晚安 -晚安,晚安
Good night. – Good night. Good night.
我感觉好极了 -你确定不要我找辆出租车?
I feel great. – Are you sure you don’t want me to get a taxi?
为什么要叫的士? -我不知道
What for? – Well, I don’t know.
为什么?
Why?
你有整个华盛顿最好的车
You have the greatest car and the greatest driver…
和最优秀的司机
in all of Washington.
你看起来有点困惑 -我没有
You look a little confused. – I’m not.
噢
Ooh.
给我点那个
Give me some of that.
洗手间在哪儿? -穿过衣帽间
Where’s the bathroom? – Oh, through the closet.
哇哦!
Wow!
我太累了 都没有精力照管我的衣帽间了
I’m so tired of being defensive about my closet.
我总是整理不好我的东西 经常找不到放哪儿了
Look, I always had a problem with space, and it was getting so I couldn’t find anything.
你知道你什么时候买♥♥新东西吗?
And you know how you’re always buying new things?
所以我就把卧室和衣帽间换了过来
So I converted a bedroom.
一直这样过了16年
Wait till you’ve been doing it for 16 years.
我觉得这是一个很棒的解决办法
Hey, I think it’s a great solution.
不只是储藏室 你还可以看到你拥有的所有东西
Not only the storage, but you can see everything you have.
你想做邦尼兔吗?
Do you do bunny rabbits?
詹妮弗!
Jennifer!
今天不是一个重大的日子吗?
Isn’t this a great date?
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
是的,是的,我们是 -上帝救救我
Yeah. Yeah, we are. – God help me.
他们一直在关注整个事件
Well, they’ve been looking at just about everything –
国外的办公室,国内的办公室
foreign bureaus, domestic bureaus…
所有的个人,甚至团体
all kinds of personnel, even equipment.
不管怎么说 他们看起来对此非常认真…
Anyway, they seem to be very, very serious…
要让我从预算中缩减2400万
about making me cut 24 million from the budget.
这可是一笔巨款
Now, this is going to mean massive firings.
我会尽力而为
Um, I’m doing whatever I can.
但是我希望你们能够意识到…
But I did want you to be aware…
现在的形势非常严峻
of this very serious situation.
现在,我们还会报导…
Now, we’re going to also be covering…
我们还会报导 阿♥拉♥斯加连环杀人案的审判
the Alaskan serial killer trial on a continuing basis.
我希望可以调离华盛顿…
I’d like it to be assigned out of Washington…
这意味着 我们有一个人必须去安克拉治
which means we’re going to have to get someone on a plane to Anchorage.
我们愚弄不了任何人
We can’t fool around anymore.
简?
Jane?
你认为谁比较合适? 乔治.温还是詹妮弗?
Who do you think, George Weln or Jennifer?
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
J-Jennifer.
哦,詹妮弗
Um, Jennifer.
明天雇佣胡佛团队
Hire the Hoover Group tomorrow.
晚安,艾米丽 -晚安,简
Night, Emily. – Good night, Jane.
嗨 -来吧,我请你喝东西
Hi. – Come on. I’ll buy you a drink.
有一件重大的事情 影响力超过意大利大使♥馆♥的消息
There’s a big thing, uh, going on over at the Italian embassy.
我不认为我今晚会是一个好伙伴
Well, I’m not sure I’d be good company tonight.
我自有论断
Ehhh, I’ll be the judge of that.
我要拿上我的大衣
I’ll get my coat.
请来两杯
Two, please.
汤姆?
Tom?
汤姆?
Tom?
我很好
I’m all right.
打击不小 -是的
Heavy hitters. – Yeah.
你怎么样? -我很好
How you doing? – Great.
电视新闻,华盛顿
Network news, Washington.
我喜欢这个
I love it.
当现实生活超越了你的梦想 你会怎么做?
What do you do when your real life exceeds your dreams?
保持本色
Keep it to yourself.
你知道 昨天我真的很想知道你的反应…
You know, yesterday I really wanted to know your reaction…
关于我们所做的利比亚的报导
to how we did with the Libyan report.
我本来要问的,但是我想…
I was going to ask, but I think I’m –
我有点被你吓到了 -别说了
I’m a little intimidated with you. – Oh, stop it.
