Where’s the…? There it is!
别停下. 接着做你们的垃圾食品
Don’t get up. Just keep turning out the junk food.
-快点.走这边! -我不喜欢这样
– Come on! This way. – I don’t like this.
亲爱的,亲爱的, 我能说句话吗?我不喜欢这样
Darling, darling, may I interject one statement?
I don’t like what’s going on.
-上帝啊.我们最好下去. -你把我卷到什么事里了?
– Oh, Christ! Better go down there. – What the hell did you get me into?
照我说的做. 要不你就得变成一块挂肉
Danny, do what I’m telling you. You’ll wind up on a meat hook.
挂肉? 挂肉?
A meat hook? A meat hook?
好吧.我先下
OK. I’ll go first.
-我很生气.告诉你,我很生气. -快点下去
– I’m angry, Tina. I’m telling you, I’m angry. – Hurry up and get down.
我真的很生气
I’m really fuming.
你用高跟鞋踩在我的肚子上 倒是很安稳的啊!
Just feel free to dig your heel into my groin like that.
于是丹尼和蒂娃逃跑了
So, Danny and Tina, they run.
现在他怎么办呢? 他现在不但很害怕,还非常生气
What’s he gonna do? Now he is not only scared.
The man is pissed off.
-当然,因为他什么也没做. -你说得对
– Sure. Because he didn’t do anything. – You got it.
等一下.跳到一个半小时这后, 一个半小时后,他们迷路了
Wait, wait, wait. Cut to a half-hour later. It’s a half-hour later. Now they’re lost.
他们迷路了. 他气得不行
They’re lost. And he’s furious.
他让她很不安 她也让他很生气
He’s getting on her nerves. She’s getting on his nerves.
-上帝,我们到底在哪儿? -好了,放轻松
– Jesus! Where the hell are we? – All right, take it easy.
别跟我说放轻松. 我今天已经受够了
Don’t tell me to take it easy, because I’ve had enough already today.
我是个人经理人. 今晚对我来说是个重要的夜晚
You know, I’m a personal manager. I got a big night ahead of me.
可我现在还不知道在 哪个地方晃悠
Meanwhile I’m wandering around here in North Vietnam.
-我们逃出来了,不是吗? -我有什么好逃的?
We got away, didn’t we?
I got nothing to get away from. I didn’t do anything.
我什么也没做
我听了因为预言家和打手 而跑掉了
I’m running all of a sudden with fortune-tellers and meat hooks.
如果我们找到电♥话♥ 我会处理这事的
I’ll take care of it when we hit a phone.
电♥话♥?亲爱的,我们现在在沼泽里 上哪儿找电♥话♥去?
A phone? We’re in a swamp, darling. Where is there gonna be a phone here?
她和卢在一起 而他们要砍我的腿
She shacks up with Lou and they wanna break my legs.
-我今晚没必要一定去. -好,我没关系
– I don’t have to go tonight. – Well, that’s fine with me.
他们觉得不是 因为反正我已经很害怕了
Then don’t, because I’m too scared already anyhow.
卢,亲爱的,我希望你别这么喝 今晚你有重要的演出
Lou, I wish you wouldn’t drink like that. You’ve got an important show tonight.
我嘴上长疱疹了. 看看这个
I got a cold sore tonight. Look at this thing over here.
-这没关系. -今晚就有关系了.相信我
– Oh, it’s nothing. – It’s gotta be tonight. Believe you me.
那些做电视节目的, 他们什么都看得到.他们是专家
And those TV people, they notice everything. They’re pros.
-他们会用科学方法总结出结果. -把球赛打开
– They got it down to a science. – Turn on the ball game.
我甚至决定不了用 “破碎梦的林荫道”
I can’t even decide whether to go with “Boulevard of Broken Dreams”
还是用“许愿泉里的三个硬币” 做返场曲
or “Three Coins in the Fountain” as an encore.
孩子们都快把我逼疯了. 让我清静一下
I don’t know… The kids are driving me nuts over here.
Whoo! Give me a break over here.
我想知道丹尼在哪. 我在等他电♥话♥,我有好多问题
I wonder where Danny is. I’m waiting for his call.
– I got a million questions for him. – Where is Danny?
-丹尼去哪儿了? -去泽西接他的女伴了
Went to pick up his date in Jersey.
我想可能是堵车了
I guess they probably got tied up in traffic.
-他的女伴是谁? -我怎么知道?反正是个女人
– Who’s his date? – How do I know? Some broad.
-上帝,我们在哪儿啊. -我一生都没见过这么多芦苇
Jesus. We’re in the middle of nowhere.
