Then do not talk to anybody else about your case, inside of government or out.
除了我 前提是你信任我
Except to me, to the extent that you trust me.
只有我受托为你服务
I have a mandate to serve you. Nobody else does.
坦白说
Quite frankly,
其他人都想送你上电椅
everybody else has an interest in sending you to the electric chair.
好
All right.
你似乎不担心
You don’t seem alarmed.
那样有帮助吗
Would it help?
我想要画画的用具
I would like materials to draw with.
那是不可能的
That’s not possible.
一枝铅笔 一张纸
A pencil, a piece of paper.
香烟
Cigarettes.
麻烦你了
Please?
唐纳文先生 你们也有像我这种人
Mr. Donovan, you have men like me…
在为你们国家做一样的事
doing the same for your country.
如果他们被抓
If they were caught…
我相信你会希望他们被善待
I’m sure that you would wish them to be treated well.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
法兰西斯 盖瑞 鲍尔
Francis Gary Powers.
军种 阶级
Rank, service?
美国空军 中尉
First Lieutenant, United States Air Force.
鲍尔中尉 你和苏联有没有任何关联
Do you have any association with the Soviet Union, Lieutenant Powers?
开什么玩笑
Kidding?
回答问题 中尉
Just answer the questions, Lieutenant.
有 没有 尽可能简单
Yes, no, or as simply as you can.
你和苏联有没有任何关联
Do you have any association with the Soviet Union?
死也不会
Hell, no.
你知道为什么来这里吗
Do you know why you’re here?
你的意思是不知道吗
Is that a no?
知道 我是说…
Yes. I mean…
不知道
No, it’s just “no.”
我完全不知道为什么来这里
Yes, I have absolutely no idea why I’m here.
-看前方 中尉 -是 长官
-Eyes front, Lieutenant. -Yes, sir.
你在里面表现如何 盖瑞
How’d you do in there, Gary?
很不错 我想我把名字说对了
Pretty good. Think I got my name right.
那你可能比西恩的成绩还好
You probably outscored Shinn, then.
-谁赢了 -我
-Who’s winning? -That would be me.
我要加入
Deal me in.
那这些都是我的了
So, these are all mine, then.
我告诉过你们别跟他玩
I told you boys not to play with him.
好了 飞行员们 是这样的
Okay, drivers, here’s the deal.
你们获选执行一项任务
You’ve been selected for a mission…
离开这里后不准与任何人提起
which you are not to discuss with anyone outside of this room.
任何人都不行
No one.
我不管你相信谁
I don’t care who you trust.
老婆 老妈 女友 晚上祈祷的神圣上帝
Wife, mother, sweetheart. The good Lord when you pray at night.
我即将告诉你们的事 一个字都不准透露
You don’t tell any of them anything of what I’m about to tell you.
你们每一位都已符合特殊要求
Each of you drivers has met certain qualifications.
高级安全权限
High level security clearance.
驾驶单人飞机…
Exceptional pilot ratings…
超越规定飞行时数 成绩优异
in excess of the required hours flight time in a single-seat aircraft.
我们在打仗
We are engaged in a war.
目前这场仗不派兵打
This war does not, for the moment, involve men-at-arms.
而是资讯战
It involves information.
你们要搜集资讯
You will be collecting information.
你们要搜集敌军情资
You will be gathering intelligence about the enemy.
你们搜集到的情资 可以使我们…
The intelligence you gather could give us the upper hand…
在与苏联的全面核战冲突中占上风
in a full thermonuclear exchange with the Soviet Union.
或者可能阻止战争爆发
Or it could prevent one.
为了保密
For public purposes…
对你的老婆 老妈 女友或上帝来说
as far as your wife or mother or sweetheart or the good Lord above…
你们的任务不存在
your mission does not exist.
任务不存在 你们也就不存在
If it does not exist, you do not exist.
你们不能被打下来 不能被俘虏
You cannot be shot down. You cannot be captured.
