一个自♥由♥党人 这不是右♥派♥左派之间的对抗
A liberal. It’s not about right versus left,
而是新与旧的对抗
it’s about old versus new.
这就是新型的政♥治♥ 老多
This is the new politics, Dom.
这样你们才能赢
This is how you will win.
完全是用橡胶做的
It was entirely made of rubber.
你好 请进
Oh, hello. Come in.
-你还好吗 -见到你真好
– How are you? – How nice to see you.
-约翰 -坐在这边吧
– John. – Come and sit over there.
-谢谢 -喝茶吗
– Thank you. – Tea?
-好的 谢谢 -加糖和奶吗
– Oh, yes, please. – Milk? Sugar?
少加点奶吧
Er, a spot of milk.
这不只是他以自我为中心的问题 马修
It’s not just his me-me-me-ness, Matthew,
而是他的性格太过孤僻 难以接近
fact is, his personality alienates people.
戴维·卡梅伦说他是反职业人格
David Cameron called him a career sociopath.
你们知道吗 他每次去政♥府♥部门
Do you know, when he visits various Whitehall departments,
签的都是本·拉♥登♥的名字
he signs in as Osama Bin Laden,
只是为了…我也不知道…他这人…
just for the sheer…! I don’t know…he’s just…
他实在是太…太…
He’s so, he’s so….
-不识大体 -讨人厌
– Inappropriate. – Annoying.
对 没错 他确实很讨人厌
Yes, yes, he is. He is annoying.
知道那个因为电♥话♥窃听入狱的安迪·库尔森吗
Do you know, Andy Coulson, the bloke in jail for phone hacking,
他都觉得卡明斯太过阴毒 不会得到广泛支持
he thought Cummings was too toxic to win broad support!
-安迪·库尔森 -我…我知道老多可能…
– Andy Coulson! – Yeah, I-I-I know Dom can be,
有点不按常理出牌
uh, unconventional,
可是没有人比他更适合带领这个团队
but there’s no-one better to rally the troops.
你 马修
You, Matthew.
必须是你
It has to be you.
你说的只是定位那些对手所掌握的
You’re only talking about locating people that the other side
政♥府♥数据库里已经存在的人
already have on the government database.
你的视野太狭隘了
You’re thinking way too small.
之前可从来没有人这么说过我
No-one’s ever accused me of that before.
那些不爱上网 不投票的人呢
What about those who are off the grid, who don’t vote?
社交平台是为了帮人们更高效地找到
Social media platforms are designed to find like-minded people
兴趣相投的人而设计的
better than people can.
我们的系统能够定位并锁定那些
Our system will locate and target people
从未成为政♥治♥运动的目标对象的人
that no campaign has ever targeted before
那些从来不投票的人
people who don’t and have never voted.
反对政♥府♥ 充满愤怒
Anti-establishment, angry.
会支持你的人 多米尼克 我们已经着手去找了
Your people. Dominic, we have already started to find them.
这可是足足三百万张选票
Three million extra votes.
-别说了 -全都是你的
– Fuck off. – All of them yours.
对方阵营完全不知道他们的存在
That the other side have no idea exist.
小马去哪了
Where’s Matt?
-喂 -卡明斯
– Hello? – Cummings?
什么事
Yes?
我是约翰·米尔斯
It’s John Mills.
你能过来一下吗
Wonder if you might come over.
委员会想跟你谈谈
The board would like a word.
先请坐吧 老多
Would you take a seat, Dom?
我很忙 什么事
Very busy, what is it?
老多 恐怕我们委员会的人已经对你失去了信心
Dom, I’m afraid we, on the board, have lost confidence in you.
你几乎气走了所有迫切想帮助我们
You’ve pissed off just about every MP that’s been trying,
而非独♥立♥党那些家伙的议员
desperately, to support us, rather than that other UKIP-y lot.
而你呢 你倒是
And you, you seem to flout
出现在电视和杂♥志♥封面上
about TV and the front pages of magazines
引发种种争议 因此…
whipping up controversy, and so…
谢谢你 伯纳德
Thank you, Bernard.
我想 你我应该都同意停止
Look, what I think we can all agree on is that the infighting
无谓的内斗 如果这意味着我们需要改变
has to stop. And if that means changes to the structure
这项运动的领导格局 那…
of the campaign, well, then…
我们是想给你一大笔钱 让你悄悄地
Basically, we’d like to offer you a lot of money just to quietly
退居二线
step to one side.
继续做一个顾问 让其他人来领导这项运动
Stay on as a consultant, and let others take more of a lead.
-马修你呢 -这是委员会的决定
– And Matthew? – This is the decision of the board.
他们害怕了 这场会议准备得并不充分
They’re scared. This is rushed. Poorly planned.
你们觉得河对面 我手下的那些高级职员会如何吗
What do you think will happen to my senior staff over the river?
-你什么意思 -他们会走
– What do you mean? – They’ll walk.
