什么?
What?
对不起
Sorry.
他们没有聘用从特勒姆来的皮特.斯蒂勒 虽然他的试音带非常棒
They didn’t hire Peter Stiller from The Times, and he had a great audition tape.
你要开始超过他们搞不定的人了吗?
You wanna start going over who they could’ve gotten?
他们不能用这样的人来播电视新闻
They can’t take on people like this for network news.
看在上帝的份上,发生什么了?
For God’s sake, what is going on?
那好,这个怎么样? 这是一个棘手的伦理问题
Okay. What about this? Here’s a tough ethical one.
你们会为了得到某个消息…
Would you tell a source that you love them…
而对他们说你爱他们吗?
just to get some information?
是的 -会的
Yes. – Yes.
我也会 -当然会
Me, too. – Sure.
你确信 -詹妮弗并不知道他们还有一个替代品
You bet. – Jennifer didn’t know there was an alternative.
有一个好消息
Here’s a good one.
他们允许我们在 佛罗里达的执行现场进行拍摄
They allow us to have cameras at an execution in Florida.
当他们通上电的时候 你会播送那家伙的录影带吗?
Do you broadcast tape of the guy in the chair when they turn on the voltage?
当然 -为什么不呢?
Sure. – Why not?
绝对会 -会的
Absolutely. – You bet.
没什么比得上道德上的进退两难了 对吧?
Nothing like wrestling with a moral dilemma, is there?
是的,是的,一会儿再跟你说
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Speak to you later.
好,波比,倒回到9:45:46 胡同里有声音在响
Okay, Bobby. Go back to 9:45:46. The sound bite in the alley.
从“为什么你要去安哥拉?”开始
It starts, “So why were you in Angola?”
你知道,我们可以去所有的… -拜托了,波比!我们时间很紧
You know, we could go all – – Please, Bobby! We’re pushing.
那你为什么去了安哥拉? -你为什么去了安哥拉?
So why were you in Angola? – Why were you in Angola?
政♥治♥原因?金钱原因? -金钱?
Politics? Money? – Money?
作为一个雇佣兵你得到了什么?
What brings you up as a mercenary?
那就是那份工作的意义所在,知道吗? 拿人钱财替人消灾
Well, that’s where the job’s at, you know? That’s what I get paid to do.
他们说我应该观察… 他们说应该没什么问题
They said I should observe the – They said it would be okay.
你是在这儿工作!你可以站在…
We’re working here! You can stand over in the, uh, uh –
回放最后一部分 -谢谢
Play back the last line. – Thanks.
波比 -你刚才说关于…
Bobby – – You said something about –
让我听一下
Let me hear it.
简!简!我们需要14分钟的部分 我们在直接给出提示台词
Jane. Jane! We need it in 14 minutes. We’re putting it directly into the feed.
简.克雷格,等等,让我听一下
Jane Craig. Just a second. Let me hear it.
有不一样的含义,你期望什么…
have a different meaning. What did you expect…
当你… 当你这个时候回来? -这儿
when you – when you came back this time? – Here.
谢谢 -很久没见到我的乡亲们了
Thank you. – It’s a long time since I’ve seen my folks…
但是我并没有期待什么衣锦还乡
but, uh, I’m not expecting any big homecoming.
这儿停一下
Stop there.
多尔,我想从我办公室 诺曼洛克威尔的书里拍一个回家的镜头
Doll, I want to shoot the Homecoming from a Norman Rockwell book I have in the office.
你时间不够!这可不是个好机会! -我马上下来,这真的很紧急
You don’t have enough time! Not a chance! – I’ll be right down. It’s real tight.
好吧,我必须把这告诉厄尔妮 因为时间不够!
All right. I have to tell Ernie about this because there isn’t enough time!
是的,就是这样!
Yes, there is!
我不认为她能搞定这件事
I don’t think she’s gonna make it.
在贝鲁特的苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥ 这是一个惊喜
It was a surprise at the Soviet embassy in Beirut.
你想要复印吗? -是的,亲爱的,15秒
You want copy? – Yes, doll. Fifteen seconds.
噢
Ooh.
波比,只需要两秒钟的洛克威尔的画面
Okay, Bobby. Just a two-second dissolve to the Rockwell.
现在我需要… -只需要两秒钟的画面
Now should I – – Just a two-second dissolve!
上帝!我们有三分钟! 你为什么要这么对我?
Jesus! We have three minutes! Why do you do this to me?
是因为我得了奖?
Is it because I won an award?
回家-诺曼.洛克威尔正在维特他的形象
Homecoming – Norman Rockwell’s enduring portrait.
士兵的回乡通常是战争中最动人的仪式
The return of a fighting man has always been one of the more moving ceremonies of war.
我们有一分半钟
We have a minute and a half.
由我来负责通知控制室和纽约 我们无法做好准备了
It’s my responsibility to tell the control room and New York that we won’t be ready.
我们会准备好的 -在84秒钟的时间里
Uh-uh. We’ll be ready. – In 84 seconds?
15秒,噢,上帝! -你在说“噢,上帝”?
Fifteen seconds. Oh, God! – You’re saying, “Oh, God”?
