Feels like flying.
-我们得找个地方 就咱们俩的地方 -嗯?
-We need a place. Just for us. -Hmm?
就是那种没有贾尼斯也没有斯科特·豪格们的地方
Where there’s no Janice Averys or Scott Hoagers.
可是我们一回学校 他们就又在那儿了
Yeah, but when we go back to school, there they are waiting.
我是说…
Yeah, but…
…那种好过 “放学之后” 的地方
…someplace better than just not being at school.
如果有一个 “魔幻王国” 就咱俩知道
What if there was a magical kingdom only we knew about?
我不知道 如果?
I don’t know. What if?
好吧…
OK, well…
…如果只有一条通路
…what if the only way we could enter it
用这根施了魔法的荡绳
is by swinging on this enchanted rope
-施了魔法的荡绳? -是啊
-Enchanted rope? -Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
莱斯利!
Leslie!
莱斯利!
Leslie!
莱斯利!
Leslie.
-快来! -等等我
-Come on! -Wait up.
我们不该进来 这里不是我们的地盘
We shouldn’t be in here. This isn’t our land.
-别这么大声 他们会听见的 -你在说什么?
-Not so loud. They’ll hear you. -What are you talking about?
嘿! 看那个!
Hey! What’s that?
哇 杰西 看看这个
Whoa. Jess, look at this. Wow.
他们真不好运 眼看着就要到了
Too bad for them. They got so close.
-你在说什么? -到那个王国
-What are you talking about? -To the kingdom.
-什么声音? -什么?
-What’s that? -What?
我听过这种声音 有人在附近
That sound. I’ve heard it before. Someone’s out there.
那是囚犯的锁链声
That’s the sound of the prisoners rattling their chains.
什么囚犯?
What prisoners?
黑暗魔王的囚犯
The prisoners of the Dark Master.
-我们该走了 -等等 嘿 看
-We should go. -Wait, Jess, look.
看什么?
What is it?
这个
Look at this.
哇奥 太美妙了
Wow. This is amazing.
就这里
This is it.
勇士
Warriors.
-不如说是蜻蜓 -不 它们是勇士
-Try dragonflies. -No. They’re warriors.
来自树梢地区的勇士
From the treetop provinces.
-这游戏我不会玩 -不 这不是游戏 这是真的
-I don’t know this game. -What game? This is for real.
这是个无敌堡垒的遗迹
This is the ruins of a once great fortress
堡垒里的人被囚禁着
whose people have been imprisoned.
杰西 我们俩是被派来解救他们的
Jess, you and I have been sent to free them.
黑暗魔王的囚犯们 听着
Prisoners of the Dark Master, hear me!
我们是来解救你们的
We have come to free you.
听见了吗?
Do you hear us?
告诉我你们听见了!
Show me that you hear us!
你只是碰巧的 这风刮了一天了
You got lucky timing. The wind’s been blowing off and on all day.
我听不到哦!
Can’t hear you!
-快回家吧 一会儿见 -好吧 再见
-Go straight home. I’ll see you soon. -OK. See ya!
嘿 我觉得我们该帮帮她
Hey, don’t you think we should give her a hand?
呃… 不用了吧
Uh… She’s… She’s fine.
…得了吧 我们有四个人
…forget. There are four of us.
好吧
OK.
记得带上你们的包
Remember to bring your bag.
为什么有人愿意穿这个?
Why would anyone want to wear that?
贾尼斯!
Janice!
-你还好吧? -怎么了?
-You OK? -What’s the problem?
杰西·艾伦斯陷害我
-Jess Aarons tripped me. -Uh…
他是故意的!
On purpose.
好吧 艾伦斯 下车
OK, Aarons. Hit the road.
-他什么也没做 -下去
-But he didn’t do anything. -Go.
-绝对是他 -我知道
-It was definitely him. -I know.
-你怎么了? -贾尼斯·艾佛里真是了不得
-What happened to you? -Janice is a very talented person.
她的番茄汁居然可以穿过四排座位击中我
She can shoot ketchup packets over four rows of seats.
哈 老天
Jeez.
我可以先到你家洗一下吗? 我妈妈要是看到我这样
Can I wash up at your house? My mom sees this, she’ll be all over
一定会去跟校长吵架 我的人生就结束了
the principal and everybody, and my life will be over.
-哦 你好呀 -哦
-Oh. Hello. -Oh.
妈妈 这是莱斯利
Mom, this is Leslie.
-嗨 莱斯利 -嗨
-Hi, Leslie. -Hi.
