不是
No.
你要去吗? -哦
Are you going to go? – Uh-huh.
我可能下班后…
Maybe I get off work –
会去的
I’d like to go.
好的 -我们可以一起去
Good. – We could go together.
那么
So –
那么,你喜欢我,嗯?
So, you like me, huh?
我喜欢你就像我可以喜欢任何一个 认为我是混♥蛋♥的人一样
I like you as much as I can like anyone who thinks I’m an asshole.
“街道警♥察♥说… ”挺好
“Street cops say -” That fits.
波比,你觉得最后那个画面怎么样?
Was that last cut good for you, Bobby?
她说他强♥奸♥了她 -呃,耶,很好
She says that he raped her. – Uh, yeah. Good.
之后我们发现他们之前约会过两三次 -谢谢你这么问
Then we find out they’ve been out together two, three times. – Thank you for asking.
谢谢 -你要怎么证明这是一场犯罪?
Thank you. – How are you gonna prove a crime?
据FBI调查
According to the F.B.I….
去年发生了超过87000起强♥奸♥案
there were more than 87,000 rapes reported last year.
很多人以为强♥奸♥犯都是暴♥力♥的陌生人
Most people think of a rapist as a violent stranger…
但是今天的一个案件 或许可以称它为“约会强♥奸♥”
but today an attack may be what’s called “date rape” –
是在你不愿意的情况下 被你认识的人强迫发生性关系
being forced to have sexual intercourse against your will with someone you know.
就像是你想找个不错的伴侣
It’s just, you wanna find a nice guy.
嗯,不管怎样
Um, so, anyway –
嗯,只是想给他一次机会
Um, it was that “give him a chance” thing.
嗨 -嘘!
Hi. Shh!
我很孤单
I was lonely.
所以我们去看了场电影
So we went to a movie.
然后当他送我到家门口时 他问我能不能上去喝杯酒
And when he brought me home he said, could he come up for one beer?
之后他再走
And then he would go.
所以,你怎么会拒绝那个?
So, how do you say “no” to that?
我的表妹唐娜 -真的吗?
My cousin Donna. Really?
所以首先,嗯…
So first, um…
这场类似摔跤的比赛…
it was kind of like this wrestling match…
非常的糟糕,因为…
which was awful enough because…
它非常暴♥力♥
it got very violent.
这是什么? -呃呃
What is this? Uh-uh.
我是一个谦虚的人
I’m a modest person.
然后他脱了我的衣服…
And he ripped my cIothes off…
强迫我…
and he forced me to…
跟他做♥爱♥
make love.
之后他留在我房♥间…
And then he stayed in my apartment…
强迫跟我做了很多次
and he forced me more times.
哦,我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我答应过我自己不会哭的
I promised myself I wasn’t gonna cry.
嗯,只是
Um, it’s just…
整件事情把我弄乱了
this whole thing has just messed me up.
我能看会儿新闻吗?
Can I turn on the news for a second?
好吧 性,眼泪–这一定是新闻
All right. Sex, tears – This must be the news.
对不起.我心情不好 -怎么了?
I’m sorry. I’m in a pissy mood. – What’s wrong with it?
没什么 你居然可以把性♥交♥拿出来大谈特谈
Nothing. I think you really blew the lid off nooky.
谈一天或一星期都可以
…day or week to do about it.
受害者经常不敢去说…
The victims often remain too terrified to taIk…
警♥察♥无力解决
the police powerless to perform properly…
而所有的社会会益团体 最终能做的就是监视这种流行的
and aIl the social welfare groups can finally do is monitor this epidemic…
犯罪现象,但并不惩罚
of crime without punishment.
汤姆.格兰尼克,安♥南♥代尔 弗吉尼亚州
Tom Grunick, Annandale, Virginia.
马尔科姆西部 对15个人谋杀案的审理
Malcolm West, on trial for the murders of 15 men…
使警♥察♥在沃达哈姆雷特南部阿♥拉♥斯加 又找到了四具尸体
has led police to four more bodies south of Wodahamlet, Alaska –
干得好 我… 我得找一名工作人员加班
Nice work. I-I gotta get a crew off the clock.
你怎么想?
What did you think?
我被感动了
It moved me.
我假设自己身处其中,我真的做了
I did relate to it. I really did.
它会…
It was…
让你以不同寻常的感觉刺痛自己 当你泪流满面时
unusual for you to cut to yourself when you teared up…
而且那可能一直都不是
and that might not have been…
我的选择
my choice…
但它是真实的,而且它触动了我
but it was real and it got me.
并且我觉得很多时候 我对这种事情过于保守了
And I think a lot of the time I’m too conservative about that kind of stuff.
怎么样? -挺好
Okay? – Okay.
