You don’t belong, so don’t stick out.
那里缺乏食物 一切已开始崩溃
Food is scarce over there and things have started to fall apart.
那里有流氓 法律不太管用
There are gangs, and rule of law is less firmly established over there.
务必离柏林墙远一点
And definitely stay away from the Wall.
在他们那边 沿着围墙有个区域完全没有建筑
On their side, there’s a line cleared of buildings along the Wall.
他们称之为”死亡地带” 跨过去就会被枪杀
They call it the “Death Line.” Cross it and you’ll be shot.
有什么我不被拘留或枪杀的结果吗
Is there any outcome here where I’m not either detained or shot?
别太担心密区纳说的
Don’t worry too much about what Michener said.
不 我是担心你说的话
No, I’m worried about what you’re saying.
东德抓的这个普莱尔 他几岁
This kid, Pryor, that the East Germans have, how old is he?
25岁 干嘛问
25. Why?
跟道格同年纪
Same age as Dougie.

Who?
我的同事
An associate of mine.
费德瑞克普莱尔
Frederic Pryor.
好 好
Okay, okay.
如果冒犯 我们抱歉
So, we apologize if this offends.
大衣
Coat?

Okay.
你懂英文吗
Do you understand English?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我是詹姆斯唐纳文 我来这里见一位沃格先生
I’m James Donovan. I’m here to meet a Mr. Vogel.
沃格先生
Mr. Vogel.
他不在这里工作 我只知道要来这里见他
He doesn’t work here. I’m just supposed to meet him. That’s all I know.
唐纳文先生
Mr. Donovan!
我们终于见到你了
So we finally meet you.
我是海伦阿贝尔
I’m Helen Abel.
-我家老伴好吗 -他很好
-How is our husband? -He’s fine.
我的鲁道夫好吗
How is my Rudolf?
要多好有多好
As good as can be expected.
我们会带他回来的 是吧
And we will get him back, yes?
这是我们的女儿
This is our daughter.
你好吗
How do you do?
莉迪亚
Lydia.
你是沃格先生吗
Are you Mr. Vogel?
不 不 不 我不是沃格
No, no, no! I’m not Vogel.
我是德鲁表哥
I’m Cousin Drews.
这是鲁道夫亲爱的表哥德鲁
This is Rudolf’s beloved Cousin Drews.
好 德鲁表哥
Yes, Cousin Drews.
我是德鲁表哥
I am Cousin Drews.
德鲁表哥 好
Cousin Drews, yes.
我是海伦阿贝尔
I’m Helen Abel.
你何时会见到他
When will you see him?
你们的政♥府♥何时会放他出来
When will your government release him?
我有点困惑 沃格先生呢
I’m a little lost here. I’m supposed to meet a Mr. Vogel.
沃格先生是我们的律师
Mr. Vogel is our lawyer.
我们要谈判交换的事
We were supposed to negotiate the exchange.
带鲁道夫过来
To bring Rudolf here?
对 带他过来
Yes, yes, to bring him here.
但不是单方面的 你懂吗
But it doesn’t happen unilaterally, do you understand?
必须要交换
It has to be an exchange.
不在这里
Not here?
唐纳文先生
Mr. Donovan?
沃格先生
Mr. Vogel.
不 不 不 老天
No, no, no. Goodness.
我是希斯肯 伊凡希斯肯
My name is Schischkin. Ivan Schischkin.
我是苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥的副秘书
I’m the second secretary of the Soviet embassy.
让沃格先生加入我们并不合适
It wouldn’t be appropriate for Mr. Vogel to join us.
他是德国公民
He is a German national.
所以你不是来…
So you aren’t here to…
我来让会面顺利进行
To facilitate this meeting.
也许阿贝尔太太想自己静一下
Perhaps Mrs. Abel would like to compose herself privately?
让唐纳文先生和我谈谈
And let Mr. Donovan and myself to talk?
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 我有点困惑
So, I’m confused.

