是的,但是我很乐意
Yes,It’s my pleasure
我已经派遣皮特和盖比去FBI了
I’ve sent Pete and Gabe to cover the F.B.I.
罗瑞什
Rorish
你什么时候开始到处说的?
Just when do you start telling people?
即刻开始的,比尔
Almost immediately, Bill.
我想让所有人知道内♥幕♥
I’d like to take everybody out after the show.
好极了
Fantastic.
你好,东尼 -比尔,这真是一个惊喜
Hello, Donny. – Bill. What a surprise.
很高兴再次见到你 -比尔.罗瑞什
Good to see you again. – Bill Rorish.
嗨,罗瑞什先生
Hi, Mr. Rorish.
比尔,对我们大家都很难
Bill, this is hard on all of us.
没有时间恭维…
And it’s no time for compliments…
但是你来这里就有些刻意而为了
but I think it’s extraordinary of you to come down here for this.
如此艰难时刻我们不在这儿…
Well, if we’re not here for one another during the tough times…
我们就不是新闻机构
we’re not a news organization.
比尔
Bill!
欢迎回到华盛顿…
Welcome back to Washington…
比尔
Bill.
谢谢 -谢谢
Well, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去法庭,我会打电♥话♥给你的
I’m going to Justice. I’ll call you.
我忘了… 她在名单里吗?
I forget – Is she on the list?
突然解雇了
This is a brutal layoff.
全是因为他们做不好星期三晚间节目
And all because they couldn’t program Wednesday nights.
好的,员工在路上了,谢谢
Okay. Crew’s on its way. Thanks.
你可以弄个100万的薪水 让这事儿不这么突然
You could make it less brutal by knocking a million or so off your salary.
是的,克里夫兰那个家伙 在做脑部细胞移植
Yeah, the guy in Cleveland who’s done the brain cell transplants.
他在那儿有个大实验室,用来做实验
He’s got a big lab there. Does experiments.
无趣的笑话,抱歉,糟糕
A bad joke. I’m sorry. Awful.
真不幸
It’s a miserable day.
只是些机械保卫无聊的笑话而已
And that was just some kind of sick joke defense mechanism.
我什么感想也没有
It just doesn’t indicate any of my feelings, not one.
这表示我们都有压力
It just shows the kind of stress this represents for all of us.
没有理由
No excuse for it though.
嗯 -比尔
Mm-mmm. – Bill.
汤姆,终于见到你了
Tom. Well, it’s about time. Pleasure.
很高兴见到你 -谢谢
It’s good to see you. – Thank you.
我对发生的事感到很抱歉
I feel terrible about what happened.
他说什么?
What did he say?
他说,呃…
He said, um…
他喜欢你…
that he liked you…
因为你看起来有激♥情♥而且忠实
because you looked like you had fire and honesty.

No –
他是认真的吗?
Did he really?
是的
Yes.
太可怕了
This is scary.
什么?
What?
来,过来
Come here. Come here.
呃…
Uh…
保尔和我一起了
Paul canned me.
我哥哥会很好的
Well, my brother will feel great.
他不是唯一的失败者
Now he’s not the only screw-up.
汤姆 -嗯?
Tom. – Yeah?
保尔想见你
Paul wants to see you.
鲍勃,我只是发现 -狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Bob, I just found out. – Sons of bitches!
厄尔妮? -什么?
Ernie. – What?
他们有会事 -告诉他们我就来
They’re calling from work. – Eh, tell them I’m on my way in.
是保尔
It’s Paul.
他只有一分钟
He’ll just be a minute.
我讨厌这个
I hate this so much.
你知道,我已经够老了 很乐意听到“提早退休”
You know, I’m just old enough to be flattered by the term “early retirement.”
太棒了
That’s wonderful.
多么美妙的台词
What a lovely line.
现在,我能为你做些什么事
Now, if there’s anything I can do for you –
我当然希望你现在就死掉
Well, I certainly hope you’ll die soon.
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆,这是很严肃的问题
This is a severe cutback, Tom.
办公室里有27个单身男女…
Twenty-seven people in this bureau alone…
包括技术人员
including technical personnel.
我们同时重组一下
We’re going to reorganize at the same time.
