他们一定听到了传言
Look! They must’ve heard the rumor,
今天驾临的一个美丽的小姑娘会为特雷比西亚未来的主人
that the beautiful girl arriving today is the new future ruler of Terabithia.
-谁听说的? -特雷比西亚人
-Who heard? -The Terabithians.
他们翘首盼望
They’ve been waiting.
在哪儿?
Where?
-我怎么看不到 -这是一座古老的森林 梅宝
-I don’t see them. -It’s an ancient forest, May Belle,
充满了魔幻生灵 友善的巨人
full of magical creatures and friendly giants,
所有你能想像到的
anything you can imagine.
不过你得非常用心的看
But you gotta look really hard.
并且完全敞开你的心
But keep your mind wide open.
感觉如何?
So, what do you think?
我想看到紫花 可以吗?
Can there be purple flowers?
想要什么就有什么
Anything you want.
我还想看到一个大城♥堡♥
And a castle.
大大的城♥堡♥ 有高耸的尖塔和飘扬的旗子
A big one, with towers and flags.
当然
Of course.
看啊 杰西 真美呀
Look, Jess. It’s beautiful.
这里有国王吗?
Is there a king?
你就是国王吗 杰西?
Are you the king, Jess?
除非你就是公主
Only if you’re princess.
特雷比西亚
Terabithia.
(Miley Cyrus – I Learned From You)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!