and then we can keep our hands clean?
这步棋走得险啊 老多
That is a dangerous game, Dom.
就让他们走他们的路
They’re going to do what they’re going to do,
我们就走自己的路
we’ll do what we do.
帕奇 进展如何了
Parky, where are we at?
早啊 约翰
Morning, John.

Same to you.
你好
How do?
我怎么不知道你是这里的会员
I wasn’t aware you were a member.
我刚加入 够巧吧
I just joined. What are the odds?
需要我帮你你打理下头发 还是…
Would you like any assistance with your hair or just general…?
不 不用了 谢谢
No, no, I’m fine, thanks.
除非你能让它长回来
I mean, unless you can help it grow back.
你为什么认为你们可以击败法拉奇赢得任命
Why do you think your lot will get the designation over Farage?
他是反欧盟阵营的头脸
He’s the face of the anti-EU cause.
对 但他们的观点只能吸引到一小部分群体
Yeah, but their arguments will only reach a narrow base.
而我们希望我们的观点能吸引到每一个人
Whereas, ours, we hope, will reach everyone.
-你们那边情况如何 -我们不能讨论…
– How are you getting on, your side? – We shouldn’t be talking…
别这样嘛 约翰 为什么要有两个脱欧组织
Don’t be a dick, John, why the hell are there two competing
互相争夺同样的捐助人和议员呢
Out teams, both fighting for the same donors, MPs?
这根本说不通啊 我们应该团结一致
It makes no bloody sense. We should join together.
-卡明斯是绝对不会同意的 -为什么
– Cummings would never allow that. – Why not?
他讨厌你
He hates you.
你的切实期望是什么
What are your expectations, realistically?
理想情况是创造自柏林墙倒塌以来
Well, ideally it would be to create the biggest political upset
全世界最大的政♥治♥颠覆
the world’s seen since the fall of the Berlin Wall.
统计学家
那你领导的运动是什么样的呢
So what does your campaign look like?
我认为它是对于当权集团的
I’d like to think it looks like an insurgence
一种反叛
against the establishment.
多米尼克·卡明斯
脱欧战略
你不想换一个更学术更体面的词汇吗
You’re not looking to be more collegiate, respectful, than that?
为什么要换 这是一场战争 全面战争
Why? It’s a fucking war. Total war.
在全面战争中 只有一方能够存活
In total war, there’s only one side left standing.
你觉得让首相下台也无所谓吗
You’d be fine about bringing down the Prime Minister?
他就应该下台 他根本不配做首相
He deserves to be brought down, the Prime Minister’s crap.
你看到这个了吗
Are you reading this?
我不介意他做宣传
I don’t mind him having the odd bit of publicity,
可是他竟然抨击了首相
but hell’s fucking bells, he attacked the PM!
他不知道有些事情是不能做的吗
Does he not know there are things you do not do?
他非得一直那么…你懂的
Does he always have to be so… you know–
自我吗
himself?!
-喂 -马修 我是丹
– Hello. – Matthew? It’s Dan.
我们得谈谈老多的问题
We need to talk about Dom.
距公♥投♥日还有161天
多米尼克
Dominic?
我是聚合智囊的扎克·马辛厄姆
Zack Massingham, AggregateIQ.
扎克·马辛厄姆
聚合智囊首席执行官
很高兴收到了你的信息
Was pleased to get your message.
-我们其实一直都在想办法联♥系♥你 -真的吗
– We’ve been trying to get in touch with you, actually. – Really?
你们作为一家线上分♥析♥公♥司♥
You were surprisingly hard to find online,
竟然这么难在网上找到你们
for an online analytics company.
我们很少对外推广我们的业务
Not really in the business of advertising what we do.
你们的业务是什么
Which is what?
我得先了解了 才能确定是否需要
Just so that I am absolutely sure it’s what I need.
从技术上说 我们使用精密算法来
Technically, we use sophisticated algorithms to micro-target
帮助政♥治♥运动进行微目标定位
populations in political campaigns.
对方阵营拥有一个我无权访问的选民数据库
The other side has a voter database that I don’t have access to,
我需要建立自己的数据库 找到选民
and I need to build my own, find voters,
把我们的广♥告♥投向他们
and target them with our ads.
我们现在已经有更高级的手段了
We’re becoming a little more sophisticated than that now.
亚伦 这位是罗伯特·默瑟 我家的世交
Arron, this is Robert Mercer, an old family friend,
罗伯特·默瑟
亿万富翁
投资了…所有的这一切
and an investor in, well, all of this.
奈杰尔 很高兴再次见到你
Nigel, good to see you again.
在我们与政界的文化战争中
London was always going to be a key front
伦敦一直都是一个重要阵地
in our cultural war against the political class.
感觉有大事要发生了 是不是
It feels like something’s coming, doesn’t it?
