我听说昨天是你生日
I heard it was your birthday yesterday.
-喜欢吗? -哇
-Like it? -Wow.
这些一定很贵吧?
It must’ve cost a fortune.
价钱高低有什么关系?
What’s it matter what it costs?
我也说不好
I don’t know.
那你想不想我去换一套便宜的来?
Well, I can take it back and get a cheaper one, if you want.
谢谢你… 真的
Thanks… a lot.
杰西和莱斯利…
# Jess and Leslie sitting in a tree…
看 松鼠怪和秃鹰
Look. The squogre and the vulture.
嘿 他来了
Hey, here he comes.
你连松鼠怪都不怕还怕豪格?
And a guy who can stand up to a squogre is scared of a Hoager?
嘿 埃德蒙老师
Ms. Edmunds?
-他说话了 -需要我帮忙吗?
-He speaks. -Can I help you with those?
当然 你真是帮了我大忙了
You sure can. And you just made my day.
-好极了 -我来拿这个
-Great. -I’ll get that one.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嘿 伙计 -嘿 你俩
-Hey, guys. -Oh, hi, boys.
你怎么这么能干?
How come you’re so good at that?
-能干什么? -装装钉钉什么的
-Good at what? -Building stuff.
对于女孩子来说你很能干
You’re good at it for a girl.
就像我跑得快… 对女孩子来说
Same way I’m fast… for a girl.
你知道我说什么
You know what I mean.
你很会画画哦… 对于男孩子来说
You’re pretty good at art… for a boy.
好吧好吧 停战
OK, OK, truce.
你父母从来没发现家里东西少了吗?
Don’t your parents notice this stuff’s missing?
他们都忙着写小说呢
Not when they’re in the middle of writing a book.
什么?
What’s that?
现身吧!
Show yourselves!
是个巨人怪!
It’s a giant troll!
天哪 一棵巨树就差点把我们搞死!
No, it’s a giant tree that almost killed us!
你以为树它自己就倒下来了?
You think that tree just fell all by itself?
快来
Come on.
黑暗魔王眼看自己的松鼠怪吓不跑我们
When the Dark Master saw the squogres werert scaring us away,
-就派了巨人怪来整我们 -有多巨型?
-he sent a giant troll. -How big?
看他的脚就有这么大
That’s how big its feet are.
-你真的这么觉得? -要不还能是什么?
-You really think so? -What else could it be?
我们怎么办?
What should we do?
如果我们有个巨怪猎手 我们就追着气味可以找到它了
If we had a troll hunter, we could track its scent and sneak up on it.
嘿 看那个! 快来!
Hey, look at that! Come on!
可能往那边走了!
I think it went that way!
我们统领特雷比西亚 我们无坚不摧!
We rule Terabithia, and nothing crushes us!
看咱俩谁先跑到那根荡绳
I’ll race you to the rope.
我真喜欢这个地方!
I love this place!
走吧 出去吧 别回来了
Go on, get out of here. And don’t come back.
你知道你自己在做什么吗?
What do you think you’re doing?
-我帮你处理掉了 -你自作主张 你怎么处理的?
-I took care of it for you. -Did you, now? Now, how’d you do that?
我把它送到树林去了 它一定不会再回来的 我保证
I took him into the forest. He’s not coming back, promise.
它自己跟你说它会离咱们的花屋远远的?
Did he tell you he’s gonna stay the hell out of the greenouse?
没有 不过你相信我吧 它…
No, he went out there and he’s not coming…
杰西 我希望你明白 好吗?
Jess, you need to understand something, OK?
这可不是你的卡♥通♥故事之类的
This is not one of your can’toons.
它是有害的动物 它吃我们的食物
This is just a pest that eats up our food,
那是我们挣的钱 是我们花费不起的时间
money we earn and time we don’t have.
-好吧 -别再不切实际了
-OK. -Get your head out of the clouds
去做你该做的事吧
and do as I say.

OK.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweetheart.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
关灯 杰西
Lights out, Jess.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Dad.
我们今天放学之后追捕巨人怪吗?
Are we slaying the giant troll after school today?
别不切实际了 莱斯利
You’ve got your head in the clouds, Leslie.
-啊? -根本就没有什么巨人怪 不是吗?
-Huh? -There is no giant troll, all right?
哦 你这些话最好别给特雷比西亚人听到哦
Well, you better not let the Terabithians hear you.
他们奉你为王呢
They thought you were their king.
亚历山德拉 我有汀奇饼 我爸爸给的
Alexandra, my daddy gave me Twinkies!
