娜威,比利时,荷兰,西班牙,还有英国
Norway, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, as well as Great Britain.
比尼克松还提心吊胆
This is more than Nixon ever sweated.
我们的国♥务♥院♥不仅震惊于
Our own State Department was rocked…
一些揭露出来的内♥幕♥…
not only by the revelation…
还有国家媒体高度的穷追不舍的精神
but from the highly unusual persistence of the state press corps.
漂亮的讽刺 -马丁.克林报导…
Nice touch. – Martin Klein reports…
关于国♥务♥院♥的反响
on the ruckus at Foggy Bottom.
国♥务♥院♥的反应… -有多令人关注呢?
The State Department’s reaction… – Just how noticeable is this?
关于在北约安全保障的破坏… -嗯?
to the security breakdown at NATO… – Huh?
是对于联盟的一种反常的 迅速而会开的吹毛求疵的行为
was a swift and unusual public criticism of the alliance –
你能听到我说话吗? -你有更大的吗?
Are you hearing me? – Do you have a bigger one?
噢,很好,苏珊,快点
Oh, good, Susie. Hurry!
10秒!
Ten seconds!
这次事件会限制北约…
WilI severely limit NATO’s ability –
5秒!
Five seconds!
马丁.克林,国♥务♥院♥报导 -一切顺利,亚伦
Martin Klein, State Department. Everything’s fine, Aaron.
在印度马德拉斯铁路桥发生一起爆♥炸♥…
A bomb exploded on a railroad bridge outside of Madras, lndia…
发生在一辆客车上…
sending a passenger train hurtling…
乔什,你的手! -多达200英尺…
Josh, your hand’s in! – more than 200 feet…
跌落山下斜坡 -乔什,你的手,你的手!
down a mountain slope. – Josh, your hand’s in! Your hand!
新德里铁路当局… -把你的手拿开!乔什…
Railway officials in New Delhi… – Get your hand out! Josh!
宣称炸♥弹♥系在吊桥上 -你的手!手!
said the bomb had been wired to the suspension bridge. – Your hand! Your hand!
你看,他写得真漂亮
You know, he wrote some beautiful stuff.
据报导称已有120人受伤
120 people were reported injured.
至少22人死亡
At least 22 people dead.
商业新闻 -我希望我是其中一员
Commercial. – I wish I were one of them.
记得布林克莱那句伟大的台词吗? “这就像剪了头发一样无法挽回”
Remember Brinkley’s great line? “It’s as irrevocable as a haircut.”
记得布林克莱那句伟大的台词吗? “这就像剪了头发一样无法挽回”
Remember Brinkley’s great line? “It’s as irrevocable as a haircut.”
我能检查下你的钱包吗?
May I check your purse?
其实我弄了些社区市场的好素材
I actually picked up some decent stuff at yard sales.
我喜欢这个
I like those.
我觉得… -我能代我妻子要张你的亲笔签名吗?
And I thought – – Can I have your autograph for my wife?
你怎么样,保尔?
How are you doing, Paul?
汤姆 -嗨
Tom. – Hi.
你终于学会弹性利用时间了
You’re finally learning to be flexible.
我很高兴你改变了对汤姆的看法
I’m glad you changed your mind about Tom.
妈妈,我能看下你的钱包吗?
Ma’am, can I check your purse?
我很乐意知道是关于我的内容
I’d like to know what the contents are myself.
抱歉,先生,我能看下那个箱子吗? 我想确认下里面的东西
Excuse me, sir. May I see that briefcase? I’d like to check the contents, please.

Mmm.
我能看下你的钱包吗?谢谢
Can I see your purse, please? Thank you.
我们得走了 -哈?
We gotta go. – Huh?
对不起 -什么?
I’m sorry. – What?
我…
I –
你还好吗? -很好
You okay? – Great.
抱歉我把你从餐桌前拉开
Sorry I pulled you away from that dinner.
那边肯定很有趣 每个人都努力快乐
Those things can be a lot of fun. Everybody tries to be funny.
突然所有人都想介入政界…
All of a sudden there’s all these people trying to make political careers…
可笑程度可想而知
out of how many laughs they get.
呃,一年
Uh, one year the – the –
我为什么不对这个女人放手呢?
Why can’t I let go of this woman?
好吧
Well –
你那样做的时候至少吻我一下
At least kiss me when you do that.
你不能这样编排我,哈?
You just can’t stop editing me, huh?
简直歇斯底里了
This is hysterical.
我有一点点希望我今晚不会愉快
I was half hoping I wouldn’t have a good time tonight.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为你是疯子?
Because you’re nuts?
对啊,她不是老以戏弄人为乐吗?
Right, right. Isn’t she fun to tease?

