-那不是它的目的 -但它是为了和平
– that’s not what the meant, when… – But it’s for peace though,
不是吗 在战争结束后
as well, isn’t it? After the war,
确保二战前的经济危机不再重演
to make sure nothing like that happens again,
我觉得这一点也许是有利的
which is, I think, probably good?
但是 你懂的
You know just to be, you know,
我不是说移♥民♥来英国不好
I mean I’m not saying it’s wrong, people coming,
各种各样的人 如果我们能有
different people, it’s…it’s just if we had,
比如一个积分制度
like a point system.
-像澳大利亚那样 -不 那样就全局尽毁
– Like Australia. – No, no, no. That undermines the whole thing.
-我觉得挺好 -我们也会遇上澳洲面临的问题
– I’d be fine with that. – And we go there as well.
当你们选择留欧还是脱欧时
So, what’s the issue that matters most, then,
哪个方面影响最大
when you’re making your decision?
是如何最有利于经济发展
Is it what’s best for the economy?
还是如何控制移♥民♥
Or is it control over immigration?
-当然是经济 -移♥民♥不是大问题
– Economy. Every time. – Immigration is not an issue.
我希望能够出国留学
I’d like to be able to study abroad.
我们从理智上拉拢他们 用数据和预测
We need to appeal to their heads, numbers, projections.
着重陈述事实
We focus on the facts.
我们需要迎合到他们的内心需求
We need to appeal to their hearts.
情感共鸣 他们的希望
Emotional resonance. Their hopes.
他们的梦想和激♥情♥
Their dreams. Their aspirations.
他们的恐惧和怀疑
Their fears. Their suspicions.
现在这些摇摆不定的人
Now these Persuadables,
我们要去了解他们
we need to learn about them,
热爱他们 引诱他们站到我们阵营
love them, and lure them onto our side.
这样的人远比我们想象的多
There are more of them out there than we thought.
比我们想象的要多三百万
Three million more of them out there than we thought.
那就是三百万个不存在于
That’s three million potential voters
任何选民数据库的潜在选民
not on any voter database
所以留欧党不知道他们的存在
so Remain have no idea they exist.
如果我们可以找到他们 选票就是我们的
If we can reach them, they’re ours for the taking.
老多 你究竟想说什么
Dom, what on Earth are you talking about?
我希望世界上只有不超过十人
I want less than ten people on Earth
知道我即将要说的事情
to know what I’m about to tell you.
我们要无中生有
We’re going to build something.
对了 要有谁问起
By the way, if anyone asks,
就说你是刚来的实习生
just tell them you’re a junior intern.
听着 我不是开玩笑 不要多说
Look, I’m serious, nothing more than that.
-我都三十多了 -但你有着年轻
– I’m in my 30s. – But you’ve got your youthful,
加州肤色
Californian complexion.
-我是加拿大人 -有任何需要就告诉我
– Canadian. – Let me know if you need anything.
你觉得这怎么样
What do you think of it?
投票脱欧 夺得控制
不 不行 送回去
No, not right, send it back.
-什么 -老多 我们已经印了几千份了
– What? – Dom, we’ve printed thousands off.
还不够好 全烧了
It’s not ready, burn ’em!
你好 抱歉 戈夫先生 我是老多
Hello, sorry, Mr Gove, sir, it’s Dom here.
我知道你现在内心很纠结
I know you’re tearing yourself up inside,
但我急需你的答案 能给我回个电♥话♥吗
but I really need your answer. Can you call me back?
迈克尔·戈夫
保守党 司法大臣
鲍里斯·约翰逊
保守党 伦敦市市长
我们脱欧组织才是真正的基层党 好吗
Leave.EU is the real grass roots party, OK?
脱欧组织
-如果我们想赢 大家都应该加入 -完全同意
– Everyone should join us if we’re going to win. – Exactly.
我们成立最久仍是最出色的
We’re the original and still the best.
归根结底 听着 我只有一个简单的看法
Ultimately, look, I have a simple view on this,
就跟我看待生活中所有事情一样
just like I have a simple view on everything in life.
如果你想脱欧 那我们就是同一阵营
If you want to leave the EU, you’re on our side.
即使你自认为身在其他人阵营
Even if you think you are on theirs.
-你是说留欧派吗 -不
– On the Remain side you mean. – No.
我指脱欧派 另一个脱欧派
I mean Leave. The other Leave.