Yes.
如果是谈判交换 我不在乎跟谁谈
I don’t care who I talk to if it’s about an exchange of personnel.
我该跟你谈吗
Are you the person to talk to?
是 当然 我们该谈谈
Yes, yes, of course. We should talk.
请坐 唐纳文先生
Please, have a seat, Mr. Donovan.
你怎么抵达东柏林的
How did you arrive to the Eastern sector?
火车 S线
The train. The S-Bahn.
你一个人
And you were alone?
是啊
Yeah.
你能证明自己身份吗
And you are credentialed?
你一定知道我的身份 先生 我是老百姓
You must know about me, sir. I’m a private citizen.
我是美国布鲁克林的律师
I’m a lawyer in Brooklyn in the United States…
在繁忙工作中帮助我的当事人 鲁道夫阿贝尔
and I’ve taken time out of my busy schedule to help my client, Rudolf Abel.
我获得授权 安排用阿贝尔…
I’m authorized to arrange an exchange of Abel…
交换 法兰西斯盖瑞鲍尔
for Francis Gary Powers.
这是给阿贝尔的全面特赦令
This is a full pardon of Abel…
实际换人时才会签署
that will be signed when the exchange actually takes place.
我来这里只有这个原因
This is the only reason I’m here.
我希望尽快促成这个安排
I hope and expect to make this arrangement quickly.
阿贝尔换法兰西斯盖瑞鲍尔…
Abel for Francis Gary Powers…
和费德瑞克普莱尔
and Frederic Pryor.
我们没有抓普莱尔
We don’t have Pryor.
没有 你们没有
No? You don’t?
我听过普莱尔
I’ve heard of Pryor…
但拘留他的是德意志民♥主♥共和国
but he’s held by the German Democratic Republic…
不是苏维埃社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国联盟
not by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
我告诉你第一个麻烦
I’ll tell you the first problem.
你们国家的名称都太长了
The names of your countries are too long.
是 是
Yes, yes.
如果我们释放鲍尔
If we release Powers…
那只是为了宣扬两国之间的善意
it is only to promote a goodwill between our countries.
所以 不能说是交换
So, it cannot be an exchange.
也许你可以释放阿贝尔
Perhaps you could release Abel…
当做对德国朋友的善意
as a token of goodwill to our friends in Germany…
然后 几个月后 我们会释放鲍尔
and then, some months later, we would release Powers.
这是一个选项
There is an idea.
不 我们完全不能接受 我们需要交换
No. That just won’t work for us at all. We need this to be an exchange.
你要怎么称呼随便你
You can call it what you want…
但一定要是交换
but an exchange it must be.
我们可以在48小时内带阿贝尔来这里
We can have Abel here within 48 hours.
给你们阿贝尔的同时 我们要鲍尔
We need Powers at the same time we give you Abel.
这…
This is…
我们可以称此为”仓促计划”吗
Can we call this the “impatient plan”?
要怎么称呼随便你
You can call it whatever you want.
我可以将你的仓促计划转达给莫斯科 看他们怎么说
I can relay your impatient plan to Moscow, see what they say…
但他们会好奇 为什么如此着急
but they will wonder why so impatient.
因为我感冒了
Because I have a cold.
而且我不住在柏林 我想回家
And I don’t live in Berlin and I want to go home.
他们会想
They will think…
“喔 美国人一定拿到阿贝尔给的情报了”
“Well, the Americans must have gotten all the information that Abel had to give.
“现在他们急着换他”
“And now they’re impatient to trade him…
“希望换回鲍尔这个人”
“hoping to get in return this man, Powers…
“也许鲍尔还没说出全部的情报”
“that, perhaps, has not yet given up all the information that he has to give.”
这不是公平的交换 先生
This is not an equitable trade, sir.
但你的意思是 如果鲍尔已经吐实
But what you’re saying is, if Powers has given up everything he knows…
那莫斯科就会交换
then Moscow would trade?
他们怎么不会
Why wouldn’t they?
至于阿贝尔 如果他死在美国监狱里
As for Abel, if he dies in an American prison…
下一个被抓到的苏联间谍
the next Russian operative who gets caught
也许会想清楚 嘴巴要紧一点
might think twice about keeping his mouth shut.
而且谁知道呢 也许阿贝尔想出狱
And you never know. Abel might want to see the sky again…
决定用苏联机密跟美国做交换
and decide to trade Russian secrets for small American favors.
我们怎么会知道呢
How can we know this?
我们小人物 只是尽责
We little men, we just do our jobs.
就像鲍尔中尉 他只是个飞行员
Like Lieutenant Powers. He’s just a pilot.
他在两万一千米拍照片 才从天上被打下来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!