不让他们走可是你的爱国义务 老多
Well, it’s your patriotic duty to tell them not to, Dom.
他们想做什么都是他们的事 丹
They’ll do what they want to do, Dan.
因为他们是有脑子的人
Because they are intelligent people.
不像你们 还有马修 他们知道如何开展政♥治♥运动
Unlike you and Matthew, they know how to run a campaign.
你们会失去替你们运作的人
You’ll lose your campaign machine,
更不可能赢得任命
and you’ll lose your designation.
那你觉得我们该怎么做
Well, what do you suggest we do about that?
你们根本不知道自己在干什么吧
You don’t know what you’re doing, do you, any of you?
真是太丢人了
This is embarrassing.
你们犯了所有未遂政♥变♥犯下的最典型的错误
You’ve committed the classic cardinal sin of any failed coup,
一是没先稳定军心
you didn’t secure the support of your military first,
-二是没获得群众支持 -你在干什么
– and you didn’t seize the state broadcaster. – What are you doing?
30秒钟之内 你们就会陆续收到
In about 30 seconds, you’re going to start receiving
瓦次普群里的通知 员工纷纷辞职
notifications on the WhatsApp group, staff resigning.
别别别 等会儿 老多 妈的
Ah, no, no, wait, wait a minute, Dom. Hell’s fucking bells!
-这是私人会议 你不能… -发完了
– This is a private meeting, you can’t just… – Just did.
-我们能不能都冷静一下 不要… -我很冷静
– Look, can we all just stay calm, and not… – I’m calm.
这不光是你的态度问题
It’s not just your attitude,
还有你筹划的战略
it’s the strategy you’re putting together.
移♥民♥问题 官僚机构肿胀你都没有提到
Where’s immigration, where’s the bloated bureaucracy,
还有超国家机构…
the supranational institutions of…
太模糊 太复杂 离老百姓生活太远
Too nebulous, too complicated, too remote.
这项运动只关注开销和主♥权♥ 就这两方面
This campaign is going to be about cost and control. That’s it.
我们知道我们在说什么 老多
We know whereof we speak, Dom.
不 你们不知道 你们错了 彻头彻尾的错了
No, you don’t. No, you don’t. You’re wrong, wrong, wrong,
大错特错 要花多少钱 要夺回主♥权♥
wrong, wrong! How much it costs! And regaining control!
开销和主♥权♥ 花销和主♥权♥ 明白没
Cost and control! Cost and control, get it?
看到没 这就是我们必须应对的问题
You see – this is what we have to deal with.
既然说到这里 赢得任命之后
And, while I’m at it, when we gain the designation,
得到七百万英镑的支出上限
and the £7 million spending limit,
我想把其中的三百九十万都花在网络上
I would like to spend 3.9 million of that online.
你…你是把这个当成了游戏 老多
You’re…you’re treating this like it’s a game, Dom,
-你自己的玩物 -这里有份合同 需要你签字
– your private plaything. – We have this contract for you to sign,
-你看看 然后… -不
– just look it over and… – No.
可是…我们找了律师 就在隔壁等着
But there’s… We have lawyers, waiting next door.
不要找律师啊 妈的
Not lawyers?! Oh, fuck!
你们要是不喜欢
If you don’t like the way
我运营这项运动的方式 你们可以走
I’m running the campaign, you can leave.
我们 不 走的应该是你
Us? No, this is about YOU leaving.
可是我不走 所以你们走吧
Well, I’m not, so you can go.
或许我们可以各退一步
I think, perhaps, a compromise.
老多 你不喜欢和议员打交道
Dom, you don’t like dealing with MPs,
他们也明显不喜欢你
they clearly don’t like you.
从现在开始 我可以负责和他们打交道
I’m happy to do that from now on.
如果我们在发推特和发表言论的时候
And if we can just be a little more discreet,
可以再小心谨慎一些 我觉得…
with our tweetings and our utterances, I think…
我觉得应该会有帮助
..I think that could help.
绝对…绝对会有帮助 没错
That would…that would be a help, yes.
如果你愿意
And if you would be willing
和我们分享你的战略 老多…
to share the strategy side with us, Dom…
不 要么就完全自主 要么就啥也不干
No, I have complete independence or nothing.
那你就不能继续留在委员会
Well, then, you can’t be on the board,
因为委员会需要了解你的进展
because the board will need to hold you to account.
好 既然要改变委员会格局
Fine, then I think we need a new Chair…
我们就需要一位新主席 重新开始
..If things are changing on the board. A fresh start.
-他走了吗 -没走
– So, is he gone? – He didn’t go.
-别按了 -走的是我
– Stop it. – I did.
快滚开 什么 怎么搞的
Fuck off! What? How?!
我也不知道
I’m not sure.
继续 继续啊
Continue. Continue!

Hiya.
为什么大家都不喜欢我
Why don’t people like me?
我喜欢你啊
I like you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!