不,我喜欢我这个状态
No, I liked the way it made me sound.
好吧
Okay.
要好好的
Be good.
再见
See ya.
我们会找出新来的那位,好吗?
We’ll figure out who’s hiring. Okay?
我不想看见任何人是如何知道 他们现在做的事情的
I don’t see how anybody knows what they’re doing here now.
不公平,东尼 -谢谢,简
It’s not fair, Donny. – Thank you, Jane.
再见,亲爱的 -好运
Bye, sweetie. – Good luck.
噢,对不起
Oh! Sorry.
我一直告诉自己这只是一份工作 但是…
I keep telling myself it’s just a job, but –
噢,东尼 -我一直想告诉你的是
Oh, Donny. – What I always wanted to tell you is that –
简,玛莎想见你 如果你有机会的话
Jane, Martha’d like to see you, if you get a chance.
好的
Okay.
这是四年来的第三次裁员了
This is the third cutback in four years.
这些人
This People
都那么糟糕
It’s all so awful.
太伤人了
It just hurts.
身体上,不是吗?
Physically. Doesn’t it?
好像你的骨头有什么问题呢?
Like something’s wrong with your bones?
比如…
Like your…
你身体里的器官在起变化
organs are shifting inside your body.
也许我在这里待得够久了
Maybe I haven’t been here long enough.
嗨,恭喜你升职了
Hey, congratulations on the promotion.
恭喜? 你怎么可以这样对我说?
Congratulations? How can you say that… to me?
抱歉我不忍♥受不了这么坏的感觉 因为我感觉糟糕极了
I’m sorry I can’t stand here feeling bad because I don’t feel worse.
我待过的 每个台都会发生这样的事情
This has happened at every station I’ve ever been to.
他们给你时间缓冲了吗?
Do they owe you any time off?
14周
Fourteen weeks.
我觉得明早让你来这里开始一份新的工作 太疯狂了
I think it’s crazy for you to come in here tomorrow morning and start a new job.
在新工作开始之前我有一周时间
I have a week before I have to get to my new j –
让我们远离这地狱吧 去岛上过几天
Let’s get the hell away to some island, fast, and – and –
找到我们可以一起离开的方法
and find out how we are together away from this.
呃…
Well…
我只是想…
I just think…
那是一个特… 特别的提议
that’s an extr – extraordinary proposal.
你同意了?
That’s “yes”?
我只能说是“对的”
That’s more than “yes.”
我一定做!
That’s “You bet!”
喂?
Hello?
混♥蛋♥!快溜!快点!
Bastard! Sneak! Quitter!
我就是 -我发现了
Speaking. – I just found out.
你什么也没说 你辞职了
You didn’t say anything to me. You just resigned.
你现在可以来见我吗? -噢,现在不能
Will you meet me now? – Oh, no, I can’t.
也许下周吧,我得… -不行!
Maybe next week. I got – – No!
我明天就离开了
I’m going away tomorrow. Please.
好吧,我会在上次见面的地方见你
All right, I’ll meet you at the place near the thing where we went that time.
好的,到时见
Okay, I’ll meet you there.
不管怎么说,我的代理人说 他有一个非常好的前景,波特兰第二大台
Anyway, my agent says he has a very hot prospect – the number two station in Portland.
那里的总经理说 任何事情都要像网络工作一样好
The general manager there says he wants to be every bit as good as the networks.
个人而言 我觉得他应该看得远一点儿
Personally, I think he should aim higher.
跟我说实话
Tell me the God’s honest truth.
你离开是因为我吗? 因为如果你…
Are you leaving because of me? Because if you are –
厄尔妮说你很幸运 如果你能在哭的时候走出来
Ernie said you’re lucky if you can get out while you can still cry.
就是说我三年前就该离开这个鬼地方
Which means I should have quit this place three years ago.
你只是想说所有好材料…
You’re just trying to say all great stuff…
所以你不在身边时我感觉更糟糕
so I’ll feel even worse that you’re not around.
走吧
Let’s go.
我想坐… 坐一下
I just wanna s-s-sit here f –
我是说,想要待在这里…
I mean, the feeling to stay here…
很强烈
is powerful.
为什么?
Why is that?
也许你生命中最好的部分就是 你不想从最坏的部分开始
Maybe the best part of your life is over and you don’t wanna get up and start the bad part.
我现在要求你坐下来
You are now required to sit here with me.
