank you, sir. We’ll go with that.
多谢 发布吧
Wait!
等一等
We’re making a mistake.
我们做错一件事
Giles?
吉尔斯?
You have some input you wish to share with us?
你 想发言?
Yes, sir.
对
Aviation Week
航♥空♥周报
has been following the development of the B3 for years.
多年来一直在追踪报导B3型的发展
They have stringers,guys camping in lawn chairs by the Whiteman perimeter fence
他们的特约记者 坐草坪椅子长♥期♥在怀特曼基地外露营
watching for one of these things to take off.
一直在留意B3型的动静
They’re gonna know
他们会知道
that one took off last night and they’re gonna know
昨晚有一架起飞
that it didn’t come back.
没有返回基地
When our press release says a C 141 went down in Utah,
若我们公布说有一架C-141型机坠毁
they’ll put two and two together.
他们一定会猜出真♥相♥
Aviation Weekwill run a story.
大肆报导
Everyone will know what really happened
全国皆知到底发生什么事
and we’re all gonna look extremely stupid.
那便不妙
We’re better offjust telling the truth.
应说出真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥?
How did you get this job?
你靠说真♥相♥才谋到这职位的?
Rewrite it, like Giles said. Yes, sir.
按吉尔斯的话重写 是
I want you to go to Utah. I’ll have my C 21 standing by.
我想你去犹他 可乘坐我的飞机
It was good work in there.
那边的工作全靠你
Guys in lawn chairs
坐草坪椅子的家伙
I don’t know, Giles,
我不知 吉尔斯
Sometimes you scare me. Hell, sir,sometimes I scare myself!
有时候你的话吓我一跳 有时候我自己都吓一跳
Go! Move! Move!
走 快让开
Thomas, over there!
托马斯 到那边搜查
Reed, check over there!
里德 到那边搜查一下
Kelly, check over there!
基利 检查那边!
Anything?
有何发现?
Not a goddamn thing!
见鬼 毫无发现
Colonel! This is Rhodes!
上校 我是罗德
Go, Max.
说吧 马♥克♥思♥
Aircraft disintegrated. Negative survivors on site.
飞机粉碎 现场无生还者
Checking payload!
正在查看核弹舱
You watch your needles there, Chief!
检查辐射
Over here!
来
Over here!
来
Take that end!
抬高另一端
The nukes are gone.
核弹不见了
Colonel! We got ourselves a Broken Arrow.
上校 我们出了断箭状况
You find those nukes, Chief.
去找核弹头 队长
If your Geigers pick up more rads than you get off a toaster, I want you out!
若Geiger测量器探测到更多辐射你们就完了 那时快撤!
A broken what?
断什么?
Broken Arrow Broken Arrow.
断箭
It’s a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency.
四级策略性紧急状态
It’s what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon.
意思是说丢失核弹
I don’t know what’s scarier.
丢失核弹固然可怕
Losing nuclear weapons,or that it happens so often there’s a term for it!
但竟然有专有名词 可见问题不少
They found the wreckage about 90 miles outside of McMurran.
残骸在麦克莫伦基地九十英里外找到
No bombs on board.
机上找不到核弹
This is a real nightmare.
这下真的大件事了
We don’t know where the hell the damn things are.
该死的核弹不知所踪
Sir? Captain. Sir?
上尉
Put two more teams in the air. I want Chief Rhodes backed up.
多派两队飞机搜查 协助罗德
Why didn’t they go off?
为何核弹没爆♥炸♥?
They have to be armed to detonate. They’re designed to survive crashes intact.
一定有防爆装置 用于保证坠毁时的幸存
They could lie in burning jet fuel for five hours, no problem.
可在火堆中支持五小时
So what the hell happened?
发生什么事?
In his last transmission, Major Deakins said that Captain Hale lost control.
在最后通话中 狄多斯说希尔无法控制飞机
It’s possible one ofthem may have hit weapons release during the confusion.
可能在混乱中放出核弹
Deakins
狄金斯
You won that round.
你赢了这回合
Sir! Please turn around.
请转身
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
Park ranger.
公园巡逻员
Just put it down and i won’t have to kill you.
放下枪 我不会杀你
This isn’t a standoff. I’ve got the gun.
我有手♥枪♥ 你身处下风
I never keep it loaded.
我从不上子弹
I thought you said it wasn’t loaded.
你说枪内没子弹
I lied. Now, who the hell are you?
我撒谎 你究竟是谁?
I’m a captain in the United States Air Force.
我是美国空军上尉
Well, Captain, you’re under arrest.
上尉 你被捕了
Lady, you’re missing the bigger picture here.
事情弄明白后才放你 你根本不明白
Hold still.
别动
All right? I have already had a hell of a morning, lady.
明白吗? 今早我已够麻烦的了 女士
Now, I can’t tell you what’s going on, but I need your help.
不能告诉你发生什么事 但要你帮忙