蓝色是我向往的地方
Blue is where I want to be
失落时 我便融入海洋
When I’m down I’m in the sea
仰望云中巨兽
Looking up at monsters in the clouds
红色是人生的终点
Red’s the colour when you’re dead
消失不见时 我躺在床上
If you find me gone, I’m just in bed
读着童话故事
Reading up on fairy tales instead
而今我眼界渐广
Now I know so many things
脚步平稳 羽翼渐丰
Got feet and I got wings
我将回到家中
To carry me back home
回到那砖砌的小屋
To my house that’s made of bricks
那真是甜蜜的困境
Well, that’s just such a fix
将我永囚其中
To ever hold me down
白色是我起初的混沌
White is what I was to start
开阔的心胸将它打破
Broken by my open heart
你好 里克
Hi, Rick.
你好 斯康克
Hi, Skunk.
干得真不错
That looks good.
是啊 你先得用水冲一遍
Yeah, you have to do the water first…
然后打肥皂 然后再用水冲
And then the suds and then the water again,
就像是
um, to like…
漂洗衣服一样
rinse it.
难洗吗
Is it hard?
是的 非常难洗
Oh, it’s… It’s really hard.
但是 我喜欢 喜欢东西干净的感觉
But I… I like it… I like it when something’s clean
因为你看到东西♥脏♥了 然后清洁它
’cause you, you see it dirty and then you clean it,
它变干净了 你再冲洗一下
and then it’s… Clean and you wash it
最后它焕然一新 就搞定了
and it’s clean and then it’s done.
好 回头见
Cool. I’ll see you later, yeah?
回见
See you.
你好 奥斯伍尔德先生
Hi, Mr Oswald.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
不要 不要
No! No!
里克
Rick.
你没事吧 里克
Are you okay, Rick?
里克 里克
Rick? Rick!
戴夫 戴夫tt
Dave! Dave!
斯康克 回家 回你房♥子里去
Skunk, go home! Go back into your house.
是奥斯伍尔德先生干的
It was Mr Oswald.
我的天啊 老天
Oh, my God. Oh, my…
戴夫
Dave!
我的孩子
My baby. My…
杰德
Jed.
我能一起来吗
Can I come with you?
我能坐同一辆车吗
Can I come in the same car?
-我和他一起去 可以吗 -恐怕不行
– Would that be okay, if I come with him? – I’m afraid not.
我想您最好还是
You’re more than welcome to…
那我们开车跟在后面
We’ll, um, drive down behind.
我不明白 为什么里克反倒被抓了
I don’t get it. Why is Rick the one they arrest?
我也不懂
I don’t know.
拼贴幸福
-你♥他♥妈♥快给我 -爸爸 滚开 别这样
– Fucking give it to me! – Dad, fuck off! No.
谢了 来吧 你们几个
Thank you. Come on, everyone.
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad! What are you doing?
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 死肥佬不配唱歌♥
Shut up! You’re too fat to sing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-苏珊 -怎么了
– Susan? – Yeah?
-你♥他♥妈♥在我房♥间吗 -不在
– Are you in my fucking room? – No.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
-你和谁上♥床♥了 -我没有
– Who have you been having sex with? – I haven’t!
我都不知道那是什么东西
I didn’t even know what it was!
别给我扯谎 你从哪弄来的
Oh, don’t give me that bullshit. Where did you get it?
-我偷的 -扯淡 从谁那偷的
– I stole it. – Bullshit. Stole it from who?
-可我没有 -我不是说过吗
-I ain’t… -Huh? I taught…
我说没说过
Didn’t l teach you?
-什么 -把腿都他妈给我夹紧了
– What? – Keep your fucking legs shut.
告诉我名字 他妈的告诉我他的名字
Give me his name. Give me his fucking name!
好吧 看我…
Right. Here you…
别 爸爸 别砸电视
No, Dad ! Not the telly.
看我砸不砸
I will !
告诉他名字 你这蠢婆娘
Give him his name, you stupid fucking twat!
