你想看上去不稳定吗? -不想
You don’t want to look shifty, do you? – No.
把你的右半边脸呈现给观众会更好
And the right side of your face is the good one.
继续 -他们会让我这样做新闻?
Go – Go ahead. – They’re gonna let me do the news like this?
“第二天猛烈战斗继续在政♥府♥和… ”
“Heavy fighting continues for a second day between government and -”
在每个句子里 试着去强调一个单词或一段话
Try to punch one word or phrase in every sentence.
每个故事一个想法
One idea per story.
强调
Punch.
你结尾的时候在抽烟
You were smokin’ there toward the end.
建议都很好 我会研究那盘录像带
The pointers were great. I’ll study the tape.
我走这边
I go this way.
只要记着你不只是在读新闻 你是在叙述它
Just remember that you’re not just reading the news, you’re narrating it.
每个人都必须梢售点东西 你在向他们销♥售♥你的想法
Everybody has to sell a little. You’re selling them this idea of you.
知道吗,你在说,相信我,我很可靠
You know, you’re sort of saying, trust me, I’m, um, credible.
所以当你感觉到自己正在读…
So when you feel yourself just reading…
停…
stop…
然后开始销♥售♥点东西
and start selling a little.
好了,目前就这样
Okay. So long.
你看起来像… 这件瓷器
You look like… this porcelain thing.
你看上去很漂亮!
You look beautiful!
你很漂亮
You look beautiful.
美极了
That’s gorgeous.
你手里拿的什么? -我把朗姆酒洒在夹克上了
What are you carrying? – I spilled rum on the tan jacket.
哦,亲爱的 -帮我选件东西
Oh, baby! – Help me pick something out.
嗯 -求你!
Um – – Come on!
好吧
Okay.
我正在考虑灰色西装
I’m thinking the gray suit.
汤姆,我为什么不能在那里见你 我有些最后的东西要准备
Tom, why don’t I meet you there. I got some last-minute stuff I gotta take care of.
嘿,你怎么解决你的困境的? 你有没有租那身礼服,或是买♥♥了?
Hey, how did you resolve your dilemma? Did you rent the tux or buy it?
我就知道,多少钱?
I knew it. How much?
哇
Wow.
好的,到时候见
Okay. I’ll see you there.
我不知道你要跟他一起去 -你不能穿那件衬衫
I didn’t know you were going with him. – You’re not gonna wear that shirt.
不是,蓝色的
No. Blue.
让我看看那件灰色的 -看
Let me look at the gray. – Look.
还不坏,对吗? -嗯.看起来很不错
Not bad, right? – Yeah. It looks nice.
那帮我选个领带 -好吧
So, help me pick a tie. – Okay.
你把所有的都买♥♥回来了
You brought all of ’em.
这西服多少钱? -1♥1♥4♥0块
How much was the tux? – 1,140 bucks.
不会吧! -真的
No! – Yes.
试一下 -好吧
Try this one. – Okay.
不错
Not bad.
我在杂♥志♥上看过 这样可以确定避免喷过多的香水
I read about it in a magazine. That’s how you can make sure you don’t put on too much perfume.
你能至少假装一下对于你来说 这是一个棘手的处境吗?
Could you at least pretend that this is an awkward situation for you?
你准备约会的时候 没什么特别的事会发生
Me showing up while you’re getting ready for this date.
这不是约会
It’s not a date.
而是同僚们举♥行♥的专业会议
It’s coworkers going to a professional conclave.
我不想错过
I hate missing it.
我希望我能出席 -我也是
I wish I could be there. – Me too.
如果11点之前天气阴沉 我来演播室接你
If it gets a little dull before 11:00, you’ll drop by the studio.
我不确定我是否在那里
I’m not sure I’ll be able to. – If. If not, I’ll have the tape.
我在家里等你,好吗?
I’ll wait for you afterwards at my house. Okay?
好的,太棒了
Okay. Great.
祝你好运 -谢谢
Good luck. – Thanks.
今晚玩得愉快
Have a good time tonight.
你也是
You too.
去万豪酒店
The Marriott.
这是干什么? 怎么了?
What is it? What’s the matter?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
噢,不
Oh, no.
我亲爱的小裁缝
My little tailor.
你全身褶皱,脏死了
You were all wrinkled and schmutzy.
我肩膀立起来了
I’ve got shoulders.
好看?
Good?
谢谢
Thanks.
也许我可以只站在这里保护你
Maybe I’ll just stand here and guard your corner.
你回来时我也会在这里 非常感谢
I’ll be here when you get back. Thanks very much.
别找康涅狄格,直接去第19…
Don’t take Connecticut. Go 19th to –
出租车!
Taxi!