Ohh.
什么?
What?
越到后来…
More and more lately…
当我在直播的时候看着你…
when I’ve been watching you in action…
看到你…
and seeing all your…
精力充沛,我就想…
energy, I’ve been wondering…
你的能量里到底有什么?
what it’d be like to be inside all that energy.
我也是
Me too.
我不记得以前是不是说过什么
I don’t remember ever saying anything like that exactly.
也不知道我为什么这样做
I don’t know why I just did.
噢,让我们看看 等一分钟
Oh, let’s see. Wait a minute.
好吧,我想有两个原因
Well, I can think of two reasons.
什么? -三个,我想到了第三个
What? – Three. I just thought of a third.
如果你想说就说,别勉强
If you talk about it, you don’t have to do it.
不对 -很好
That’s not it. – Good.
另一个是,你只想着性和体温 其他什么也不是
Another is, you’re trying to make it all about sex and heat and nothing else.
或者…
Or…
那感觉真棒…
it’s that great feeling…
你不想把所有东西都追回来
that you don’t want to hold anything back.
你知道的,亲热
You know, intimacy.
噢,该死的,我真龌龊 -什么?
Oh, shit. I’m a creep. – What?
我把亚伦全给忘了 我答应过去看看他怎么样了
I forgot all about Aaron. I promised I’d stop by and see how he did.
噢,好吧,我知道了,我去 -不!
Oh. Well, I’d like to know. I’ll go along. – No!
我… 我会回来的,尽快
I’ll – I’ll – I’ll be back at your place as soon as I can.
简! -发生什么事了?
Jane! – What happened?
你理清头绪之前 别装得像什么都解决好了一样
Don’t run off like everything’s settled the minute you make up your mind.
他可真怪 如果我独自去,他可以畅所欲言
He might be weird. He can talk more freely if I go alone.
怎么就这么难以理解呢? -不是这么难
Why is that so hard to understand? – It’s not that it’s hard.
只是我需要你给我一分钟 这样我能… 跟上你的思维
It’s just that I’d like you to give me a minute so I can… catch up.
好吧,抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
别再对我大喊大叫了 你要吓死我了
Don’t yell at me like that again. You scared the life out of me.
开了
It’s open!
我在淋浴 -怎么样?
I was in the shower. – How’d it go?
你没看见还是你没跟别人说? -没有
You didn’t see it or talk to anybody? – No.
这样很好 -真的吗?
Then it went very well. – Did it really go well?
注意你的措辞 -你感觉很好吧?
Define your terms. – Do you feel good about it?

No.
别人也觉得你干得不错? -不
Do others feel that you did well? – No.
那么有什么好? -我瘦了6磅
Then what was good about it? – I lost six pounds.
亚伦,你可以告诉我吗?
Aaron, will you tell me?
真棒!
It was great!
我正在写第一流的素材…
There I was, writing my little first-rate copy…
坐在我的夹克上,纹尽脑汁地思考
sitting on my jacket, punching my one thought.
除非我能灵光乍现,写出好东西
Except I had this historic attack of flop sweat.
他们绝不会再让我主持了
They’re never gonna let me anchor again, ever.
哦,是的 我弄丢了你的肩膀衬垫,好像湿了
Oh, yeah, I lost one of your shoulder pads. I think it drowned.
不管怎么说,你那天晚上怎么样? -你什么意思?汗流浃背?
How was your evening anyway? – What do you mean, “flop sweat”?
你太敏感了 我敢打赌你是唯一注意到这个的人
You’re making too much out of this. I’ll bet you were the only one aware of it.
电♥话♥打进来了 -别戏弄我了!
People phoned in. – Stop kidding with me!
我想知道发生了什么事 -我没开玩笑
I want to know what happened. – I’m not kidding.
因为你在流汗 所以有人打电♥话♥抱怨
There were complaining phone calls because you were sweating.
不!好心人会担心我有心脏病
No! Nice ones worried that I was having a heart attack.
如果发生了,你怎么还能唧唧歪歪?
If all that happened, how come you’re so chipper?
我不知道,我不知道啊!
I don’t know. I don’t know!
某种程度上说这么悖于常规 真有趣
At some point it was so off-the-chart bad it just got funny.
我的中枢神经系统告诉我有事发生
My central nervous system was telling me something.
简,汗像水一样浸过我的脸颊 妆也流进了我的眼睛
Jane, sweat pouring down my face, make-up falling into my eyes…
人们对这个横加指责
people turning on this fusillade of blow-dryers on my head –
关于这件事,我只能按指示说话…
All so I could read introductions to other people who were covering the stories…
尽量往好的一面说
which is what I like to do anyway.
是的
Yes.
我很惊讶,你最后还是来了
And I’m chipper ’cause you finally showed up.
我想为我们做顿饭
I’m gonna cook for us.
龙舌兰酒和鸡蛋怎么样?
Tequila and eggs sound good?
我得去个地方
I have to be someplace.
现在?
Now?
我告诉那个名叫汤姆的人我得见见他
I told what’s-his-name – Tom – that I’d meet him.
好吧,打电♥话♥叫他
Well, call him up.
可以等的,对吗?
It can wait. Right?
我不知道
I don’t know.

Uh –