-很高兴见到你哦 -谢谢 我也是哦
-It’s nice to meet you. -Thank you. You too.
你跟你家人都安顿好了吗?
So are you and your family getting settled in OK?
-是的 夫人 -那就好
-Yes, ma’am. -That’s nice.
-一会儿回来 -别太晚了 孩子
-Come on. See ya later. -Not too late, OK, honey?
古怪加上古怪加强版
Weird and weirder.
嘿 该为他找到个朋友而高兴
Hey. Be glad he’s found a friend.
-你♥爸♥爸在哪儿工作? -在家 跟我妈妈一样
-Where’s your dad work? -At home. Same as my mom.
-他们都是作家 -作家?
-They’re writers. -Writers?
-他们写什么? -小说
-What do they write about? -Fiction.
怪不得
That explains you.
-什么意思? -你喜欢编故事啊
-What do you mean? -Well, you like to make things up.
因为你父母就是写故事的啊
And that’s what your parents do for a living.
那你知道五金器具?
You know a lot about hardware?
不知道啊 怎么了?
No. Why?
因为你♥爸♥爸在五金店工作
Well, your dad works at a hardware store.
哦 好吧
OK.
我只是想说 你想成为什么样的人…
All I’m saying is that you are who you are…
…跟你父母无关
…not your parents.
如果你父母都在家 你一定有很多时间跟他们在一起
If they work at your house, you must get to hang out with them a lot.
那倒没有
Not really.
什么东西?
What’s that?
-手榴弹 -这里哪有什么手榴弹
-Grenade. -There’re no grenades here.
快来
Come on!
-是松鼠! -一半是松鼠 一半是斯科特·豪格
-Squirrels! -Part squirrel, part Scott Hoager.
-是松鼠怪 -是松鼠怪!
-Squogre. -Squogre!
黑暗魔王的鬼鬼祟祟的小兵
The sneaky foot soldiers of the Dark Master.
-它们在袭击我们! -我们需要弹♥药♥!
-They’re attacking! -We need ammo!
看来不妙
This is not good.
-看到吗? 在那里? -嗯
-See them? Up there? -Yeah.
-你可以吗? 真的? -嗯
-Do you? Really? -Yeah.
莱斯…
Les…
莱斯利?
Leslie?
莱斯利 莱斯利?
Leslie. Leslie!
快上来 从这儿整个王国尽收眼底
Come on. You can see the whole kingdom from up here.
太酷了! 我们在这里简直无所不能
Isn’t this cool? We can do anything here.
看呀
Look at it.
这一切都是我们的
It’s all ours.
从高山到海洋
From the mountains to the oceans.
-可是我到底想要寻找什么呢? -你会知道的
-What am I looking for exactly? -You’ll see.
只要闭上眼睛…
Just close your eyes…
…同时完全打开你的心
…but keep your mind wide open.
我们给这地方取个什么名字好呢?
What do we call this place?
特雷比西亚
Terabithia.
嘘 别让他听见 好了 准备好了吗?
Shh. Everybody tiptoe. OK, ready?
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
许个愿
Make a wish.
许了什么愿?
What’d you wish for?
(AnnaSophia Robb – Keep Your Mind Wide Open)
-真是便宜没好货 -不 不是的
-This is cheap junk. -No, it isn’t.
-我很喜欢 -这啥也不干的东西 你喜欢它什么?
-I love it. -How? It doesn’t even work.
只是它还没跑到顶呢 爸爸
I don’t think we have the hang of it yet, Dad.
把盒子留着 我看能不能把它退了
You know what? Keep the box. We’ll see if we can take it back.
爸爸 花屋里有事了
Daddy, there’s something in the greenouse.
真是我最不想看到的事 那些动物在这里大闹天宫了
That’s the last thing I need, some animal chewing it’s way in here.
你抓到它们后要怎么办?
What are you going to do if you catch it?
这里的蔬菜已经是我们的生计了
These vegetables are our livelihood.
动物在这里无法无天下去我们可承受不了
Can’t afford to share them with animals that get in here.
-你打算杀了它? -我不得不
-So, you’re gonna kill it? -Have to.
这下子它就进不来了 对吧爸爸?
Well, he’s not gonna get in here now, right, Dad?
希望如此 可是如果它再闯进来 我就要采取措施了
Hope not. But if he does, you just let me deal with it.
还要我做什么吗?
Is there anything else I can help you with?
没有了 回去做功课吧 我在这里清理残局就好
No, why don’t you go on and do your homework, I’ll clean this mess up.
座位下面
Under the seat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!