你们现在为中情局工作
You work for the CIA now.
吉姆 我听说你的人用假口音说话
So, Jim, I heard your guy is speaking with a phony accent.
他整段时间都维持着口音吗
Does he keep that up all the time?
其实 我很确定他说话就是那样
Actually, I’m pretty sure that’s just the way he talks.
他有俄文名字 但持英国护照
He’s got the Russian name but a British passport.
我猜那护照是假的
Well, I doubt that that’s genuine.
吉姆 我们说到哪里了 我看看
So, Jim, where are we? I see here…
是这样的
Yes, judge, you see…
我认为三个星期的准备时间不够用
I just don’t think that three weeks is going to do it, here.
你知道的 我们有大量的证据
We got a massive amount of evidence, as you know.
-你想延期 -六星期
-You wanna postpone? -Six weeks.
人手只有我和同事
There’s just myself and my associate, basically.
吉姆 你是认真的吗
Jim, is this serious?
先生
Sir?
你是认真的吗
Is this serious?
是 的确是
Yes, indeed, it is.
你可以看到延期申请…
You can see in the filing…
吉姆 这个人是苏联间谍
Jim, this man is a Soviet spy.
-据说是 -拜托 大律师
-Allegedly. -Come on, Counselor!
阁下
Your Honor.
当然 我向你致敬
Of course, I salute you.
你接受这吃力不讨好的工作 这很伟大
We all salute you for taking on a thankless task.
这人必须要有正当法律程序 但我们别自欺欺人了
This man has to have due process. But let’s not kid each other.
他会获得好的辩护
He’ll receive a capable defense.
要是老天有眼 他会被判刑
And, God willing, he’ll be convicted.
拜托 大律师
Come on, Counselor.
不准在我的法庭里耍花招
Let’s not play games with this. Not in my courtroom.
我们订了日期
We have a date…
就要进行审理
and we’re going to trial.
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
明明是空车 王八蛋
I see your light on! Son of a bitch.
等不及回曼哈顿了
Can’t wait to get back to Manhattan.
他没载人 对吧
His light was on, right?
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
他们不高兴 但法规并没有改变
Against their level of comfort. The statute hasn’t changed.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 抱歉
Pardon me. Sorry.
唐纳文先生
Mr. Donovan.
怎样
What?
干嘛
What?
中情局
CIA.
对
Yeah.
我只是想聊聊天
I just wanted to chat.
案子进行得怎么样
How’s the case going?
案子进行得很顺利 最佳状态
Case is going great. Couldn’t be better.
你的客户招了吗
Has your guy talked?
你说什么
Excuse me.
你见过他 他招了吗 他说了什么
You met him. Has he talked? Has he said anything yet?
我们不会谈这些
We’re not having this conversation.
当然没有
No, of course not.
不 我是说 我不会跟你谈
No, I mean, we really are not having it.
你是要我违反为客户保密的原则
You’re asking me to violate attorney-client privilege.
喔 拜托 大律师
Oh, come on, Counselor.
我真希望你们这些人别再说 “喔 拜托 大律师”
I wish people like you would quit saying “Oh, come on, Counselor.”
今天第一次听到时 我就不喜欢了
I didn’t like it the first time it happened today.
一位法官对我说了两次
A judge said it to me twice.
我越听越不喜欢
And the more I hear it, the more I don’t like it.
好 听着 我懂律师的客户保密权
Okay, listen, I understand attorney-client privilege.
我懂这些法律花招
I understand all the legal gamesmanship.
我也懂这是你的生财之道
And I understand that’s how you make a living.
但我要跟你谈别的事
But I’m talking to you about something else.
国♥家♥安♥全♥
The security of your country.
要是我的说法让你不高兴 我很抱歉
I’m sorry if the way I put it offends you.
但我们需要知道 阿贝尔告诉你什么
But we need to know what Abel is telling you.
你懂吗 唐纳文
You understand me, Donovan?
我们需要知道