孩子们的未来
Children’s legacy.
你认为应该限制移♥民♥吗
You think there should be a cap on immigration?
是因为数量吗
Is it the numbers?
也许是因为数量 你也觉得太多了吗
Maybe it’s the numbers? You think it’s too many too?
我们花更多的时间在网上
We spend more time than ever online,
却比以前更孤独了
but we feel more alone.
这难道不是事实吗 道格拉斯
Ain’t that the truth, Douglas?!
是因为移♥民♥过来的那些人吗 是太多了吗
Is it the type of people they’re bringing over? Is it too many?
你接受不了的是什么
What’s too many for you?
你不相信那些数字吗
You don’t believe the numbers?
你认为那些数字并不准确
You think they’re not being counted properly,
你认为这些数据并不可相信
you don’t think you can trust the figures?
结婚率越来越低吗
We’re not getting married as much?
越来越多的人没有信仰
Less of us have faith.
我们也不如以往那样乐善好施了
We’re not saving as much.
我们不再像
We trust less
父母那般相信那些机构和人了
the institutions and people our parents trusted.
除了我们都很满意的国民健康保险制度
Except the NHS, which we love.
可我认为它已经完了
But think it’s fundamentally fucked.
有哪些你们不喜欢的国家已经加入了欧盟
Which countries don’t you like that have already joined?
已经加入了欧盟 为什么不喜欢 为什么
That have joined already? Why not? Why not? Why not?
还有哪些你们不希望它们将来加入
And who don’t you want to join next?
哪些你们不希望它们将来加入
Who don’t you want to join next?
为什么 为什么你不希望…
Why, why don’t you want…
为什么 为什么不希望 你为什么不希望
Why? Why? Why not? Why? Why don’t you?
土耳其 有意思
Turkey. Interesting.
也就是说…
So it was…
92年美国大选改变了所有的政♥治♥运动
America, ’92 campaign, that changed all campaigns.
政♥治♥运动成功的四项基本原则第一条是什么
First of the Four Fundamentals to win this?
不知道吗 是信息规范
No? Message discipline.
民族认同的缺失 明确的…
Loss of national identity. Clear…
主♥权♥ 易于理解
Sovereignty. Digestible.
归属感的丧失 简明 独♥立♥
Loss of community. Simple. Independence.
这些信息重复了一遍又一遍
Message repeated over, and over, and over.
确认偏误
我们是如何走到这一步的
How did we get in to this?
我们要传递的信息是什么
What’s our message?
我们要传递的信息是什么 是什么
What’s our message? What’s our message?
我们要传递的信息是什么
What’s our message?
我们要传递的信息是什么 我们要传递的信息是什么
What’s our message? What’s our message? What’s our message?
它不能只是一句口号♥
It can’t just be a slogan.
我们要传达出一种情感
We need to capture a feeling.
是什么情感
What’s the feeling?
我父亲以前在钻机上工作 油田
My father used to work on a rig. Oil.
那么多的能源
All those pockets of energy, hidden,
被深埋在地下 在时间的长河中慢慢累积
deep down in the earth, built up over long periods of time.
呻♥吟♥着 悲啼着…
Groaning, moaning…
等待被释放 等待着宣泄
Waiting for a release, an outlet.
他只需要找到它们的位置
All he had to do was find out where they were
然后开始挖掘
and start digging down,
钻开一口井 把那些压力全都释放出来
open up the well, and let that pressure out.
我们可以利用这些盛满愤恨的”井”
We can tap into all these little wells of resentment,
一直以来 所有的这些小压力都在积聚着
all these little pressures that have been building up,
被人忽视着
ignored, over time.
我们可以把它的意义变得远大于欧洲
We could make this about something more than Europe.
把欧洲变成所有这一切的一个象征 一个代码
Europe just becomes a symbol, a cypher, for everything.
无论是正在发生的还是已经发生的所有坏事
Every bad thing that is happening has happened.
这主意太好了
It’s brilliant.
夺得…控制
Take…control.
我喜欢 简洁明了
I like it. Simple, clear.
-充满力量 -太妙了
– Empowering. – Brilliant.
-把它传递出去看看效果 -我还不太确定
– Let’s get it out there. – Maybe. I dunno. Maybe.
我们应该通过越来越多
We should start sounding it out
支持我们的议员把它传达出去
with our growing band of MPs.
-为什么 -他们这方面的经验非常宝贵
– Why? – Well, their experience in this is invaluable.
我们不需要他们 我们要在科学和数据的
We don’t need them, we’re going to be making decisions
基础上做决策
based on science and data.
无论这些决策是否
No matter how counter-intuitive
与传统政♥治♥思维相左
to traditional political thinking.
