然后大家会看到锡德拉湾的飞行员…
Then you’re gonna have the carrier pilot from the Sidra –
什么!
What!
什么!你没找到他? 我们只剩10分钟了
No! You missed him? We only have 10 minutes left!
你怎么能跟我说发生了这种事情?
How can you talk to me about parking problems?
嘘! -不!你要尽力,你必须做到!
Shh! – No! Not you’ll try! You’ll do it!
快去做!否则有你好看的,埃斯特尔! 再见!
Do it! Or I’ll fry your fat ass, Estelle! Good-bye!
我都不知道她也会这么说
I had no idea she was this good.
汤姆,汤姆
Tom. Tom.
你先填一会儿时间
Fill for a second.
汤姆? -来吧
Tom? – Go.
这条最新消息看起来显示出
The latest message seems to indicate…
这名利比亚飞行员当时是自♥由♥行动…
that the Libyan pilot was acting on his own…
并没有得到任何其他人的授权 -二号♥摄像机做好准备
without authority from anyone else. – Stand by, camera two.
话句话说,我认为我们不会有大的问题
In other words, I think we’re all okay.
很好,汤姆,做个总结 -谁会关心你怎么想的呢?
Okay, Tom, wrap it up. – Who the hell cares what you think?
利比亚政♥府♥已经否认 任何关于袭击的回应
The Libyan government has disavowed any prior knowledge of the attack.
汤姆.格兰尼克从华盛顿带来的报导
I’m Tom Grunick reporting from Washington.
午安
Good afternoon.
制♥作♥
Animation.
谢谢大家 -我们脱险了
Thanks, everybody. – We are out.
干得好,汤姆 -大家心里的石头都落地了,非常感谢你
Nice job, Tom. Everybody on the floor, thank you so much.
干得好,汤姆 -大家心里的石头都落地了,非常感谢你
Nice job, Tom. Everybody on the floor, thank you so much.
干得好,伙计
Good job, buddy.
谢谢,你做得很棒
Thanks. Hey, man, you’re great.
从来没有为我的决策如此自豪过
Never so proud of one of my decisions.
简,干得好,真的
Jane, great work. Really, you know?
真的 -不管怎么说他没有重大的失态
Really. – Well, there were no major gaffes anyway.
噢!
Oh!
没有重大的失态
“No major gaffes.”
你太出色了!
You were brilliant!
乔什,做得好 -谢谢
Josh, great stuff. – Thank you.
祝贺你,简 -你们真是太棒了,太棒了!
Congratulations, Jane. – You guys are so good. You guys!
谢谢你,简 -谢谢,简
Thank you, Jane. – Thanks, Jane.
谢谢你,厄尔妮 -当然
Thanks, Ernie. – Sure.
你知道,这对汤姆很重要
You know, this was important for Tom.
这是观众和主持人之间的纽带 -我看到保尔向部队做演讲
There’s that bonding thing that happens between the public and an anchorman. – I’ve gotta watch Paul address the troops.
这并不是一场谈话
It’s not the conventions anymore.
就是这种时刻
It’s this kind of moment.
嗨 -嗨
Oh, hi. – Hi.
哇哦!
Wow!
你真是个头脑冷静的人,你太棒了 -你也一样
Hey, Mr. Iceman! You were great. – You too.
你做得太棒了 -你也是
Great job there. – Yeah, you too.
干得好,汤姆 -谢谢
Good work, Tom. – Thanks.
真是一次洗礼,汤姆!祝贺你
What a baptism, Tom! Congratulations.
谢谢,有这么多人帮助你 事情就没那么难了
Thank you. With all the help you get, it’s easier than local.
简去哪儿了?我还在等着她的鼓励呢 -她回到那边了
Where’s Jane? I’m still juiced. – Uh, she’s back there.
谢谢
Thanks.
先生,我能帮你吗? -我们来讨论一下新消息的主题吧
Can I help you gentlemen? – We’re here to play the new news theme.
你是一个神奇的女人
You’re an amazing woman.
你一直在我的脑海里 这是一种什么样的感觉啊!
What a feeling, having you inside my head!
是的,那是个特殊的地方
Yeah. It was… an unusual place to be.
就好像,无法用言语形容
It’s, like, indescribable.
你知道什么时候提示我下一句话
You knew just when to feed me the next line.
你知道在关键时刻提醒我新的消息
You knew the m – second before I needed it.
我们就好像有了某种节奏
There was like a rhythm we got into.
就好像是一场完美的做♥爱♥!
It was like great sex!
你得和我一块儿庆祝 -哇哦,哇哦
You have to celebrate with me. – Whoa, whoa, whoa.
大家都要去街上的酒吧? 叫什么名字?海角酒吧?
Everybody’s going to the bar down the street. What’s it called? Cap’s?
我要去亚伦那边
I’m going over to Aaron’s.
