You girls have to start helping out more here.
你们已经长大了
You’re not little kids anymore.
梅宝 跟你说过多少次了 别碰我的东西
May Belle! How many times have I told you, stay out of my stuff.
-不是我♥干♥的 -这太是你干的了!
-It wasrt me. -It was too you.
-你又没办法证明! -你们两个又怎么了?
-You can’t prove it! -There a problem here?
-爸爸! -嘿 宝贝
-Daddy! -Hey, sweetie.
他又惹你了?
Is he picking on you?
-她碰我的东西了 -什么东西?
-She was in my stuff. -What stuff?
赛跑跑的怎么样?
How’d that race go?
新搬来的隔壁的女孩
There’s this new girl moved in next door.
赢了所有的男孩子 包括杰西
She beat all of the boys. Even Jess.
晚饭之前 把垃圾清理干净
Make sure you take out the garbage before supper.
一小滴
One drop.
接着就会看到奇迹哦 咱们梅宝的花儿
And that’s the magic. Here comes May Belle’s flowers.
它们真会长大吗?
Are these ever gonna grow?
这个花屋将开满你的小紫花
This greenouse is gonna be filled with your purple flowers.
梅宝的花
May Belle’s flowers.
我一直想要那种全紫的花
I always wanted the one that had, like, purple all over it.
它们太酷了
They are so cool.
-这些东西长得可快了 -我也是
-These things are gonna grow fast. -Me too.
-明天就会开了 -是啊
-Tomorrow, it’s gonna be filled. -Yeah.
-上课铃响了
-The bell’s gonna ring!
-大家早上好! -老师早上好!
-Good morning, everybody! -Good morning, Ms. Edmunds!
暑假结束了 你们高兴吗?
Arert you glad that summer’s over?
-不! -不? 我高兴
-No! -No? I am.
来拿你们的乐器
Come and get your instruments.
-我可以敲木鱼吗? -可以
-Can I play the woodblock? -Yes.
埃德蒙老师 我可以拍响板吗?
Ms. Edmunds? May I please play the castanets?
可以 大家准备好玩音乐了吗?
Yes, you may. Everybody ready for music?
拍张照吧 你就可以好好端详
Take a picture. Lasts longer.
安静
It’s awfully quiet.
-不! -不喜欢这首?
-No! -No? You don’t like that song?
-不! -那就来点噪音 来
-No! -Then make some noise. Come on.
-这片昨天刚看过 -随便你
-We saw this video yesterday. -Whatever.
换台! 给我… 给我!
Change it! Give it… give it to me!
别吵了 你们怎么总是吵个没完
Stop it. You’re always fighting.
-那得等我先找到我的 -我要看这个
-Wait till I get my own place. -I wanna watch this.
继续这样下去可不行
We just can’t keep going like this.
亲爱的 以我们现在的状况 我们得…
Honey, uh… I’ve only got what I’ve got to work with. We gotta…
你得想个办法把开支削减些
You gotta figure out a way to get down on this.
这是个问题 可是我也在想办法
It’s a problem, but I’m gonna try to get going.
或者你试试多轮几班
And maybe you can pick up another shift at the store.
死烂肉
Dead meat.

Wow.
你真的画的很好呢
You’re really good at drawing.
比我所有见过的都好
Like, better than any kid I’ve ever seen.
呃… 谢谢
Uh… Thanks.
我想跟大家分享这篇习作 有两个原因
I wanna share this composition for two reasons.
首先 形容词运用得当 第二
One, it uses adjectives well. And two,
这位作者留心观察 用心体会
it’s clear the author paid attention to what she saw and what she felt,
这一点 对于写作是非常重要的
which is important for any writing.
“自给自足的水下呼吸设备” 作者莱斯利·柏克
Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus by Leslie Burke.
莱斯利 来给大家朗读一下吧
Leslie, why don’t you read it for us.
天哪 你能想到吗?
Oh, man. Can you believe this?
我缓慢的往前游动
“I’m moving gently forward,
向着这个狂野美丽而又隐秘的世界
over the wild and beautiful, unexplored world below me.
在寂静中潜游
I’m floating in silence,
然后用我的呼吸声打破这片寂静
and breaking it up with the sound of my breath.
在我上面 只有微亮的光
Above me, there’s nothing but shimmery light,
而那正是我来的地方
the place where I’ve come from,
也正是我结束了这段旅程之后要回去的地方
and will go back to when I am done here.
我正在潜水
I’m diving.
我是个潜水员
I’m a scuba diver.
我要穿过那些褶皱的石头和深色的水草潜向海的深处
I’m going deeper past the wrinkled rocks and dark seaweed
潜向那片深蓝 潜向那些等着我的银色的鱼
toward a deep blueness where a school of silver fish wait.
我就这样游着
As I swim through the water,
小水泡从我嘴里鱼贯而出
bubbles burst from me,
它们晃悠悠地上升 像水母一样
wobbling like little jellyfish as they rise.