向上
Up
交叉 我划 我划 我划
Across and thrust, thrust, thrust
你♥他♥妈♥看什么
What the hell are you looking at?
死变♥态♥
You dirty perv.
里克·巴克利
Rick Buckley.
里克·巴克利
Rick Buckley?
他强迫你的 是不是
He forced himself on you, didn’t he?
没有 我们 我们
No, no, we, we…
-上帝啊 那个畜生 -爸爸
– Jesus Christ. The animal. – Dad.
那肮脏的弱智混帐畜生
The dirty, retarded fucking animal.
-你好 奥斯伍尔德先生 -你好 亲爱的
– Hi, Mr Oswald. – Hello, darling.
-你好 奥斯伍尔德先生 -我想报告一起强♥奸♥案
– Hello, Mr Oswald. – I want to report a rape.
可以了 把衣服穿好吧
All right. You can put your clothes back on.
你这个混帐
You are a fucking prick!
-你给我好好办案 -请别对我这样说话
-You do your fucking job! – You talk to me like that…
-那个天杀的强♥奸♥犯 -请冷静
– This fucking rapist…- Just calm…
-应该被关进监牢 -冷静点 先生
– Needs to be put behind bars! -Calm down, Mr…
你女儿没有被强♥奸♥
Your daughter has not been raped.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你女儿仍是处♥女♥之身 奥斯伍尔德先生
Your daughter’s a virgin, Mr Oswald.
她没有发生过性关系
She’s never had intercourse.
-她当然有过 她都被 -爸爸 爸 她说的对
– ‘Course she fucking has! She’s… – Dad. Dad, she’s right.
没这回事
It never happened.
苏珊
Susan.
-我之所以那么说是因为 -苏珊
-I only said it did because… – Susan…
你根本不相信我说的话 我也不想你
You wouldn’t believe what I told you and I didn’t want you
-砸烂电视机 -苏珊 苏珊 苏珊 苏珊
– to smash up the telly. – Susan, Susan, Susan. Susan.
好了 你不必再害怕了
All right, you don’t have to be afraid.
-奥斯伍尔德先生 -闭嘴
– Mr Oswald… – Shut up.
-奥斯伍尔德先生 -闭上嘴
– Mr Oswald… – Shut up!
对他们 对他
Of them. Of him.
你不必再害怕了
You don’t have to be afraid.
你想对奥斯伍尔德先生提起诉讼吗 巴克利先生
Do you want to press charges, Mr Buckley, against Mr Oswald?
我想回家
I want to go home.
那些孩子应该被送去托管所
They should all be put in a home.
-没错 -而他应该进监狱
– They should. – Him in a jail.
你还好吧 宝贝
Are you all right, love?
那些畜生
Bloody animals.
测试结果如何
How are your levels?
挺不错
Good.
今天过得好吗
How was your day?
他出手真的太狠了 爸爸
He hit him really hard, Dad.
据说是的
So I heard.
你想谈一谈吗
You want to talk about it?

No.
你想让我陪着你睡着吗
Do you want me to stay with you till you fall asleep?
我没事的
That’s okay.
-我能拿回我的手了吗 -可以
– Can I have my hand back? – Yeah.
-晚安 亲爱的 -安
– Good night, love. – Night.
-我把眼镜放哪了 -红沙发上
– Where the hell did I put my glasses? – Red sofa.
没错
Oh, right.
-阿奇 -什么事
– Archie. – Yeah.
今天周二了 我的薪水
It’s Tuesday. My wages.
糟糕 我今晚给你行吗
Oh, crap. Um, can I pay you tonight?
-我保证我不会忘记 -好吧
– I won’t forget, I promise. – Yeah.
-懒虫竟然早起了 -现在几点了
– Ooh. Early riser. – What time is it?
8点过10分了
It’s ten past eight.
我还以为11点了呢
Oh, I thought it was like eleven or something.
你想去哪
Where do you think you’re going?
躺下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!