尸体现在已达到19个
The body count now 19.
明天陪审团会重返本站
Tomorrow the jury returns to this site –
嗨,汤姆,天啊,今晚干得非常漂亮
Hey, Tom, gosh, that was really swell tonight.
谢谢 -四具尸体…
Good. – Four more bodies…
现已从冻结的土中找出
now taken from the frozen earth.
詹妮弗.马克,沃达哈姆雷特,阿♥拉♥斯加
Jennifer Mack, Wodahamlet, Alaska.
东部抓住了时机
♪ Eastern’s got the right time ♪
你好吗? -哦,嗨
How are you? Oh, hi.
我正在给你留言
I was – I just was writing you a note.
呢,我们谈谈,怎么样?
Uh, what do you say we take a walk?
去外边?
Outside?
嗯 -呃
Yeah. – Hmm.
走吧
Come on.
我并不是指最坏的事情将会发生
I’m not suggesting the worst will happen.
只是像你这样有才华的人…
It’s just that somebody with your brilliance…
现在可以一次又一次地 得到其他好多工作
gets nibbles about – of other jobs now and again.
也许就在这条路上,你应该去看看
Maybe down the road you should look into it.
哦,该死
Oh, damn.
那些他妈的混♥蛋♥.他们想炒我
Those fucking jerks. They want to fire me.
我所知道的是,他们会炒掉一大批人
All I know is, they gotta fire a large number of people.
他们甚至不打算论资排辈
They’re not even going by seniority.
这样做是有些鲁莽
Th-There’s a recklessness in the air.
帮我做件事 -什么?
Do one thing for me. – What?
我的上一次周末新闻
Get me one shot at anchoring the weekend news.
他们从来没见过我做那个 那个能使我的情况好转
They’ve never seen me do that. It could turn it around for me.
我这周六可以做
I – I could do that this Saturday.
嗯.每个人都想去参加记者晚宴
Yeah. Everybody wants off for the correspondents’ dinner.
就那会儿做!
Do it then!
嗯,但是,求你,好好准备
Yeah, but – but please, prepare carefully.
除此之外再没机会了
This couldn’t happen at a better time.
准备什么? 你有周六的新闻凭证吗?
Prepare what? You have Saturday’s news handy?
因为你要读很长时间的新闻
It’s a long while since you read the news.
我会叫人帮你 只是一些肤浅的表面性的东西
I’ll have somebody work with you on it, just on superficial performance things.
求你了
Pl – Please.
好吧
Okay.
我想最好能有段单独的时间 -我理解
I think I’d better be alone for a while. – I understand.
我跟你一起去 -谢谢
I’ll go with you. – Thanks.
这使我很不舒服
This is very uncomfortable for me.
因为… 我不是说这是个打击 但我们处理这些事情的方式太不一样了
Because – And I don’t mean this as a knock, but we approach these things so differently.
当然
We sure do.
我也不认为那是个打击
And I don’t mean that as a knock either.
好吧,继续
Okay, go ahead.
我只是想告诉你我的看法 你可以不同意
I’ll just tell you what I think. You can disregard it if you want.
好的.我只是不知道我们不同的处理方式 会引起多大的反差效果
All right. I just don’t know how effective this is gonna be because of our different approaches.
好的
Okay.
“今晚播报” -等等
“Reports tonight -” – Wait.
怎么了? -你大衣外套的后边正往上翘
What? – Your coat jacket is rising up in back.
这样
Okay.
当你坐下时 将大衣的一点点放在屁♥股♥下面
When you sit, sit on your coat jacket a little.
这会使你的线条更好看
That’ll give you a good line.
“今晚播报” -看着萤屏
“Reports tonight -” – Look at the monitor!
好的
Okay.
远在阿♥拉♥伯半岛的今晚播报…
“Reports tonight from far down on the Arabian Peninsula…
表明猛烈战斗仍在持续 -亚伦,你的外套
indicate that heavy fighting continues… – Your jacket, Aaron.
等下 你在干什么?别碰我
for a second -” What are you doing? Don’t touch me.
坐在上面 -不,不用你帮我
Sit on it. – No, but just don’t handle me!
坐上去 -我就坐在上面
Sit on it! – I’m sitting on it!
现在看看 -别…
Now look. – Don’t fi –
很美妙的建议!
Fantastic tip!
很好
That’s great.
“持续到第二天的政♥府♥ 和反杭军在前苏联南… ”
“Continues for a second day between government and rebel forces in pro-Soviet South -”
不对,不对 -不对
No, no. – No.
不要让你的眼睛像那样从一个句子开头 移♥动♥到末尾
Don’t let your eyes move from the beginning of a sentence to the end of it like that.