放进去,波比,倒回去 -他们正准备站起来,屏幕会变黑
Lay it in, Bobby. Back it up. – They’re gonna go up and the screen will be black.
屏幕会变黑,因为我们不在那儿!
And they’re gonna go to black because we’re not there!
我的事业就要完了
What about careers, huh?
我们做不到的! -波比
We’re not gonna make it! – Bobby.
欢呼 -“欢呼”?
Whoops. – “Whoops”?
波比,波比,波比
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.
布莱尔 -噢,上帝!
Blair. – Oh, God!
波比,波比,波比,波比 -布莱尔!
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. – Blair!
你做到了! -我们会成功的,布莱尔!
You got it! – We’ll make it, Blair!
快去!
Go!
嘿!注意那边!
Hey! Watch it there!
哇!
Whoo!
哇哦!
Whoa!
开一下门!谢谢!
Open the damn door! Thank you!
嗨! -哇哦!
Hey! – Wow.
哎哟!
Ow!
打电♥话♥给纽约,我们无法做好准备了
Call New York. We won’t be ready.
不,她来了 -好的,让开
No, there she is. Okay. Stand by.
5、4、3、2、1 -这边!
Five, four, three, two, one. – Here!
来了 -拿着!
Here it comes. – Take it!
我是亚伦.奥特曼
Aaron Altman was there.
他们曾在公车站出于其他目的 而被授予勋章…
In other times with other purposes there might be a band and bunting at the bus depot…
伙计们? -为了歌♥手J.D.回家
Guys? – for J.D. Singer’s arrival home.
回家-诺曼洛克威尔正在维特他的形象
Homecoming – Norman Rockwell’s enduring portrait.
一个士兵的返乡 通常是战争中最动人的仪式
The return of a fighting man has always been one of the more moving ceremonies of war.
含泪的女人,自豪的男人,兴奋的孩子
Tearful women, proud men, excited children.
但是歌♥手J.D.是正确的
But J.D. Singer was right.
他的返乡不是什么大不了的事情
His homecoming was no big deal.
亚伦.奥特曼,林肯 来自内布拉斯加的消息
Aaron Altman, Lincoln, Nebraska.
一个美国人回家了
An American comes home.
这是你的新闻,我是比尔.罗瑞什
That’s your news. I’m Bill Rorish.
晚安
Good evening.
看看那个笑容
Look at that smile.
干得好
That was good work.
他的…
His, uh –
比尔笑了,他喜欢这个 -不,比尔爱这个,他露出了灿烂的笑容
Hey, Bill smiled. He liked it. – No, Bill loved it. That’s a big smile.
这几周我还没见过比尔笑得这么开心过
I haven’t seen Bill smile like that in weeks!
干得好 -谢谢你,厄尔妮
Good piece. – Thanks, Ernie.
我一会儿再看一遍,厄尔妮?
I gotta see it again. Ernie?
他笑了
He did smile.
不要告诉别人我做了这个
D-Don’t tell anyone I did this.
噢 -我很抱歉如果我打扰了你
Oh – – I’m sorry if I got in the way.
只是… 只是… 这真是太让人难忘了!
It was – It was – It was totally impressive!
你做得太棒了!
It was – It was just a great piece!
你不会做到的,谢谢
You weren’t. Thanks.
在这儿感觉怎么样? -真不敢相信我在这儿
How does it feel being here? – Oh, I can’t believe I’m here.
你知道马丁去哪儿了吗? -我想他应该去楼下了
Uh, do you know where Martin went? – I think he went downstairs.
好的,谢谢 -真不敢相信我真的是在这儿,你知道吗?
Okay, thanks. – I can’t believe I’m really here, you know?
不,我弄错了,他去研究部了
No, I’m wrong. He went to Research.
真不敢相信我是在这儿
I can’t believe I’m really here.
不是玩笑,如果你收工了,我们可以… -不
No kidding. If you’re through work now, we could – -No.
我和亚伦周三要去美国中部 所以我要收拾行李
Aaron and I go to Central America on Wednesday, so I am cramming.
我认为你在这儿做得好极了
I thought you were incredible in there.
每个人都做得很好
E-Everybody was.
我知道我还有很多东西要学 如果可以,我是说…
I know how much I have to learn. If I could – I mean, i-i –
我真的很感激…
I would really a lot appreciate it if –
“真的很感激”?
“Really a lot appreciate it”?
你让我感觉很紧张
You make me nervous.
不管怎么说…
Anyway…
如果我能有你的头脑…
if I can pick your brain –
如果…
if –
我帮不了你,对不起 我在这儿不是教你矫正报告的
I-I can’t help you. Sorry. I’m not here to teach remedial reporting.
这真的不是因为离开了你的房♥间 而没有留下来吗?
And it has nothing to do with the fact that I left your room instead of staying there?
噢!
Oh!
拜托
Please.
有些事情你必须明白
You’re gonna have to understand something.
这不是私人的事情
This isn’t personal.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. – Good night.
很好,很好,放轻松
Okay, okay. Está bien. Está bien.
还会打仗吗? -是的
¿Va a haber tiroteo? – Sí.
情况有多糟糕? -很糟糕
¿Qué tan malo puede ser? – Malo.
谢谢
Gracias.
不客气
Oye.