-但愿如此 -我应该把你引荐给史蒂夫
– Fuck, I hope so. – I should introduce you to Steve.
史蒂夫·班农 布莱巴特新闻网的主席
Steve Bannon, chairman of Breitbart.
也是我另外一个小项目的董事会成员
He’s also on the board of one of my other little projects.
是一家配备了多位竞选专家的数据挖掘公♥司♥
A data-mining company, election specialists, combined.
刚刚成立
It’s new.
美国得克萨斯州参议员
之前负责了特德·科鲁兹的竞选
Just been working on Ted Cruz’s campaign.
起先他的支持率只有3%
When we began he was only polling 3%.
我们帮他涨到了四十多 史无前例的飞跃
We got him up into the forties. An unprecedented leap.
只是简单地通过行为模式进行微目标定位
Simply through behavioural micro-targeting,
找到那些可以争取的选民
finding where the voters you can convert are,
知晓能令他们改变立场的信息
and knowing the messages that will convert them.
像硅谷一样 是吗
Silicon Valley, eh?
-就是像我这样的人 -不不不 英国人
– It’s my kind of people. – No, no, no. The Brits.
剑桥分♥析♥
Cambridge Analytica.
-还不止于此 -他去了黎巴嫩的一个难民营
– And beyond. – He went to a refugee camp in the Lebanon
说 你们必须得明白
and he said you must understand
这些人里有2%是圣♥战♥分子
that 2% of these people are Jihadi activists.
然而事实是这样的
Now, that’s the truth.
钱是很重要 班克斯先生 但数据才是权力
Money is one thing, Mr. Banks, but data is power.
这一切仅仅是个开始
You see, this is all just beginning.
科技早已超越了”你喜欢这个
Technology has moved beyond “You like this,
那你应该也会喜欢那个”的阶段
so you might like that”.
互联网算法♥会♥研究
Internet algorithms learn
我们的行为 甚至是我们的心理
about our behaviour, our psychology even,
我们的情感状态
our emotional state.
这些社交媒体平台知道我们在问什么问题
These social media platforms know what questions we’re asking,
知道我们在为什么而熬夜 我们什么时候睡觉
what keeps us awake at night, when we sleep,
去什么地方 和谁一起去
where we go, who we go there with,
然后系统就能做出相应的预测
and therefore the system can make predictions.
系统也成功了 准确得令人难堪
And does. Embarrassingly accurate ones.
比如呢
Such as?
比如 脸书知道你什么时候开始
OK, so, like, Facebook knows when you’re falling out of love
不爱你的另一半了
with your partner.
就是这样 它也不是故意要去发现的
Yeah. It didn’t mean to discover it, wasn’t its intention,
但是20亿人每天无数次 持续向数据库
but two billion people constantly inputting into the database
输入信息 规律形成 行为重叠
a dozen times a day? Patterns form. Behaviours overlap.
然后它就能定位 或者微目标定位你的信息
So, what, it just targets, or micro-targets, your message?
就这样吗
That’s all?
不只是如此
Mmmm, not just all.
它意味着我们可以设计并发出成千上万份
What it means is that we can design and distribute thousands of
内容不同的广♥告♥ 完全取决于
different adverts that vary, depending on
接收广♥告♥的对象
who we’re sending them to.
你的社交动态会略微不同于
So, your timeline will be slightly different
你朋友的 你母亲的 以此类推
to your friend’s, your mum’s, and so on.
我们的软件可以测试出
And our software can test how effective
不同广♥告♥对不同人群的效果如何
certain ads are on certain people,
依据他们的点赞 点击和分享率
in terms of liking, clicking, sharing,
然后对其进行修改 提升
and then learn how to adapt them, to improve them,
实时进行
in real time.
实时
In real time?
-你能得到什么好处 -说实话吗
– What’s in it for you? – Truthfully?
我们的问题在于还没有找到一个足够大的案例
Our problem is that we haven’t found a large enough test case yet
来理解这项技术的功效
to understand this technology’s effectiveness.
-一个足够大的样本量 -我们就是你的测试对象
– A decent sample size. – So we’re just a trial, is that all?
怎么 英国民♥主♥对你们来说就是个实验
What, British democracy is a lab experiment for a greater prize?
地毯式的广♥告♥已经没有效力了
Blanket advertising is dead.
我们时刻都在自愿地更新 上传着信息
We’re updating and uploading all the time, by choice,
告诉数据公♥司♥和广♥告♥商我们是谁
teaching data companies and advertisers exactly who we are
想要什么
and what we want.
这些数据可以帮助政党
Data that leads political parties
接触到每位选民 向他们发送
to individual voters, with a message
通过算法为他们量身定制的宣传信息
that is algorithmically tailored towards them.
是奥巴马开创的这种方式
Look, it was Obama who led the way on this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!