可是我得回去了
I check my air.
我没有足够的时间看清所有的东西
I don’t have as much time as I need to see everything,
而正是这个原因这段旅程才显得如此特别
but that is what makes it so special.”
谢谢你 莱斯利 今晚七点 在四频道
Thank you, Leslie. Now tonight at 7:00 on channel four
有个特别节目 鲍勃·巴勒博士的海底探险
there is a special about an undersea explorer, Dr. Bob Ballard.
我要求你们每个人都观看 然后写一篇一页的观后感
I want everyone to watch and write one page about what you’ve learned.
莱斯利?
Leslie?
嗯 如果我无法收看怎么办?
What if you can’t watch this program?
你可以告诉父母这是作业 我相信他们不会有异议的
Inform your parents it’s an assignment, I’m sure they won’t object.
可是 如果我家没有电视呢?
But… what if you don’t have a TV?
我爸爸说 电视杀死脑细胞
My dad says the TV kills your brain cells.
你♥爸♥爸啥也不知道 我们每天都看电视
Your dad doesn’t know anything. We watch TV, like, every day.
-你就是最好的证明 -好吧 莱斯利
-I rest my case. -Well, then, Leslie,
你可以不用写这篇作业 你自己选个题目写吧
you don’t have to write this essay. Pick something else to write about.
哦 不如你写”如何生活在洞穴里”
Yeah, like, how to live in a cave.
够了 豪格先生
That’s enough, Mr. Hoager.
嘿 莱斯利 过来
Hey, Leslie, come here.
你打算写什么呢? 穴居里的蝙蝠?
What are you gonna write your essay on? Bats in caves?
-贾尼斯来了! -那个新来的居然坐了贾尼斯的位子
-Here comes Janice! -New kid’s in Janice’s seat.
-她搞不清楚状况吧? -杰西 那肥婆会杀了她的
-What does she think she’s doing? -Jess! The big kids will kill her!
你送死吗? 后排的座位是八年级学生的
You have a death wish? This row’s for eighth-graders.
说得对 瘦猴 给我让开 你也靠边 农夫小子
That’s right, beanpole. Move it. Out of my way, farm boy.
你这是主动送上门哪
You’re really asking for it.
不管我送不送上门她都会来找我吧
Seems to me she gives it out whether you ask for it or not.
还不如跟她玩玩呢?
So might as well have some fun.
故意激怒贾尼斯来找乐子 你这种想法很奇怪哦
Getting Janice all wound up is a weird way of having fun.
那你觉得怎么样才是玩的开心呢?
Well, what’s your idea of having fun?
-我不知道 -你想做些什么吗?
-I don’t know. -Well, you wanna do something?
-我不知道 -我们找点东西玩吧
-I don’t know. -Let’s do something. Definitely.
-什么? -你玩不了
-What? -You can’t do it.
-什么我玩不了? -我们玩的玩意
-Do what? -What we’re doing.
嘿 梅宝! 我现在不怎么玩我的芭比娃娃了
Hey, May Belle! I don’t use my Barbies anymore.
-我可以给你 如果你喜欢的话 -永久的送给我?
-If you want, you can have them. -To keep for permanent?
-当然 -谢谢
-Sure. -Thanks.
你真幸运能有个妹妹
You’re lucky to have a sister.
我有四个 我宁可拿她们换一条好狗呢
I’ve got four, and I’d trade them all for a good dog.
我想要条狗
I’d love to have a dog.
我们现在赶快走 趁梅宝还没跑回来
Now let’s go before she changes her mind.
咱们比赛 看谁先跑到路的尽头 开始!
Race you to the end of the road. On your mark, get set, go!
快点 杰西!
Come on, Jess!
快呀!
Come on!
你有看见鲨鱼吗?
What about sharks?
你潜水的时候有没有看到鲨鱼
You ever see any sharks while you’re
或者其他什么的?
scuba-ing or whatever?
我根本从来就没有潜水过
I’ve never gone scuba diving in my whole life.
你在你的作文里面说谎?
You lied in your essay?
没有 我只是编撰了我的作文
No. I made it up.
编撰跟说谎可不一样
It’s different from lying.
就好像你的那些画 难道也是你亲眼所见?
Those drawings you make, you seen those things yourself?
不 可是…
No, but…
嘿 看那边!
Hey! Look at that!
-酷! -那个一直就在那儿的
-Cool! -That’s been there forever.
可我从来不相信
I wouldn’t trust it.
来吧 试试也好
Come on. Just try it.
好吧
OK.
拿到了? 好的
You got it? That’s it.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你要干嘛? -找个垫脚的地方
-What are you doing? -Getting up higher.
好了
OK.
哇噢! 太好玩儿了 你也得试试 快来
Wow! That was so much fun. You have to try it. Come on.
好吧
OK.
悬起你的头看天上的云
Let your head hang back, watch the clouds.
感觉象飞一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!