Good. Good.
好 好
We are friends, you and I.
我们是朋友 你和我
Friends. Friends.
朋友 朋友
Good. Good!
好 好!
And now for a smoke.
现在来一支烟
No, no. This is good.
不 不 这是好的
Smoke. You try.
抽烟 你试试
Smoke.
抽烟
Good, good.
好 好
Good.
好
Before you came, I was all alone.
在你来之前 我总是独自一人
It is bad to be alone.
独自一人很不好
Alone.
独自一人
Bad.
不好
Friend. Good. Friend. Good.
朋友 好 朋友 好
Now, come here.
好 来这儿
And what is this?
这是什么?
This is wood for the fire.
这是生火用的木头
Wood.
木头
And this is fire.
这是火
No, no. Fire is good.
不 不 火是好的
Fire no good.
火不好
There is good and there is bad.
有好处也有坏处
Good. Bad.
好 坏
Good.
好
Music?
音乐?
Can you tell us how to get out of this wood? We’ve lost our way.
你能告诉我们怎么样才能出去这片树林吗? 我们迷路了
Come in, friends, and rest a while.
进来 朋友们 休息一下
Look. It’s the monster.
看 是那个怪物
What are you doing? This is my friend.
你们在干什么?这是我朋友
Friend? This is the fiend that’s been murdering half the countryside.
朋友?这是那个杀了半个村子的人的魔鬼
Good heavens, man, can’t you see?
老天 兄弟 难道你看不见吗?
Oh, he’s blind.
哦 他瞎了
He isn’t human. Frankenstein made him out of dead bodies.
他不是人类 弗兰肯斯坦 用死人的尸体制♥造♥了他
My friend. Why do you do this?
我的朋友 你们为什么要这么做?
Friend.
朋友
Look.
看
Which way did he go?
他往哪边去了?
This way! He’s gone this way!
这边!他往这边走了!
Friend.
朋友
I can smell the ghosts already. I never could stand graves.
我已经能闻到鬼的气息了 我从来都受不了坟墓
Shut up and follow me.
闭嘴 跟着我
Read the inscription. What does it say?
读一下碑文 它说什么?
“Died 1♥8♥9♥9. Maddalena Ernestine, beloved daughter of…”
“死于1♥8♥9♥9年 玛德莱娜·欧内斯特 深爱的女儿…”
Oh, never mind that. How old was she?
哦 别管那个 她有多大?
“Aged 19 years, three months.”
“十九岁三个月 ”
Well, that’s the one. Get to work.
好 就是她 去工作吧
What are you waiting for? Mercy on us.
你在等什么? 饶恕我们
You want me to send you to the gallows? Could be no worse than this.
你想要我把你送到不毛之地去吗? 也不会比这更坏了
Well, are you ready? Yes.
好 你准备好了吗? 是的
Here goes.
给你
Pretty little thing, in her way, wasn’t she?
漂亮的小东西 是不是?
I hope her bones are firm.
我希望她的骨头很坚固
It seems lighter now. Yes.
现在轻多了 是的
Well, Doctor, I guess that’s all for tonight.
好了 医生 我猜今晚就到这儿了
Can we go home now? Yes. I shall wait here for a bit.
我们现在能回家了吗? 是的 我还要在这儿等一下
I rather like this place.
我非常喜欢这地方
Be careful nobody sees you leave. We know.
注意别让别人看到你们离开 我们知道
And leave me that lantern down there. All right, all right.
把那个灯笼给我留在那儿 好吧 好吧
If there’s more like this, what do you say, pal?
如果再有这样的事情 你会怎么办 伙计?
We give ourselves up and let ’em hang us?
我们自己放弃 让他们吊死我们?
That goes for me too. This is no life for murderers.
我也这么想 就算让杀人犯来做 也受不了
I give you the monster.
我把怪物给你
Oh.
哦
I thought I was alone. Good evening.
我以为只有我一个呢 晚上好
Smoke.
抽烟
Friend. Yes, I hope so.
朋友 是的 我希望如此
Have a cigar. They are my only weakness.
来支雪茄 它们是我唯一的爱好
Good, good.
好 好
Drink. Good.
喝酒 好
Good.
好
You make man like me?
你创造像我一样的男人?
No. Woman.
