所以你不必担心打扰到我们
so you never need worry about interrupting us.
如果你们有空和我们共进晚餐
And we should be happy if you would
我们会十分乐意
join us for dinner on any day.
我能挑床吗
Can I choose which bed?
济慈先生
Mr. Keats.
他们找遍了花♥园♥里所有的花
They’re sniffing all the flowers in the garden
想找到最怡人的芳香
to try and find the best scent.
济慈先生变成蜜蜂了
Mr. Keats is being a bee.
谢谢
Thank you.
范妮
Fanny!
请进
Come in.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
对我说谎 告诉我你昨晚没去跳舞
Lie to me. Tell me you did not dance last night.
我没错过任何曲子
I did not sit down a single tune.
你看我的舞鞋就会知道 全磨坏了
You can see the truth in my slippers, completely scuffed.
我不知道该怎么假装
I don’t know how I could have prevented it.
你们谈话的时候 我不想在树下坐着等你
I don’t want to sit and wait under the trees while you talk.
-我想去玩秋千 -好吧
– I want to go and play on the swing. – All right.
-亲爱的 -才不是 不要低了 高些 高些
– Lovely. – I’m not! Don’t go lower. Go higher. Higher.
不 低一点吧
No. A bit lower.
我昨晚做了这样一个梦
I had such a dream last night.
我在树林上空飘荡
I was floating above the trees
我的唇吻上了一个美人
With my lips connected to those of a beautiful figure
我们相吻了很久
For what seemed like an age.
花丛般的树顶在我们脚下绽放
Flowery treetops sprang up beneath us,
我们如云朵般轻盈 在树上休息
And we rested on them with the lightness of a cloud.
那个人是谁
Who was the figure?
我肯定是闭上了双眼 因为我记不得了
I must have had my eyes closed, because I can’t remember.
不过 你记得那些树顶
And yet, you remember the treetops.
那唇我记得更清晰
Not so well as I remember the lips.
谁的唇 是我的吗
Whose lips? Were they my lips?
范妮
Fanny?
范妮
Fanny?
范妮
Fanny?
范妮
Fanny!
布朗先生打赌我找不到夜莺的窝
Mr. Brown bet I couldn’t find the nightingale’s nest.
没有鸟窝也没有赌注
There is no nest and no bet.
那边有一个
That one over there.
你不可能在树上见到 他们从不在树上筑巢
You couldn’t have seen it in a tree. They don’t nest in trees.
我知道我看见什么 正是夜莺
I know what I saw. It was a nightingale.
不久 她躺在柔软却冰冷的巢中
soon, trembling in her soft and chilly nest
辗转反侧 不知所措
in sort of wakeful swoon, perplexed she lay
看 这儿 有泪珠
See, here, there are tears.
你真的比我强很多
You’re so far ahead of me and above me.
布朗 我很惊讶
Brown, I’m amazed.
读你的作品是我一生中最美的享受
Your writing is the finest thing in my life.
是你写的吗 小手 是你写的诗吗
You wrote this, little hand, did you do it?
作为一个真正爱你的人
As one who truly loves you,
我必须警告你 你正踏入一个陷阱 约翰
I must warn you kindly of a trap that you are walking into, John.
如果你说的是布朗恩小姐
If you are going to speak of Miss Brawne,
我们意见不同也不可能相同
we have never agreed and cannot agree.
为了一两次的小小快乐
For one or two of your slippery blisses,
你可能会永远失去你的自♥由♥
you’ll lose your freedom permanently.
你要屈尊当药剂师一天工作十五小时
You will be slaving at medicine 15 hours a day
为了什么
and for what?
就为了能让济慈太太用得起法国丝带
To keep Mrs. Keats in French ribbon.
我珍视你的天赋 真的
I cherish your talent. I truly do.
那么请允许我 为我的再次开始写作而欣慰
Then allow me my happiness, for I am writing again.