-我觉得自己都摩西了. -卢可能快担心死了
God, I never saw so many reeds in my life. I feel like Moses.
卢可能现在正喝 加大装的威士忌呢
Lou’s probably worried sick.
Lou is probably drinking out of the promotional-size whisky bottle by now.
等等我知道我们在哪儿了. 这里就是平地
Hey, wait a minute. I know where we are. These are the flatlands.
我丈夫的朋友 以前常在这里埋尸体
My husband’s friends used to dump bodies here.
真好.我肯定你能把这里的 风土人情都介绍给我
Great. I’m sure you can show me all the points of cultural interest.
你们是谁?
Hey, who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
-你们是谁? -我们迷路了
Who are you?
我们在河边拍广♥告♥
We’re lost.
We’re shooting a commercial down by the river.
太棒了!太妙了!
Fantastic! Unbelievable!
真是风去突变!我是丹尼 罗斯 演艺经理人.上帝保佑你
What a break! I’m Danny Rose, theatrical management. God bless you.
-这是蒂娜. -维塔丽
– This is Tina… – Vitale.
你好,我是雷 韦博,演员. 你怎么样,宝贝
Hi. I’m Ray Webb, the actor. How you doin’, babe?
听着,我们想找辆车. 可以吗?
Listen, we gotta get a car. Is it possible?
-只有到了晚上才有车. -我们现在就需要车.紧急情况
– There are no cars out here till tonight. – We need one now. It’s an emergency.
我是演艺经理人,我和伯李 晚上要在沃特夫见面 米尔顿 伯李
I’m a theatrical manager, so I gotta see Berle at the Waldorf later. Milton Berle.
前面有个划船的家伙 给他点钱,他会带你们过河
You know, your best bet… There’s a guy there with a boat.
-太好了.太好了. -我不走水路
Give him a couple of bucks. He’ll take you across.
– Great, great. – I don’t travel by water.
那违背了我的宗教 我是陆上希伯来人
It’s against my religion. I’m a landlocked Hebrew.
你以前没在电视上见过我吗? 我演过外星来的刮胡刀泡沫男子
You ever seen me on TV? I play the shaving-cream man from outer space.
-想摸摸我的脸吗? -有意思
– Wanna feel my cheeks, huh? – Funny.
来吧,丹尼.我们一定要坐船. 卢还在等我们呢.来吧
Come on, Danny. We gotta take this boat. Lou’s waiting. Come on.
只是在胡森河上坐5分钟船而已. 没什么大不了的
Five minutes across the Hudson. It’s nothing.
你想让我渡过胡森河? 真疯狂!
You want me to go on the Hudson River? That’s crazy!
你俩没车怎么到这儿来的?
How did you two people get out here without a car?
我同那辆车一起经历了多少 风风雨雨
I’ve been through thick and thin with that car.
-再在我要把它丢在外面一夜? -明天再来取车,没事的
– Now I gotta leave it overnight? – Pick it up tomorrow. It’ll be fine.
要是我的车出了什么事. 我会生气的.蒂娜,我会很生气
If anything happens to that car, I’ll be furious, Tina. I will be furious.
好了.现在他们要坐船回 曼哈顿区
‘OK. Now they’re gonna go back to Manhattan by boat.
提醒你一下,是坐船
‘A boat, mind you.
想象一下丹尼 罗斯坐船的样子. 我是说,他是个坚决的公路主义者
‘Can you picture Danny Rose on a boat? I mean, this guy is strictly pavement.
他得闻到一氧化碳的味道 心情才会舒畅
‘He needs the smell of carbon monoxide and litter to feel good.
丹尼不是坐船的料
‘Danny is not meant for water.
很自然,当他踏上船的那一刻起. 他就晕了
‘So, naturally, the minute he steps on the boat, he’s gone.
1956年吃的午饭都要给吐出来了
‘A lunch he ate in 1956 is beginning to come up on him.
他脸色发青,头晕目眩
‘He’s green. He’s dizzy.
蒂娜没事.她是铁打的身子. 我告诉你她在想什么
‘Tina’s fine. She’s made of steel.
‘I’ll tell you what’s going through her mind.
她在想一星期之前 她与卢的谈话
‘She’s thinking of a conversation that she and Lou had a week before.’
-嘿,嘿!好了. -听着,卢…
– Hey, hey! All right! – Listen, Lou…
我不想你为了我和你妻子离婚. 我不想…
I don’t want you to break up with your wife because of me. I don’t…
蒂娜,不是你的原因. 我早就想离婚了
Tina, it’s not you. This has been on my mind.
