You used to come away easy.
现在见你像见教皇那么难
Now it’s like seeing the Pope.
杰克 我得干活
Jack, I got to work.
要是早些年 我就不干了
In them earlier days, I’d just quit the job.
你…
You…
你已经忘了一直身无分文的感受了
You forget what it’s like being broke all the time.
听说过抚养费吗
You ever hear of child support?
我告诉你
I’ll tell you this,
我没法辞职 也请不到假
I can’t quit this one and I can’t get the time off.
这次出来就够难的了
It was hard enough getting this time.
牲畜交易会就在8月
The trade-off was August.
你还有更好的主意吗
Well, you got a better idea?
曾经有过
I did, once.
曾经有过
You did, once.
你是不是去墨西哥了 杰克·特威斯特
Well, have you been to Mexico, Jack Twist?
因为我听说墨西哥有适合你这号♥人的东西
‘Cause I hear what they got in Mexico for boys like you.
没错 我就是去墨西哥了 有问题吗
Hell, yes, I’ve been to Mexico. Is that a fucking problem?
这话我就跟你说一次 该死的杰克·特威斯特
I’m going to tell you this one time, Jack fucking Twist.
我可不是说着玩的
And I ain’t fooling.
我不知道的那些事
What I don’t know,
所有我不知道的那些烂事
all them things that I don’t know
要是让我知道了 我就要了你的命
could get you killed if I come to know them.
我没开玩笑
I ain’t joking.
行啊 那你也听听 这话我就说一次
Yeah, well try this one, and I’ll say it just once.
说啊
Go ahead!
我告诉你
I’ll tell you what.
我们本来可以幸福地过一辈子
We could have had a good life together.
真正的幸福生活 有块我们自己的地
Fucking real good life. Had us a place of our own!
但你不想要 恩尼斯
But you didn’t want it, Ennis.
所以现在我们只有断背山的回忆
So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain!
一切都是建立在那上面的
Everything’s built on that!
我们只有那些回忆 没别的了
That’s all we got, boy. Fucking all.
如果你没法知道其他事 我希望你至少明白这点
So I hope you know that, if you don’t never know the rest!
该死的
God damn it.
你数数看过去20年
You count the damn few times
我们就相聚过几回
that we have been together in nearly 20 years
而你还栓我栓得这么紧
and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on
还问我什么墨西哥的事
and then you ask me about Mexico
说你要杀了我
and you tell me you’ll kill me
就因为我想要几乎没得到过的东西吗
for needing something I don’t hardly never get!
你根本不知道那有多难熬
You have no idea how bad it gets!
我不是你 我做不到
And I’m not you! I can’t make it
一年到山上操一两回就满足全年需求
on a couple of high-altitude fucks once or twice a year!
爱你太艰难了 恩尼斯
You are too much for me, Ennis.
你个臭无赖
You son of a whoreson bitch!
我真希望我知道如何戒掉你
I wish I knew how to quit you!
那你怎么不戒
Then why don’t you?
你为什么不让我好好过我的生活
Why don’t you just let me be, huh?
全是因为你 杰克 我才变成现在这样
It’s because of you, Jack, that I’m like this.
我一无是处
I’m nothing.
我漂泊不定
I’m nowhere.
没事的
It’s okay.
给我滚开
Get the fuck off me!
没事的 没事的
It’s all right. It’s all right.
你个混♥蛋♥ 恩尼斯
Damn you, Ennis.
我再也受不了了 杰克
I just can’t stand this anymore, Jack.
拜托 你像马一样站着睡着了
Come on now, you’re sleeping on your feet like a horse.
小时候我妈也总这么说我
My mama used to say that to me when I was little.
还给我唱歌♥
And sing to me.
我得走了
I got to go.
明早见
See you in the morning.
等一下
Excuse me.
恩尼斯·德·玛尔
Ennis Del Mar.
你这段时间去哪儿了
Where you been?
到处折腾
Here and there.
我让农场的斯蒂夫给你带个信
I left word for you with Steve at the ranch.
而且你肯定收到我留在你家的字条了
And you must’ve got those notes I left at your place.
