恩尼斯 你认识一个叫杰克的人吗
Ennis, you know somebody, name of Jack?
好像认识 怎么了
Maybe. Why?
邮局里有一张寄给你的明信片
‘Cause you got a postcard. It come general delivery.
早该写信给你了 24号♥会经过里弗顿
你在的话能否见一面
杰克
他是跟你一起放过牛吗
Is he somebody you cowboyed with, or what?
不是 杰克主要参加牛仔竞技
No, Jack, he rodeos, mostly.
我们之前常一起钓鱼
We was fishing buddies.
怀俄明州里弗顿邮局
没问题
杰克·特威斯特收
你也可以给那里上色
You can color that one, too.
我负责涂海滩
I’ll color the beach.
我们要不要雇个保姆
Maybe we could get a baby-sitter.
准备带你朋友去刀叉餐厅吃吗
Take your friend to the Knife and Fork?
不 杰克不喜欢去餐馆吃
No, Jack ain’t the restaurant type.
我们估计就出门 然后喝个大醉
We’ll more likely just go out and get drunk.
不过前提是他真的来
That’s if he shows.
再吃一口
Okay, we take one more bite,
你就可以下桌了
and then you’re finished with dinner.
吃得真好 你玩去吧
There, that’s a good bite. All right, you’re excused.
要记得说谢谢
Please. Thank you.
他♥娘♥的♥杰克·特威斯特
Jack fucking Twist.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
到这边来
Come here.
阿尔玛 这位是杰克·特威斯特
Alma, this is Jack Twist.
杰克 这是我妻子阿尔玛
And, Jack, this is my wife, Alma.
-你好 -你好
– Howdy. – Hello.
有孩子了啊
You got a kid.
是啊 我有两个女儿 小阿尔玛和珍妮
Yeah, I got two little girls. Alma Jr. And Jenny.
-我生了个儿子 -是吗
– I got a boy. – Yeah?
八个月大 很喜欢笑
Eight months old. Smiles a lot.
我娶了德州柴尔德里斯第一美女
I married the prettiest little gal in Childress, Texas.
-是吗 -她叫露琳
– Yeah? – Lureen.
我跟杰克
So me and Jack,
准备出门去喝一杯 好吗
we’re gonna head out and get ourselves a drink. Yeah?
-当然 -幸会 夫人
– Sure enough. – Pleased to meet you, ma’am.
今晚可能就不回了
We might not get back tonight
要喝酒叙旧什么的
when we get to drinking and talking and all.
恩尼斯
Ennis?
能给我带包烟回来吗
Would you get me a pack of smokes?
阿尔玛 你要是想抽烟
If you need smokes, Alma,
我那件蓝衬衫上面的口袋里就有一包
they’re in the top pocket of my blue shirt.
在卧室里
There in the bedroom.
汽车旅馆
整整四年了 天呐
Four years. Damn!
是啊 四年了
Yeah, four years.
我都没想到还能再次听到你的消息
Didn’t think I’d hear from you again.
我还以为那一拳把你打跑了
I figured you were sore from that punch.
第二年夏天 我就开车回到了断背山
Right next summer, I drove back up to Brokeback.
跟阿吉雷讨活儿干
Talked to Aguirre about a job, and…
但他说你一直没回去过 我就走了
He told me you hadn’t been back, so I left.
去德州参加牛仔竞技
Went down to Texas for rodeoing.
我就是在那儿遇见的露琳
That’s how I met Lureen.
我那年靠骑牛只挣了两千块 差点饿死
Made $2,000 that year, bull riding. Nearly starved.
露琳的老爹是挣大钱的 搞农场机械业务
Lureen’s old man makes serious money, farm machine business.
当然 他对我深恶痛绝
Of course, he hates my guts.
军队没招你入伍吗
And the Army didn’t get you?
没有 我旧伤太多
No, too busted up.
牛仔竞技也不像我爸那个年代那么辉煌
And rodeoing ain’t what it was in my daddy’s day.
趁还能动 我就及时抽身了
Got out while I could still walk.
说真的 我也没想到我们还能再这样
Swear to God, I didn’t know we was going to get into this again.
好吧 我其实一路都在狂踩油门
Yes, I did. I red-lined it all the way.