我觉得自己像个破坏者. 我真这么觉得
I’d feel like a home-wrecker. That’s what I feel like.
我得改变我的生活方式
I gotta change my whole lifestyle.
你要改变的是你的管理问题
The thing you gotta change is your management.
听着,丹尼是对的. 他总是对的,没人敌得过他
Listen, Danny’s all right.
So he’s no world-beater. I mean, he’s all right.
我对演艺事业一无所知. 我没资本跟他作对
I don’t know anything about show business.
And I got nothing against the guy, ’cause I don’t even know him,
我看了你的那些演出 我看了演出的过程
but I see the joints you work and the way things are going.
你比别的新人强多了
You’re better than all these new guys.
-因为你喜欢我,所以你偏心了. -那是肯定的
– You’re prejudiced ’cause you like me. – Yeah, sure I am.
丹尼没了我就不行, 他指望着我呢
Listen, Danny’d be lost without me. He’s counting on me.
你知道自己在干什么
Yeah, OK. You know what you’re doing.
不如让我介绍你给 悉德 巴克拉
Why don’t you let me introduce you to Sid Bacharach?
你怎么认识他的? 他怎么会愿意花时间跟我说话?
How do you know Sid Bacharach? Why would he give me his time?
他和我丈夫是好朋友. 他们在大西洋那边时关系很好
He was good friends with my husband. They were both very tight in Atlantic City.
-悉德 巴克拉? -他是个大人物,不是吗?
– Sid Bacharach, huh? – He’s a big guy, right?
大人物, 大人物 不会有两条路可走
Big gun, big gun. No two ways about it.
好了,现在他们正在胡森河上
‘OK. Now they’re in the middle of the Hudson River.
起雾了.丹尼的脸色- 我应该怎么形容呢?
‘The fog has come in. Danny’s face is – what colour should I say?
土黄色. 他的脸变成了土黄色
– ‘It’s khaki. The man has a khaki face.’ – ‘So, what are you saying?
蒂娜要卢离开丹尼 去悉德 巴克拉那里当演员?
‘Tina wanted Lou to leave Danny and go with Sid Bacharach?’
没错. 就在三天前…
‘That’s exactly what I’m saying. See, three days earlier,
蒂娜在曼哈顿的一家牛排店 组织一了次秘密聚餐
‘Tina had set up a secret lunch meeting at some steak joint in Manhattan.’
伙计们,终于坐到一起了. 卢 卡诺瓦和悉德 巴克拉
Well, guys, we finally made it. Lou Canova, Sid Bacharach.
-悉德,这是卢 -见到你真的很高兴,巴克拉先生
– Sid, this is Lou. – A pleasure, Mr Bacharach. Truly.
我从蒂娜那里听到你 很多好话
I’ve only heard wonderful things about you from Tina.
-她一直在说你的好处. -才不是.你记得卢50年代出道的事
– She does that all the time. – No. You remember Lou from the ’50s.
-他成功过. -我还记得“一干为尽”
– He’s got it. – I remember “Tossin’ and Turnin” ‘.
也还记得“爱慕”
That thing on “Perfidia” too.
我知道你已经有代理人了
I understand you already have representation.
他跟着一个人干,那人本意很好. 不过没法捧红他
He’s loyal to a guy who means well, but he can’t seem to move him.
这些事我都了解…
I know all about those things,
…有时事情就是没起色 他帮不了你
and sometimes it just doesn’t work out and he can’t help you.
这是我的职业,我的人生. 我会做对自己好的事
It’s my career. It’s my life. I gotta do what’s right for it.
我真的想接手你的表演. 我觉得怀旧表演越来越受欢迎
I really wanna catch your act.
I know this nostalgia thing is really coming on strong.
-他现在已经红了. -我25号♥会在沃特夫表演
– He’s hot now. – I’m gonna be at the Waldorf on the 25th.
25号♥.要是你能来就好了.悉德. 他准备好了
25th. Be great if you could come, Sid.
他需要的是有人 帮他推推门,引见一下
He’s ready. All he needs is somebody with a little clout to open some doors.
周日晚上我会尽全力做到最好的
I’ll do my best to make it on Sunday night.
别担心 我会私下找你的
Don’t worry about it. I’ll get you in the back.
-你不会后悔的. -没问题
– You won’t regret it. – No problem.
OK.
好了,蒂娜想着这些事时 他们渡过了胡森河
‘OK. So, Tina’s thinking about all this stuff
‘while they’re sailing back across the Hudson.
与此同时,两个疯狂的兄弟 正要纽约要追杀丹尼
‘Meanwhile, the two crazy brothers are in New York looking to kill Danny.