我想和监视一起
I want you to go with the stakeout.
你绝不会知道,也许他们会和你谈谈
You never know. Maybe they’ll talk to you.
好吧,我去弄个手♥机♥
All right, I’m gonna go get a cellular.
嗨,尼克 -嗯?
Hey, Nick. – Yeah?
看完这个,看看你怎么想 -好的
Read this over, see what you think. – Sure.
亚伦 -嗨,乔治
Aaron. – Hey, George.
你在这里干什么? -主持节目
What are you doing here? – Anchoring.
主持周末新闻,快去主持
Anchoring the weekend news. Gonna anchor it.
嗨
Hey.
我就去 -谢谢
Way to go. – Thanks.
太可怕了,亚伦
This is terrific, Aaron.
读起来真愉快 真的
This is a pleasure to read. Really.
桌上有水 以免我受到水腹蛇的攻击
There’s water on the set, in case I get an attack of cottonmouth?
当然,不过你会很好的
Yeah, sure. You’ll be fine.
哦?葛利兹? -是的,我知道你什么意思
Oh? Glitz? – Yes, I know what you mean.
哦?葛利兹? -是的,我知道你什么意思
Oh? Glitz? – Yes, I know what you mean.
大多数人都能用
It works for most people.
洛杉矶时间真是适合工作 最佳商务分开付酬
The L.A. Times is a great outfit to work for. Best severance pay in the business.
他正在骂我
He was lecturing me.
最后,我只有说,“我很抱歉”
Finally, I just said, “I’m sorry.
我不想看得这么悲观,我这么年轻…
I refuse to look at it as a negative that I’m young…
我的新闻很吸引我的同龄人观众
and my news appeals to people my age.”
好像他从没有雇佣过一个 26岁的制片人似的
And it isn’t as if he just didn’t hire a 26-year-old producer himself.
开玩笑吧,26岁?
No kidding. 26?
好吧,你好,汤姆
Well, hello, Tom.
他笑着过来了 边笑边走
He moves and smiles and moves and smiles.
如果他没有立马看见我 我们不应该在一起的
If he doesn’t see me soon, we’re not supposed to be together.
我… 是我吗?
I-It’s for me?
嗨,简! -嗨,艾琳妮!
Hi, Jane! – Hey, Arlene!
简直不能相信你们出现在这儿了
It’s incredible who’s here.
谁? -我
Who? – Me.
那可是亡命之徒的服装 -谢谢
That’s an outlaw dress. – Thank you.
哇,真的! -噢!
Wow. Yes! Oh!
好了,20秒后直播
Okay, 20 seconds to air.
15秒
Fifteen seconds.
10秒
Ten seconds.
提示表
Cue graphic.
亚伦奥特曼周末报导
The Weekend Report with Aaron Altman.
开始,亚伦
Go, Aaron.
晚上好
Good evening.
风起云涌的西方联盟 世界比氛围与语言
In mood and language better suited to an espionage novel…
更适合间谍小说
than the delicate world of the Western alliance…
今天英国外长突然对他说过的…
the British foreign secretary today pounced on what he termed…
“职业间谍与业余叛徒的老巢…
“the nest of professional spies and amateur traitors…
现在正由北约总部变成工具,作为…
who are turning NATO headquarters into an instrument…
然而真正的作用却是干尽蠢事”
whose only true function is folly.”
下面请听 爱德华.唐恩发自伦敦的报导
We begin our coverage with Edward Towne in London.
切换
Take it.
英国外长利用北约年会之契机…
The British foreign secretary used the annual meeting of NATO’s…
当着论♥坛♥中的各国部长的面谴责… -她来了,20秒!
foreign ministers as his forum for denouncing… – She’s coming in now. Twenty seconds!
破坏安全保障
breaches of security.
任何破坏安全保障的行为…
Any breach of security…
右边 -将会打乱欧洲平衡秩序
Gee whiz. – could upset the delicate balance in Europe.
想到这个我开始冒汗 -别担心
Think I’m starting to perspire a little. – Don’t worry.
关于北约军方部署的消息 已经传到东欧集团国家
Information involving NATO military deployment was passed on to Eastern Bloc nations.
你看到这个了吗?
Are you seeing this?
这些消息明显是密送的…
The information was apparently delivered in coded messages…
转到克伦 -知道了
Go Chyron. Got it.
写在北约餐厅的废纸袋上
written on discarded paper bags from the NATO cafeteria.
只是六名餐厅工作人员正在接受调查 -5秒!
At least six cafeteria workers are under investigation. – Five seconds!
爱德华.唐恩,伦敦报导
Edward Towne, London.
指定的下属基地已经在5个国家落成
The sub bases referred to are located in five countries –