没有一个给压碎哦 因为我没有把它们放在水壶旁
Neither one squished, ’cause I didn’t put them next to my drink.
我可不会到处炫耀我的汀奇饼
I’d shut up about those Twinkies.
你这么说是因为你嫉妒我有汀奇饼吃
You’re just mad ’cause I got some and you didn’t.
随便你咯 到时候给人抢走了可别跟我哭
Whatever. Don’t cry to me when you lose them.
才不会给人抢走 我会自己吃掉
I’ll eat them, not lose them.
杰西! 杰西!
Jess! Jess!
贾尼斯·艾佛立偷了我的汀奇饼!
Janice Avery stole my Twinkies! Janice Avery stole my Twinkies!
我告诉过你别到处炫耀的
I told you, keep your mouth shut.
她就在那儿 你要帮我
She’s there. What are you gonna do?
而且你要上厕所她还收钱!
And she makes you pay to pee!
一块钱 小鬼
It’s a dollar, shorty.
我没有一块钱呀
But I don’t have a dollar.
真不公平 不是吗? 小便是绝对应该免费的
That’s not fair, is it? Peeing’s definitely supposed to be free.
免费小便!
Free to pee!
免费小便! 免费小便! 免费小便!
Free to pee! Free to pee! Free to pee!
走吧
Let’s go.
把我的汀奇饼还给我 贾尼斯·艾佛立
I want my Twinkies, Janice Avery.
什么汀奇饼 你个汀奇人
What Twinkies, Twinkie?
你应该帮我打她 你是我哥哥
You’re supposed to beat her up. You’re my brother!
如果我找她单挑你说后果会怎样?
Do you know what would happen if I were to pick a fight with her?
你会被她海扁
You’ll get your butt kicked.
不 我会因跟女生打架而被学校开除
No, I’d get kicked out of school for fighting a girl.
这有什么意义?
What’s that prove?
可是她偷了我的汀奇饼阿
She stole my Twinkies.
走吧
Come on.
没事的 梅宝
It’s all right, May Belle.
我们会还击的 对不对 杰西?
We’ll get her back. Wort we, Jess?
“别给特雷比西亚人听到”
Don’t let the Terabithians hear you.
“他们奉你为王呢”
They thought you were their king.
巨怪狩猎季今日开幕!
杰西! 杰西!
Jess! Jess!
哦… 嗨! 好可爱!
Oh… Hi! Look at you!
这是专属于你的 经过鉴定的 纯种巨人怪猎犬
That is your very own, certified, purebred, giant troll hunter.
-这是给我的? -是啊
-He’s for me? -Yeah,
它刚在我的外衣上 嘘嘘了一个巨型的
he just took a giant pee all over my sweatshirt.
阿 杰西 谢谢你
Wow, Jess. Thank you.
我给你取个名字 特雷尔王子
I name you Prince Terrien,
非同凡响的巨人怪猎手
giant troll hunter extraordinaire.
简称PT
P.T. For short.
嘿! 它好像闻到巨人怪的味道了 快走
Hey! I think he smells a troll. Come on.
糟糕! 我们被跟踪了!
Oh, no! We’ve got company!
死烂肉! 死烂肉!
Dead meat! Dead meat!
-死烂肉! 死烂肉! -毛绒绒的秃鹰!
-Dead meat! Dead meat! -Hairy Vultures!
那是什么?
What’s that?
是巨人怪
It’s a giant troll.
美丽的大脚
Nice feet.
快跑!
Run!
啊 天哪!
Oh, my gosh!
我想我们已经甩掉它了
I think we lost it.
莱斯利…
Leslie…
-它的死穴在哪? -你觉得它有死穴吗?
-What’s its weak spot? -Does it have a weak spot?
我不知道!
I don’t know!
这不是越骚越糟吗!
Just making it madder!
就是这样! 这就是它的死穴!
That’s it! That’s its weak spot!
它怕痒的!
It’s ticklish!
-好脏! -脚趾垢
-Gross! -Troll toe jam.
干的好 PT 干的好!
Good boy, P.T. Good boy!
好小子
Good dog.
那你觉得贾尼斯的死穴是什么?
What’s Janice’s weak spot, you think?
八年级的女生…
Eighth-grade girl…
…说不定是八年级的男生
…probably eighth-grade boys.
她暗恋谁?
Who’s she got a crush on?
我也不知道 让我想想…
I don’t know. Let’s see…
…八年级里头最酷的男生 可能是…
…coolest boy in eighth grade is probably…
…威勒·休斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!