迫不及待要赶来这里
I couldn’t get here fast enough.
你呢
What about you?
我吗 不知道
Me? I don’t know.
我真不知道
I don’t know.
断背山改变了我们的命运 不是吗
Old Brokeback got us good, don’t it?
我们现在该怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
估计什么都做不了吧
I doubt there’s nothing we can do.
我现在被困在了当前的生活里
So now I’m stuck with what I got here.
养家糊口占据了我所有时间
Making a living is about all I got time for now.
我跟杰克要上山去玩一两天
Well, me and Jack is headin’ up the mountain for a day or two.
钓钓鱼什么的
Do ourselves a little fishing.
你可以叫你朋友进屋喝杯咖啡
You know, your friend could come inside, have a cup of coffee.
他可是德州人
Well, he’s from Texas.
德州人就不喝咖啡吗
Texans don’t drink coffee?
你确定工头不会因为你请假而开除你吗
You sure that foreman won’t fire you for taking off?
那工头欠我的
You know, that foreman, he owes me.
去年圣诞节刮暴风雪我都在干活
I worked through a blizzard last Christmas.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
再说 就请假几天
Besides, I’ll only be a couple of days.
我要鱼 爸爸 超大的鱼
Bring fish, Daddy. A big, big one!
来 妈妈抱
Come here. Come here.
来
Come here.
最晚周日就回
See you Sunday, latest.
我饿死了 去吃点东西吧
I’m starving. Want to get something to eat?
好
Yup.
看谁先
Last one in!
天堂有什么新鲜事吗
Is there anything interesting up there in heaven?
我只是在感谢上苍
Well, I was just sending up a prayer of thanks.
谢什么
For what?
感谢你忘了带口琴
For you forgetting to bring that harmonica.
我很享受现在的安宁
I’m enjoying the peace and quiet.
我们其实可以永远都像现在这样的
You know it could be like this, just like this, always.
是吗 你为什么会如此认为
Yeah? How do you figure that?
我们其实可以开个小牧场
What if you and me had a little ranch somewhere,
养些牛
a little cow-and-calf operation?
会过得很幸福的
It’d be a sweet life.
我是说 露琳的老爹
I mean, hell, Lureen’s old man,
他肯定愿意给我一笔定金让我走人的
you bet he’d give me a down payment to get lost.
他其实或多或少提过
I mean, he more or less already said it.
不行 我…
No, I…
我告诉过你 那是不太可能的
I told you it ain’t gonna be that way.
你知道的
You know,
你在德州有老婆有孩子
you got your wife and baby in Texas.
而我在里弗顿也有自己的生活
You know, I got my life in Riverton.
是这样吗
Is that so?
你和阿尔玛 这也叫生活吗
You and Alma, that’s a life?
不准你提阿尔玛
Now you shut up about Alma.
这不是她的错
This ain’t her fault.
关键的问题在于
The bottom line is,
我们在彼此身边
we’re around each other
如果这种事情
and this thing grabs hold of us again
在错误的地点
in the wrong place,
错误的时间发生的话
in the wrong time,
那我们就死定了
and we’re dead.
我告诉你
I tell you,
以前我老家有两个老家伙搞在一起 共同经营牧场
there were these two old guys ranched up together down home.
厄尔和里奇
Earl and Rich.
他们是镇上的大笑话
And they was a joke in town,
哪怕他们都是非常强悍的壮汉
even though they were pretty tough old birds.
反正最后 他们发现厄尔死了
Anyway, they found Earl dead
尸体就躺在灌水沟里
in an irrigation ditch.
他们用轮胎撬棒打他 拳打脚踢
They took a tire iron to him, spurred him up
然后拽着他的鸡♥巴♥在地上拖行 直到断掉
and drug him around by his dick till it pulled off.
你看到了那一幕吗
You seen this?
是啊 我当时估计才9岁吧
Yeah, I was what? 9 years old.
我爸确保我和我哥都清楚看到了
My daddy, he made sure me and my brother seen it.
该死的 他的目的显然达到了
Hell, for all I know, he done the job.
两个男人一起生活 不可能的
Two guys living together? No way.
我们可以偶尔聚一次
Now, we can get together once in a while,
在一个没有人的地方私会 但是…