当你站在世界之巅的时候 是不能说被吓到的,这很不合适
You can’t talk about feeling intimidated when you’re on top of the world. It’s unseemly.
我并没有得到一切
I’m not buying into any of that.
我还有很多东西要学 我表现得并不像…
I have a load to learn. I’m not gonna act as if –
你有你要完成的工作 -闭嘴吧
You have the job you have. – Shut up for a second.
好吧
Okay.
很活跃的舞会,不是吗?伙计
Pretty peppy party, isn’t it, pal?
当事情开始的时候 我给自己定了一个规则
I made one rule for myself when this started…
我意识到 我要从你们中间拿走很多东西了
and I realized I was gonna take a lot from you people…
因为我是报导体育新闻出身的
because of being from sports.
规则是什么呢? -永远都不要装作你很懂的样子
And that rule was? – Never to pretend to know more than I did.
你能列出内阁所有人的名字吗?
Can you name all the members of the Cabinet?
好吧,不要做这个了 -什么?
Okay, let’s drop it. – What?
我是说我不会给你做测试
I mean, I am not gonna take a test for you.
我是说如果这在谈话中出现
I mean, if that came up in conversation –
我们正在谈话
We’re conversing.
不,我忘了内阁人员的名字了
Oh, no. The names of the Cabinet have slipped my mind.
说吧,你知道吗?
Say, do you know ’em?
好吧,不用给我列出来了 告诉我你知不知道就好了
Okay, don’t name them for me. Just tell me if you know.
是的,亚伦,我知道内阁人员的名单 -好吧
Yes, Aaron, I know the names of the Cabinet. – Okay.
所有12个人的名字?
All 12?
是的!
Yes!
只有10个人
There’s only 10.
你现在感觉很好,不是吗? -我开始感觉不错了
You’re feeling good, aren’t you? – I’m starting to, yeah.
我们下次可以测试各州首府
Hey, we may do capitals of the states next.
50个,是吧?
Fifty, right?
嗨,原来你在这儿
Hi. There you are.
是这里吗? -是的
Is this it? – Yes.
我太累了
I am so exhausted.
东倒西歪了
Punchy.
恶心
Sick tired.
我没办法思考,也动不了
I can’t think, and I can’t move.
我现在就是一滩烂泥…
I’m just a dead lump…
如行尸走肉一般了
of poured-out flesh.
你愿意来吗?
Would you like to come up?
我们还是坐在这里聊会儿吧
Maybe we could just sit here, talk a little.
好吧
Okay.
我想从头到尾 说一段关于我自己的故事
I’m going to have to do a story from beginning to end on my own.
终于要说了
Eventually.
我想说下关于某件事的想法
I have an idea for something.
什么
What?
如果我告诉你 你能不能保证不生气…
If I tell you, can you manage not to put it down…
或者是告诉我为什么那样没用
or – or – or tell me why it won’t work…
或者是我的新闻品味很差 或者其他类似情形
or is in bad journalistic taste or anything like that?
好吧,汤姆,我保证
Yes, Tom, I think I can manage.
那好
Okay.
这是关于女人在约会时 被她们所认识的人冒犯的事情
It’s about women who are attacked by someone they know on a date.
啊!
Ugh!
对不起,对不起 我什么都没说.我不是故意的
I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t mean it, I didn’t mean it, I didn’t mean it.
很好,继续
Well, keep it that way.
等下,等下.我什么都没说!
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. I didn’t say anything!
站起来
Stand.
我是无辜的,之前我… 哇! -你不是无辜的
I’m innocent before I’m – Whoo! – You’re not innocent.
在你是无辜的之前你是罪恶的
You’re guilty before you can be innocent.
门到门
Door to door.
你好
Hello?
简?
Jane?
简?
Jane?
怎么了?
Yes?
汤姆?
Tom?
汤姆,是你吗?
Tom, is that you?
是的
Yes.
嘿,你给我打电♥话♥了!
Hey, you called me!
是想说你的故事吗?
Is it – Is it your story?
不是,嗯…
No, um –
你要参加记者晚宴吗?
Are you going to the correspondents’ dinner?
怎么了?想跟我说那个故事?
Why? You need me for the story?