看来不管怎样 我还是收到消息了
Looks like I got the message, in any case.
你说卡尔吗
Carl?
没错 卡尔人不错
Yeah, Carl’s nice.
他甚至会聊天
He even talks.
那你走运了
Good for you.
是啊
Yeah.
我走运了
Good for me.
我搞不懂你 恩尼斯·德·玛尔
I don’t get you, Ennis Del Mar.
对不起
I’m sorry.
反正我这人也没什么乐趣 对吧
I was probably no fun anyways, was I?
恩尼斯 女人不会爱上乐趣
Ennis, girls don’t fall in love with fun.
怀俄明州里弗顿邮局
杰克
不如我们11月7日见
我去松木溪找你
恩尼斯·德·玛尔
收件人已故

Hello.
喂 我是恩尼斯·德·玛尔
Hello, this is Ennis Del Mar.
谁 你是谁
Who? Who is this?
恩尼斯·德·玛尔 杰克的老朋友
Ennis Del Mar. I’m an old buddy of Jack’s.
杰克以前提到过你
Jack used to mention you.
你是他钓鱼或打猎的伴儿 这我知道
You’re the fishing buddy or the hunting buddy, I know that.
我本来想通知你的
Would have let you know what happened
但我没有你的名字或地址
but I wasn’t sure about your name or address.
杰克把朋友的地址都记在脑子里
Jack kept his friends’ addresses in his head.
我打这个电♥话♥是想问问 究竟是怎么回事
That’s why I’m calling, to see what happened.
杰克当时在小路上
Jack was pumping up a flat on the truck
给卡车的轮胎打气 车胎爆了
out on a back road, when the tire blew up.
车胎的轮圈砸中了他的脸
The rim of the tire slammed into his face,
打断了他的鼻子和下巴
broke his nose and jaw
直接让他倒在地上 失去了意识
and knocked him unconscious on his back.
等有人来时
By the time somebody come along,
他已经被自己的血呛死了
he’d drowned in his own blood.
他才39岁
He was only 39 years old.
喂 还在吗
Hello? Hello?

Hello.
他被埋在那儿了吗
Was he buried down there?
我们立了个碑
We put a stone up.
他被火化了 如他所愿
He was cremated, like he wanted.
他的骨灰一半埋在这里
Half his ashes was interred here,
另一半送回他父母那儿了
the rest was sent up with his folks.
他以前总说想把自己的骨灰
He use to say he wanted his ashes
撒在断背山上
scattered on Brokeback Mountain,
但我不知道那是哪儿
but I wasn’t sure where that was.
我猜断背山可能是他从小长大的地方
I thought Brokeback Mountain might be around where he grew up.
我了解杰克
Knowing Jack,
这地方没准是他想像出来的
it might be some pretend place
有鸟儿歌♥唱 有美酒流淌
where bluebirds sing and there’s a whiskey spring.
不 夫人
No, ma’am,
我们63年夏天曾在断背山上放羊
we was herding sheep on Brokeback one summer back in ’63.
好吧 他说那是他最爱的地方
Well, he said it was his favorite place.
我以为他指的是去买♥♥醉
I thought he meant to get drunk.
他喝酒喝得很凶
He drank a lot.
他父母还在闪平镇吗
Is his folks still up in Lightning Flat?
他们会一直在那里住到死了
They’ll be there till the day they die.
耽误你的时间了 谢谢
Thank you for your time.
我真的很遗憾
I sure am sorry.
我们曾是好朋友
We was good friends.
联♥系♥下他的父母吧
Get in touch with his folks.
我想如果他的愿望得以实现 他们会很感激的
I suppose they’d appreciate it if his wishes was carried out.
我是说骨灰的事
About the ashes, I mean.
想来杯咖啡吗
Want a cup of coffee, don’t you?
来点樱桃蛋糕
Piece of cherry cake?
好的 夫人 咖啡吧
Yes, ma’am, I’ll have a cup of coffee
但我现在吃不了蛋糕 谢谢
but I can’t eat no cake just now. Thank you.
杰克的事我非常难过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!