也许我爱上他了
I may be in love with him.
我知道
I knew it.
现在滚出我的房♥子 我要你现在就出去,滚出去
Get out of my house now. I want you out of here. Get out of here.
我开玩笑的! 滚出去!
I’m not kidding! Get out of here!
下地狱去吧!
You go to hell!
回来,别闹了
Come back here. Come on.
别走 -这对我很重要!
Don’t go. – This is important to me!
我觉得对你也很重要
I think it’s important for you too.
别这样,坐下
Come on. Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
这是什么? -我会带走的
What is this? – I’ll take it.
什么?
What?
请你给我一分钟!
Give me one minute, please!
太艰难了!
This is tough!
简
Jane.
好吧
Okay.
让我们聊聊与我无关的那部分
Let’s take the part that has nothing to do with me.
现在我是你最信任的朋友 那个无话不说的好朋友,好吗?
Let me just be your most trusted friend now, the one that gets to say all the awful stuff. Okay?
我猜
I guess.
是的
Yes.
你不能和汤姆结束…
You can’t end up with Tom…
因为这和你所做的一切相违背
because it totally goes against everything that you’re about.
是的
Yeah.
做一个篮子事件
Being a basket case.
噢,我知道你关心他
Oh, I know you care about him.
我从没看过你对别人那样
I’ve never seen you like this with anybody.
所以当我告诉你汤姆… 别以为我错了
So don’t get me wrong when I tell you that Tom…
而一个好男人…
while being a very nice guy…
魔鬼才是
is the devil.
这不是友谊,你疯了,你知道什么?
This isn’t friendship. You’re crazy. You know that?
你觉得如果魔鬼就在附近他会怎么样?
What do you think the devil’s gonna look like if he’s around?
上帝! -行啦!
God! – Come on!
没有人会被一个扎着又长又尖的 红领带的人迷得神魂颠倒
No one’s gonna be taken in by a guy with a long, red, pointy tail!
别闹了!他会怎么样?
Come on! What’s he gonna sound like?
不
No.
我很认真的说
I’m semi-serious here.
你很认真你… -他会很有吸引力
You’re serious that you’re – – He will be attractive.
他善良且乐于助人
He’ll be nice and helpful.
他有一份关系国家大业的工作
He’ll get a job where he influences a great, God-fearing nation.
他从不干昧良心的事 从不伤害任何生物
He’ll never do an evil thing. He’ll never deliberately hurt a living thing.
他只是,有点…
He’ll just, bit by little bit…
低于那些所谓的重要标准 只是一点点而已
lower our standards where they’re important, just a tiny little bit.
只是慢慢诱导,让每一件物品找到闪光点 只是一点点哦
Just coax along, flash over substance, just a tiny little bit.
而且他会以售货员的口吻谈到我们
And he’ll talk about all of us really being salesmen.
他简直是女人杀手
And he’ll get all the great women.
嗨,亚伦!
Hey, Aaron!
我觉得你就是魔鬼! -你知道我不是!
I think you’re the devil! – You know I’m not!
如何?
How?
因为我觉得如果我是魔鬼的话 我们可能会产生友谊.…
Because I think we have the kind of friendship where if I were the devil…
你是我唯一想倾诉的人!
you’d be the only one I would tell!
好吧,你真是及时雨,帮助了汤姆 他当时…
Well, you were awfully quick to run after Tom’s help when –
好吧,好了,是的!
All right, fine! Yes!
如果今晚一切顺利的话 我可能再也不提这事了
And if things had gone well for me tonight, then I probably wouldn’t be saying any of this.
对此一切,我感激不尽!
I grant you everything!
但是把这个给我
But give me this.
他把你反抗的任何事 都看作私有化的东西
He personifies everything that you’ve been fighting against.
我爱上你了
And I’m in love with you.
你觉得怎么样?
How do you like that?
我把这想法扼杀了
I buried the lead.
我不想大声说出来 但是我被折磨太久了
I’ve gotta not say that out loud. It takes too much out of me.