不过或许过后我会和你们碰面
But maybe I’ll hook up with all of you later.
你们会在那儿待多久?
How long do you think you’ll be… there?
它是以这种非常高技术含量的合成顺序开始的
It starts off with this very high-tech “syntho-sequency” type thing.
像这样
Like this –
这就是新闻
That’s the news.
有一条线在牵引着旋律
And the strings take the melody.
所有一切共同构成了对位旋律
Al does the countermelody.
完美结局
Big finish!
吧,吧,嗒,嗒
♪ Bah, bah, da, da ♪♪
我觉得很冷
I got chills.
汤姆是不是很优秀?
Wasn’t Tom great?
很好,奏效了,奏效了
Well, it worked. It worked.
这是真的吗?
Really?
干得好吗?
It was good?
你打电♥话♥说了那个消息
Your calling in that information –
我知道你才是最优秀的那个人
You are the classiest guy I know.
来,喝杯啤酒
Here. Have a beer.
恭喜
Celebrate.
上帝,看到他我觉得很奇怪
God, it was so strange watching him.
下一步是什么,接吻吗?
What’s the next step, lip-syncing?
好吧,好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
你知道,我今天一直在思考 我人生中最重要的问题
You know, I’ve been doing some of the most important thinking of my life today.
我在想 这是不是跟你谈论这个问题的最好时机
I wonder if this is the right time to tell you about it.
不管你怎么想,说吧
Whatever you think.
我知道了 为什么我无法当上周末新闻的主持人
I figured out why it is I’m so hung up on getting a chance at weekend anchor.
这是因为如果我做好了
It’s because if I do it well…
他们就要付我更多的薪水 我的生活也会更好,他们也要对我更好
then they’ll pay me more, and my life will be great, and they’ll treat me better.
这就是原因 -听起来你好像困在了某件事情上
That’s why. – Sounds like you may be onto something.
我活在他们的怜悯中 这是什么意思?
Which means I’m at their mercy.
谁想要这样呢?
And who wants that?
现在,我不想告诉你 这个想法在我心里窝了多久了
Now, I don’t want to tell you where this thought has led me.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
在事情没结束的时候 我开始想一件事情…
In the middle of all of this, I started to think about the one thing…
那让我感觉真的很好 而且立刻就奏效了
that makes me feel really good and makes immediate sense –
那就是你
and it’s you.
哦,兄弟
Oh, bubba.
我现在不说了
I’m gonna stop right now.
除了我会给你们两个人任何东西
Except I would give anything if you were two people.
那时候我就可以叫那个人朋友了…
So I could call up the one who’s my friend…
并且告诉她那个我深爱的女人
and tell her about the one that I like so much.
好吧,我,我…
All right. I’m – I’m –
我不会对任何人说的
I’m not gonna say anymore…
主要是因为我马上就要过气了
primarily ’cause I’m about to pass out.
来吧,我送你到街角 -你睡一会儿吧
Come on. I’ll walk you to the corner. – You get some sleep.
现在吗?还是把你送过去以后再睡吧 -好
Right now? After I walk you to the corner. – Well –
好的 -哦,很好
Yes. – Oh, all right.
来吧,宝贝
Come on, baby.
你今天魅力十足
You were stunning today.
你要去什么地方,是吗? -是的
You have someplace to go now, right? – Yeah, yeah.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我有了某种感觉
Well, I felt something.
我们去17号♥海角酒吧和弗蒙特
Hey, um, we’re going to Cap’s Bar on 17th and Vermont.
星期天康涅狄格很清静 到15号♥带上那个
Connecticut’s clear on Sunday, so take that, uh, over to 15th…
然后直接去弗蒙特…
and then straight down Vermont…
我们应该绕过托马斯环路
and we should bypass Thomas Circle that way.
要是你时速不超过40 我们应该赶上大部分的绿灯才行
If you don’t go over 40, we should catch mostly green lights.
我们试着…
We tried –
我不敢相信你竟然做到了
I didn’t think you’d make it.
我想我应该来看看你们大家 是不是还都在这儿
Well, I thought I’d check and see if – if all of you were still here.
但是你知道,我要进去和 他们一块儿了你们两个继续
But, you know, I’ll just go in and join the gang. And you two go on.
大家都走了,就剩我们两个了 里面没人了
The gang’s, like, gone. We were the last ones. There’s no more gang.
哦
Oh.
好吧,那我进去吃个汉堡
Well, I’ll, uh – I’ll go in and have a burger.
詹妮弗,你也来一个汉堡吗?
Jennifer, you want another burger?
好的 -嘿,我知道怎么买♥♥汉堡
Yeah. – Hey, I know how to have a burger by myself.
我只是觉得有点孤单
I just feel like a little solitude.
我很清楚那种感觉
I sure know that feeling.
嘿,你今天的表现棒极了
Hey, terrific work today.
还在你之后
Right back to you.
谢谢
Thanks.