不 女人
Friend for you. Woman?
你的朋友 女人?
Friend. Yes.
朋友 是的
I want friend. Like me.
我想要朋友 像我一样
I think you can be very useful.
我认为你会非常有用
And you will add a little force to the argument, if necessary.
如果必要的话 你会给这争论增加一点小力量
Do you know who Henry Frankenstein is? And who you are?
你知道谁是亨利·弗兰肯斯坦吗? 还有你是谁?
Yes. I know.
是的 我知道
Made me from dead.
从死亡中创造了我
I love dead.
我喜欢死亡
Hate living.
讨厌活着
You’re wise in your generation.
你在你那一代人里很聪明
We must have a long talk, and then I have an important call to make.
我们必须长谈一次 然后 我要打一个重要的电♥话♥
Woman. Friend.
女人 朋友
Wife.
妻子
That Dr Pretorius is here again, sir.
那个普雷托利斯博士又来这儿了 先生
There, I knew it.
好吧 我知道了
Send him away. I won’t see him. I certainly will.
让他走 我不想见他 我当然会
Good evening, Henry.
晚上好 亨利
Baroness, I’ve not yet had the opportunity
巴伦夫人 我还没来得及
of offering you my congratulations on your marriage.
对你的婚礼表示祝贺
Pray accept them now. Dr Pretorius.
请接受 普雷托利斯博士
I don’t know what your business is but, whatever it may be,
我不知道你有什么用意 但不管那是什么
I tell you frankly that I am not frightened of it or of you.
我明确告诉你 我不害怕那个也不害怕你
Henry’s been very ill. He’s in no state to be alarmed or annoyed.
亨利病的很重 他不能被惊吓和骚扰
Your visit now is most unwelcome.
你的来访非常不受欢迎
Henry, I heard the carriage drive up. I’ll see that the baggage is put in.
亨利 我听到马车已经来了 我去看看行李放好了没有
Then we’re leaving.
然后我们就出发
I think you know why I am here, Henry.
我想你知道我为什么在这儿 亨利
All the necessary preparations are made. My part in the experiments is complete.
所有必要的准备都作好了 实验中我的部分已经完成了
I have created, by my method, a perfect human brain-already living, but dormant.
我已经用我的方法创造出了一个完美的 具有人类大脑的生物 只是处于睡眠状态
Everything is now ready for you and me to begin our supreme collaboration.
所有事情都已经为你我准备好了 可以开始我们最伟大的合作
No, no. Don’t tell me of it. I don’t want to hear.
不 不 别告诉我这个 我不想听
I’ve changed my mind. I won’t do it.
我改变心意了 我不做了
I expected this.
我希望如此
I thought we might need another assistant.
我想我们也许需要另一个助手
Perhaps “he” can persuade you.
也许“他”能说服你
Nothing can persuade me. We shall see.
什么也说服不了我 我们走着瞧
No! Not that! Oh, he’s harmless, except when crossed.
不!不是那个! 哦 他是无害的 除非被钉上十字架
Frankenstein.
弗兰肯斯坦
Yes, there have been developments since he came to me.
是的 自从他来找我后又有一些进展
Sit down.
坐下
What do you want? You know.
你想要什么? 你知道
This is your work. Yes.
这是你的工作 是的
I’ll have no hand in such a monstrous thing.
我不插手这件恐怖的事情
Yes. Must. Get him out.
是的 必须 让他出去
I won’t even discuss it until he’s gone.
我甚至都不讨论它 除非他出去
Go now.
出去
Go.
出去
Must do it. Nothing can make me go on with it.
必须做 什么也不能让我继续这个
Now.
现在
Put the bags in the carriage and I’ll be out in a moment.
把这些包放在马车里 我一会儿出来
Go and tell the master to hurry, Minnie, or we shall lose the train.
去告诉主人快点 曼尼 要不然我们会赶不上火车了
Excuse me for being so nervous, milady,
请原谅我如此紧张 夫人
but I don’t like leaving you alone.
但我不喜欢留你在这儿
Oh, nonsense, Minnie, I shall be all right. I hope so, milady.
哦 别胡说 曼尼 我没事 我希望如此 夫人
Is that you, Henry?
那是你吗 亨利?
Henry! Henry, help!
亨利!亨利 救命!