准爸爸手册
羡慕母亲和孩子间的亲密关系吗
丧失控制权的感受
感觉自己想拿回
控制权
拿回
控制权
拿回
控制
拿回
投脱欧票 夺得控制
投脱欧票 拿回控制
拿回意味着它曾是 现在也理应是你的
To take something back means it was, is, rightfully yours,
被别人夺走了
taken from you.
我们的多数自我认知都来源于
So much of our understanding of who we are,
对自己过往经历的缅怀
comes from this nostalgic view we have of our past.
我们互相诉说的那些故事和神话
These stories, these myths we tell each other.
通常我很厌恶这些 它们妨碍我进步
Normally, I hate them, they stop me from progressing,
但现在这情况 我们要利用它
but, in this case, let’s use it.
让大家想回到一个我们知道
The idea that we want to return to a time
自己处在何种地位的时代
when we knew our place.
一个万事都有解释的时代 无论是否现实
When things made sense, fictional or not.
这太完美了
It’s perfect.
最好现在就开始拿回
Better start taking it back.
6月23日
剩余68天 12小时40分钟17秒
拿回控制
让我们拿回控制权
迈克尔
Michael?
卡梅伦夫妇是您的密友
David and Samantha Cameron are your close friends,
请问您是否会有
does this not feel a bit like
“当面”背叛自己上司的感觉
stabbing your leader “In the front”?
投脱欧票
让我们拿回控制权
这个 就是
..It, well, you know, um…
如果你非要问 事实就是
The fact is, if you must know,
我已经为此挣扎了好几周
I’ve been wrestling with this for weeks.
这是我政♥治♥生涯最艰难的一次决定
This was the most difficult decision of my political life.
但是做艰难的决定
But taking difficult decisions
正是政♥治♥家存在的意义
is what politicians are here to do.
对对对 正是这样
Yes, yes, yes, exactly, it’s…
逃避问题很容易
..It’s, it’s easy to shirk them –
按部就班也很容易
to not upset the applecart.
但提出相反的意见
It’s a perfectly legitimate way
也是完全正当合法的
of playing devil’s advocate with…
这些人都是谁
Who are all this lot?
是马修的意思
Matthew’s idea.
不同的推广组织 各自独♥立♥运行
Different outreach groups, operating independently.
那是谁在资助和协调这些组织
Who’s funding them then? Who’s coordinating them?
我觉得他们就是在自我组织
I think they’re meant to co-ordinate themselves.
相信脱欧
我不知道 规则很微妙
I don’t know, rules’ sketchy.
但是您写的专栏却有不同见解 鲍里斯
But the versions of your column, Boris,
包括一篇支持留欧的文章
including the one you wrote in support of Remain?
听着 这和你们大家
Oh, look now, it’s as if none of you have ever
写利弊清单一样
written a pros and a cons list before…
人们在做出
You know, people do that
重要抉择时都会这么做
when they’re about to do something important,
比如养条小狗之类的
like maybe, adopt a puppy or something.
感谢各位
Thank you, thank you,
采访就到这里吧
I think that’s probably all we’ve got time for.
说得好 说得好
Well done, well done.
特别是小狗的那部分
Good line about the puppies.
-采访结束了 顺其自然吧 -干得好
– Yes, well, it’s done now so c’est la vie. – Well done.
戴维说 他告诉我
David said…he said that
如果我得偿所愿 我们赢得公♥投♥胜利
if I get what I want, and we win this,
这会毁了他
it will destroy him.
他大概是对的
He’s probably right.
你的加入能扭转一切 所以谢谢你
This is a game changer, so thank you.
各位 听好了
All right, team. Listen up!
现在英国保卫战正式拉开序幕
Now the fight for Britain really does begin.
这是我们的明星代言人们
We have our star endorsements.
而且我们有了自己的口号♥
And…and we have our message.
如果你在服务器上搜索
If you look on the server,
就能找到《战争白♥皮♥书♥》
you’ll find copies of the War Book!
这是我们的口号♥出现在表格里
Here’s our message in a sheet.
这是我们的口号♥出现在段落里
Here’s our message in a paragraph.
这是我们的口号♥出现在句子中
Here’s our message in a sentence.
如果找了一个潜在选民 就开足火力攻击
If you find a potential voter, you hit them hard.
即使他们看起来似乎要同意了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!