来吧
Come on.
聪明点 你觉得…
Be smart for a second. What do you…
我们会怎么样?
think will happen to us?
会发生什么?
What will happen?
好吧,很容易
Okay, that’s very easy.
从现在起的5 , 6年内 我会回到镇里收集…
Five, six years from now I’ll be back in town to collect an award…
当地台报导过的大新闻奖项
representing the surge in foreign coverage by local stations.
他们怎么称呼这个奖项来着?
What will they call the award?
欧西
The Euchy.
是的
Yes.
无论如何,我会很我太太 和两个可爱的孩子一起散步
Anyway, I’ll be walking along with my wife and my two lovely children…
我们会撞到你.…
and we’ll bump into you…
我小儿子会说点事 而我会告诉他…
and my youngest son will say something and I will tell him…
取笑单身胖女人可不是好表现
it’s not nice to make fun of single, fat ladies.
你不会对我着迷的对吗?
You won’t be able to stay mad at me, right?
但愿如此
I hope so.
不,我不会这么疯狂
No, I’m not really mad.
我会想你的 我们说过,我们永远是朋友
I’ll miss you. We’ll talk. We’ll always be friends.
我们每隔几年见面吃个饭 但绝不是敷衍了事
We’ll get hot for each other every few years at dinner, and we’ll never act on it.
好吗?
Okay?
我得走了
I gotta go.
简?
Jane?
你知道那次汤姆对那个女孩做采访时 他眼里为什么有眼泪吗?
Do you know how Tom had tears in his eyes in that interview he did with that girl?
问问你自己我们如何能看见那个 他当时只有一个摄像机…
Ask yourself how we were able to see that when he only had one camera…
而且据说在整个采访中 摄像机一直对着那个女孩
and it was pointed at the girl during the entire interview.
我很确定你是正确的
I’m fairly sure I was right to tell you.
只是
It was just –
整件事让我头疼
This whole thing has just messed me up.
也许更糟糕
Maybe more than it shouId have.
你能… 抱歉
Can you – I’m sorry.

Uh –
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
是的,我很抱歉
Yes. I’m sorry.
别傻了 你在难过什么?
Don’t be silly. What are you sorry about?
你看着我的样子 我走了
The way you were looking at me, I just went.
我们需要…
We just need a –
好吧,我们只是需要你再多给一分钟
Okay, we just need a minute more of your time…
所以他能从后面拍摄你…
uh, so he can shoot from behind you…
呃 -靠近我
Uh-huh. – toward me, and, uh –
我们切了就可以有地方可去
That way we have someplace to go when we cut.
我坐在这里,我点头,像书呆子样
I sit here, I nod my head and I look nerdy.
好吧
Okay.
汤姆,你不在摄像机前会让我抓取
Tom, it kills me we didn’t get you on camera.
看到你的反应真是精神啊
So powerful seeing your reaction.
真的吗? -的确
Really? It was.
我都觉得你要哭了
For a second there I thought you were gonna cry yourself.
也许有什么事
That would have been something.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.

Fuckin’ –
太令人惊异了
Oh, that’s amazing.
打扰一下,小姐 请问哪里可以赶上去华盛顿的车?
Pardon me, miss. Could you tell me where we could catch a bus to Washington?
右转 -谢谢
Turn right. – Thank you very much.
看见了吗? 我告诉你我们没必要坐出租车
See? I told you we’d didn’t have to take a taxi.
看看谁安排的
Look who’s the organized one.
我一切都准备好了 -我什么也没有
I got everything. – I’m not going.
为什么
Why?
我看到和那个女孩一起的采访录像了
I saw the – the taped outtakes of the interview with the girl.
我知道你…
I know you…
装成那样的,采访之后
acted your reaction after the interview.
都过去了不是吗?
It’s verboten, huh?
自从我第一次做过以来,但是…
I thought since I almost did it the first time, but –
我得到了你
But I get you.
这不是你来的原因
That’s not the reason you’re not coming.
当然,这是原因 你的行为真可怕
Of course it’s the reason. It’s terrible what you did.
我们同意上帝这么糟糕
We disagree on how god-awful it was.
你为什么不来我这儿么,我们不同意 我们可以同时去
Why don’t you come with me, we’ll disagree, and we’ll get a tan at the same time.
上帝,如果你继续这样,我会失去它的!
Jesus, if you’re gonna be glib about this, I’m gonna lose it!