不要广♥告♥商 江湖骗子 还有那些傻子
No advertisers, no snake oil salesmen, or fucking Saatchis.
我们要依据算法统计分♥析♥
We’re gonna follow algorithmic, statistical analysis.
不必去看那些趾高气扬的议员的脸色
We don’t need to put up with any prima donna MPs.
明白了吗
Understood?
-当然 -听起来不错
– Sure. – Sounds good.
我们需要他们的支持
We need to make sure they’re on side.
他们是政♥治♥的头脸
They are the face of politics
再说我们不也需要尽可能多的同盟吗
and don’t we want as broad a coalition as possible?
还有老多 我已经邀请了几个人加入委员会了
Also, Dom, I have invited a couple of them onto the board.
委员会 我只想说
A board? Ugh, I’ll say.
委员会能把人无聊死
BOARD to death.
一盘满是本就不该
A boring board game of players
参与进来的玩家的棋局
who should not be allowed to pass Go.
约翰·米尔斯
商人兼工党捐助人
脱欧派
伯纳德·詹金
疑欧派 保守党议员
脱欧派
比尔·卡什
疑欧派 保守党议员
脱欧派
这些所谓的政♥治♥叛逆者
These so-called political rebels, who,
20年来都未能带领疑欧派获得成功
for 20 years of failing the Euro-sceptic cause,
现在还想坐在那里
are still going to sit here
教我该如何赢得这场战争 不信你看
and lecture me on how best to win this war, you watch.
我们想跟你们分享我们关于开展
We wanted to share with you some of our experience
这项运动的一些经验 毕竟我们…
of spearheading this movement, long before…
早在你之前就已经开始了
..Well, before you came along.
那可太好了
That’d be great.
我们很想听听你们对于地面战争的想法
We’d, er, love to hear your ideas for the ground war.
我倒是更关心的线上战争
Well, I’m more concerned with the air war, actually.
-数字信息 社交媒体 -你是说脸书什么的
– Digital. Social media. – You mean the Facebook and things.
没错
Yep.
我看得出来你喜欢这些个新奇的科技噱头
I-I can see you’re into all this new-fangled tech stuff,
多米尼克 我相信它们会有用武之地
Dominic, and I’m sure that has a place,
但我们的第一步必须是与选民的直接接触
but the first step must be reaching voters direct.
通过传统方式 上门宣传 开设展台 张贴海报
Old school, doorstep, stalls in market squares, posters.
-海报 -而这方面就需要议员的帮助
– Posters? – And for that, you need the MPs.
要让更多的议员站到我们这边 而非他们那边
As many on our side, as opposed to theirs.
他们了解当地的情况
They have the local knowledge.
我们将会集中于建立一个数字系统
Our focus will be on building a digital system
为我们提供所需的经验数据
that will provide us with the empirical evidence we need
来了解我们选民的背景以及希望接收到的信息
to understand who our voters are and what they want to hear.
我就知道 早都警告过你了
I knew it, I warned you.
我认为老多的意思应该是…
I think what Dom means is…
我们中的一些人等了一辈子
Some of us have been waiting a lifetime
才等到了当下这个机遇
to get to this point.
可不是为了看着它被什么…
Not to have it ruined by some…
..只想炫耀的狂热无政♥府♥主义分子给毁掉
..Some geeky anarchist who wants to show off.
我只是想让我们有所突破
I just want to get us over the line,
这是这项运动开展40多年来
something that MPs have failed to do
议员们一直没能做到的
since this movement begun over 40 years ago.
-抱歉 -我没有不尊重你们的意思
– Excuse me. – With respect,
但这个全民公♥投♥实在是蠢到爆了
this referendum is a really dumb idea.
-什么 -我认为我们想要强调的是…
– What?! – I think what we’re emphasising is…
不管是做什么决定 全民公♥投♥都绝对是
Referendums are quite literally the worst way
最烂的方法
to decide anything.
-老多 -它会造成分♥裂♥ 假装原本复杂的选择
– Dom. – They’re divisive, they pretend that complex choices
只是红蓝 黑白这样的二维选择
are simple binaries, red or blue, black or white,
我们也知道在政♥治♥变革和改革方面
and we know there are more nuanced and sophisticated ways
明明有更为细致精密的方法
out there, to make political change and reform,
而非生活在一个细致或者政♥治♥化的时代 不是吗
not that we live in a nuanced, or political age, do we?
如今政♥治♥上的交锋变得这么愚蠢
Political discourse has become utterly moronic,
-都是因为搞政♥治♥的人全是笨蛋 -他不是吧
– thanks to the morons who run it. – Really.
可情况就是如此 如果政♥治♥形态依然如此
But there it is. If that is the way it is to be,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!