我心痛如绞 困顿和麻木
my heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains
刺痛我的感觉 仿佛喝下毒鸠
my sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk
又像瞬间一口饮尽鸦♥片♥
or emptied some dull opiate to the drains
而忘川河都随之下沉
one minute past, and lethe- wards had sunk
这绝非嫉妒你的好运
tis not through envy of thy happy lot
而是为你的幸福而欢欣
but being too happy in thine happiness
你啊 轻灵的森林女神
that thou, light- winged dryad of the trees
你在山毛榉葱绿阴影交错的斑驳律动中
in some melodious plot of beechen green, and shadows numberless
放开歌♥喉 歌♥唱夏季
singest of summer in full- throated ease
我在黑暗中倾听
darkling I listen,
多少次
and, for many a time
我几乎爱上了静谧的死亡
I have been half in love with easeful death
我在诗里用尽雕琢的言辞
called him soft names in many a mused rhyme
言辞
…rhyme…
求他把我的一息散入空茫
to take into the air my quiet breath
一息
…breath…
在午夜里溘然魂离人间
to cease upon the midnight with no pain
当你在这般的狂喜中
while thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
倾泻你的心怀
in such an ecstasy!
怎么了
What?
你告诉布朗恩小姐我们暑假的计划了吗
Have you told Miss Brawne of our summer holiday,
还是我说
or shall I?
还没说
Not as yet.
布朗先生要在夏季出租♥房♥♥子
Mr. Brown is doing his summer rental,
所以我们俩得离开
so we both have to leave.
我们将在怀特岛
We’re meeting up on the Isle of Wight for
不受打扰地写作尽欢
some undisturbed writing and carousing.
布朗恩夫人 我能和范妮说句话吗
Mrs. Brawne, may I speak to Fanny, please?
我不想和他说话
No, I will not speak to him.
范妮 我以前就想告诉你
Fanny, I was going to tell you.
范妮 我没钱
Fanny, I have no money.
应该说负债累累
In fact, I am in debt.
我得赚钱 必须写作过活
I must earn. I must write and make a living.
但如果我失败了 当然我不希望这样
If I fail, though I hate to think on it,
那我就必须给让位
Then I must make way so another may
希望别人来爱你
marry and adore you as I wish to.
不 我不会再被你或别人爱
No! I will not be adored ever again by you or by anyone!
我恨你
I hate you!
有信吗
Anything?
没 没有
No. Nothing.
没有信
Nothing.
范妮 能看看我的针法吗 这是开放式缝法
Fanny, will you check my stitch? It’s an open- work seam.
天啊
God.
不 宝贝 我才不在乎什么烂针法
No, Toots. I don’t care a damn for stitches!
-有信吗 -今天没有
– No letter? – Not today.
我是不是恋爱了
Am I in love?
这是爱情吗
Is this love?
我再也不嘲弄爱情了
I shall never tease about it again.
这么痛苦 肯定有人会为此送命
So sore I believe one could die of it.
亲爱的小姐
my dearest lady,
我在一间怡人小屋的窗畔
I am now at a very pleasant cottage window
眺望美丽的丘陵和海景
looking onto a beautiful hilly country, with a view of the sea.
早晨很美好
The morning is very fine.
我不知道自己心绪如何才能开朗
I do not know how elastic my spirit might be,
若非对你的思念让我如负重轭
what pleasure I might have in living here
住在这里我该多么高兴
if the remembrance of you did not weigh so upon me.
亲爱的 扪心自问
Ask yourself, my love, whether you are not
你岂非太残忍♥
very cruel to have so untrammeled me,
将我如此束缚摧毁我的自♥由♥
so destroyed my freedom.
说到我自己 我不知如何
For myself, I know not how to express
向你这样美妙的女子表白
my devotion to so fair a form.
我想用比光辉更夺目 比秀美更美妙的词汇
I want a brighter word than bright, a fairer word than fair.
我甚至希望 我们是蝴蝶
I almost wish we were butterflies
只在夏日中活3天
and lived but three summer days.
有你陪伴的三天
Three such days with you I could fill with more delight
比独活50年更开心
than 50 common years could ever contain.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, Toots.
你愿意在信里表白吗
will you confess this in a letter
请尽快回信
you must write immediately and do
愿你的信能给我安慰
all you can to console me in it,
愿你的信如罂粟般让我沉醉
make it rich as a draft of poppies to intoxicate me,