停
Stop.
我以前从不为任何人打架
I never fought for anyone before.
有人赢了什么东西吗?
Does anybody win one of these things?
喂? -嗨
Hello? – Hi.
嗨
Hi!
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我… 我现在还不能走开 我在亚伦家
I – I-I can’t get away just yet. I’m at Aaron’s.
哦
Oh.
什么时候?
Well, when?
我不知道
I’m not sure.
他看起来似乎对这个消息有点沮丧
He seems like he had sort of a – a mishap on the news.
我知道,我写的
I know. I taped it.
好吧,没他想的那么坏,不是吗?
Well, it wasn’t as bad as he thinks, was it?
这不是空前绝后的事儿
It wasn’t unprecedented or anything.
即使不是你竖在雨中唱歌♥
Not if you count Singing in the Rain.
帮他吧,别变成悲剧了 你想我和他聊聊?
Do him a favor. Don’t treat it like a tragedy. You want me to talk to him?
呃
Uh-uh.
他说你几乎没有注意到
He says you can hardly notice it.
呃
Um –
呃 -让我和他聊
Um – – Let me talk to him.
什么也别说 -让我和他聊
Don’t say anything about anything. Let me talk to him.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. – Hi.
很抱歉我拴住了简 我没有意识到你们俩会走到这一步
I’m sorry I’m tying up Jane. I didn’t realize you two would be going this late.
对不起 -不用抱歉
Sorry. – Don’t worry about it.
我… 我会让她回来的
I’ll – I’ll put her back on.
谢谢
Thanks.
再次感谢
Hi again.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry about this –
什么?
What?
别担心,那个更重要
Don’t worry. That sounds more important.
让我们…
Let’s –
忘了今天晚上吧
Let’s forget about tonight.
我不知道…
I don’t know…
如果有必要的话
if that’s absolutely necessary.
我可以让我父亲明天过来 我要睡一会儿
I have my father coming through tomorrow. I should get some sleep.
呃
Uh-huh.
办公室见
I’ll see you at the office.
晚安
Good night.
喂? -什么事?
Hello? – Yes?
好的
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安?
“Good night”?
简…
Jane…
我不是你每天要处理的琐事之一 这样你能保持工作进度
I am not some chore that you have to finish so you can stay on schedule.
好的,格兰尼克 现在道晚安了?
Okay, great, Grunick. Easy shots now, huh?
晚安 -嗯
Good night.
他取消了
He just canceled.
他有机会再想想的,但是他放弃了
He had a chance to think and he canceled.
我… 我呼吸不了
I ca – I can’t breathe.
该死的!
Damn it!
一个家伙
Over a guy.
好吧,简…
Well, Jane…
谢谢你来
thanks for stopping by.
晚安
Good night.
嗯,他现在有任务在身
Well, he’s on assignment right now.
嗨 -我一直打你电♥话♥
Hi. – I kept trying to call you.
你从来不打我电♥话♥的
You never called me.
你刚打电♥话♥给我了? 是吗?
Were you just diddling me? Is that it?
如果我能对你的事业有所帮助 我会很高兴
I’m great if I’m helping your career…
但是如果我再次作为一个女人 你会恨死我的…
but when I’m a woman for a second I get immediately fucked around by you?
简,这是我父亲
Jane, this is my dad.
很高兴见到你,先生
I’m very pleased to meet you, sir.
请原谅我说的话
Please forgive what I said.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好,把房♥间点亮,然后走开好吗?
Yeah, just light up a room and leave, huh?
哟 -你想知道我的意见?
Whew. – You want my opinion?
很容易错过与简的事情,爸爸 -你想知道我的意见?
The thing that’s easy to miss about Jane, Dad – – You want my opinion?
如果你不要的话也可以
And it’s okay if you don’t.
我想知道
Yes, I would.
她刚才的举动不像一个真诚人士所为
The way she just acted is not the way an affectionate person acts.