我们可以把你踢出华盛顿,派去伦敦
We’re going to drop you out of Washington and assign you to London.
你知道我没有去那儿之前 他们曾跟我提过这个
You knew they were gonna offer me this before I ever went in there.
就像超现实,不是吗?
It’s kind of, uh, surreal, isn’t it?
我受不了了,这不是…
I can’t stand this! This is not
我们彼此不诚实已经太久了 所以让我来告诉你简单的真♥相♥
We care for each other too much to be dishonest, so let me tell you the simple truth.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
不管谁接替我在这里的位置 他们都会让我走的
No matter who they replace me with here, they were gonna make me leave anyway.
事实是你惹恼了这些人
The fact that it’s you takes some of the sting out of it.
我们喝酒去
Let’s get drunk!
我不觉得你比我更好
And I don’t think you’re any better than I am.
上帝,不,我不比你好
Goddamn. No, I’m not.
这就是我们刚才没有疯掉的原因
And it’s right now so that we don’t get crazy.
这就是我们刚才眼红相对的原因
And it’s right now so that we don’t get crazy.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
求你了,我跟你一起
Please. I’ll come with you.
你们看见简了吗?
Have you guys seen Jane?
她回来了… 接替我的工作
She’s back there… getting my job.
我们这里第一个女老板
The first woman bureau chief we’ve ever had here.
嗯?
Hmm?
他们怎么对你了?
What did they do with you?
他们把我踢出了华盛顿
They booted me out of Washington.
嗯? -不可能
Hmm? – lmpossible.
这世上没有一个体系会珍惜我们的价值
There isn’t a system in the world that wouldn’t value one of us.
为什么?他们对你做了什么?
Why? What’d they do to you?
他干的好事 我为他骄傲
It’s what he did. I’m proud of him.
他们告诉我他们让我…
They told me they’d keep me…
因为他们可以任意使唤我 但是我的工资却一直没涨
’cause they could plug me into any story and my salary was in line.
最佳性价比的记者
The cost-efficient reporter.
所以我辞职了
So I quit.
简,我有事跟你说
Jane, I gotta tell you something.
是吗?
Yeah?
除了会开场合 你就是我的模范
Except for socially, you’re my role model.
是的 -我有很多话想跟你说
Yeah. – There’s just so much I want to say to you.
我不知道怎么开始
I don’t know how.
我们要让他们回来
We’re gonna get ’em back.
噢,东尼!
Oh, Donny!
你今晚就收拾? -嗯
You packing up tonight? – Mm-hmm.
我很难过他们派你出去 我敢肯定你会回来的
I’m sorry they’re sending you down, but I’m sure you’ll make it back.
他们让你去哪里? -伦敦
Where are they sending you anyway? – London.
伦敦? -是的
London? – Yeah.
是升职啊 -我可不觉得
That’s a promotion. – I don’t think so.
是啊!上次也派了罗瑞什去 托上次的福,后来他就成了主持人!
Yes! That’s where they sent Rorish, for God’s sake, before they made him anchor!
我无法相信你!
I can’t believe you!
他们在考验你,只是你不知道而已!
They’re grooming you for it all! You don’t even know it!
保持低调,好吗?
Keep it down, will you.
嗨,我问你
Hey, let me ask you something.
新闻快讯版块只有一个摄像机组对吧?
You only had one camera crew on that date rape piece, right?
是的 -嗯
Yeah. – Mmm.
你在琢磨告别晚会? -不
You sticking around for the farewell party? – No.
我不知道看着马丁.克林和厄尔妮 是多么有趣
I don’t know how much fun it’s gonna be to watch Martin Klein and Ernie…
把他们的证书变成安全保障
turn in their credentials to the security guard.
嗨,汉克 我太太在吗?
Hi, Hank. Can I speak with my wife?
没有信息,我… 我会在家里见到她
No message. I’ll, uh – I’ll see her at home.
好的,再见
Okay, bye-bye.
这是他们没有报导的另一个故事
This is one story they’re not gonna cover.
因为,如果网络没有覆盖到的话 就说明不重要
Course, if the network doesn’t cover it it must not be important.
所以有什么可担心的呢?
So why worry about it, right?
我会想你的
I’m going to miss you.
可以说,你是一个大坏蛋
You’re a prick, in a great way.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.