你说得对 新政♥治♥到来了
You’re right, there is a new politics in town.
你无法控制的新政♥治♥
One that you cannot control.
许愿要慎重
Be careful what you wish for.
你也无法控制
You won’t be able to control it either.
要打烊了
Last orders!
决定日来了
It is decision day.
经历重重宣传活动 争吵与辩论
After all the campaigning, the rows and debates,
你的国家需要你
今天投脱欧票
今天终于到选民们投票了
today, it is time for the voters to have their say.
决定日 英国
脱欧公♥投♥
今早七点各地投票站开门
Polling stations opened at seven o’clock this morning.
投票站
今日有四千六百多万人有机会投票
More that 46 million people have their chance to vote today.
由此进入
投票站
突破英国历史投票记录
That’s a record for this country.
我支持留欧
I voted to Remain.
我不认为有理由留欧
I don’t think there’s any good reason to stay in the thing.
英国举国上下
The referendum is taking place in every part of
都在公♥投♥
the United Kingdom.
今晚十点前都可以投票
The polls are open until 10 o’clock tonight.
投票停止后 将在曼彻斯特市政厅
And, once they close, it will be at Manchester Town Hall
由选举委员会主席
that the final result will be declared
宣布最终结果
by the chair of the Electoral Commission.
2016脱欧公♥投♥
女士们先生们 早上好
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
经计数 选票总计
The total number of ballot papers counted was
3357万7342票
33,577,342.
支持留欧的投票总数为
The total number of votes cast in favour of Remain was
1614万1241票
16,141,241.
支持脱欧的投票总数为
The total number of votes cast in favour of Leave was
1741万0742票
17,410,742.
结果分♥析♥
脱欧成功
你永远改变了这个国家
You’ve changed the country forever!
这就是本次公♥投♥的结果
And that’s the result of this referendum,
公♥投♥结果
脱欧成功
几周几个月的争论辩驳
which has been preceded by weeks and months
终于落下帷幕
of argument and dispute.
英国人♥民♥投票发声 结果是脱欧
The British people have spoken, and the answer is we’re out.
如果可以…
If I may…
我想借用英国最伟大文豪的话
If I may borrow from England’s greatest wordsmith.
从今天到世界末日
From this day to the ending of the world,
但其中的我们将被铭记
but we in it shall be remembered.
-喂 -恭喜
– Yeah? – Congratulations.
真不敢相信我们成功了 太棒了
I can’t believe we did it. It’s amazing.
-老多 你在听吗 -嗯
– Dom, are you there? – Yeah.
很好 好极了
Great. It’s great.
我只是想说 我知道我们曾经犹豫不决
Look, I just want to say, I know we had our own little wobble.
我得挂了
I’ve gotta go.
老多 老多 老多 老多 老多 老多
Dom! Dom! Dom! Dom! Dom! Dom! Dom! Dom! Dom!
讲话 讲话 讲话 讲话
Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
我们说过要做什么
What did we say we were going to do?
干掉工业联合会
Kill the CBI?
我们要拿回控制权
We wanted to take back control.
-我们在做什么 -拿回控制权
– What are we doing? – Taking back control.
-我们做了什么 -拿回控制权
– What have we done? – Taken back control!
来吧
Come on!
诚实 正派以及对自然的信仰
Honesty, decency and faith in nature
我认为它们将取得胜利
I think now is going to win!
并且我们将不费一兵一卒
And we will have done it without having to fight
不射出一发子弹
and without one single bullet being fired.
我们将取得胜利
And we will have done it.
其实有一发子弹射出去了
Actually, one bullet WAS fired,
你这个愚蠢的傻♥逼♥
you moronic, little cunt.
现在有些人在说这是错误的
And some people are now saying that was wrong.
拿回控制权
根本不应该对民众提出这样的要求
And that the people should never have been asked in this way.
我不同意
I disagree.
我认为这是完全正确的
I believe it was entirely right…
并且是不可避免的 事实上 这种程度的问题
..And inevitable, and indeed, that there is no way of dealing
没有别的处理办法
with a question on this scale,
只有交给民众
except by putting it to the people.
归根究底 这个问题是关于民众
In the end, this question is ABOUT the people.
是关于这个国家的民众
It’s about the right of the people of this country
决定自己的命运的权力
to settle their own destiny.
几小时内 戴维·卡梅伦宣布了
Within hours, David Cameron announced
-他将辞去首相一职 -非常感谢你们
– he was standing down as Prime Minister. – Thank you very much.
他说他将在未来几个月内继续担任首相
He said he’d stay in Number Ten for the next few months,
但是这个国家需要新的领导
but that the country required fresh leadership.
好了
Right.
我听不到那个声音了 你呢
I can’t hear it any more. Can you?
它消失了
It’s gone.
卡明斯先生
Mr Cummings.
我说 如果你是这一切背后的无名战士
I said, if you are the unknown soldier in all of this,
多米尼克·卡明斯
真正的傀儡师 而我们都活在你为我们
the real puppet master, and we’re all living in the future
设想的未来中
that you have imagined for us…
这不是我的未来 这糟透了 全都搞砸了
This isn’t my future, this is crap. It’s all gone crap.
那么你错了 你的预测
So, you were wrong? Your predictions,
你对离开欧盟的生活的乐观 是有缺陷的
your optimism for life outside the EU, it was flawed?
这将是…
This is a…
-这将是一个数十年的项目 -数十年
– Well, it’s going to be a multi-decade project. – Multi-decade?!
-嗯 -我没在公交车上看到这条标语
– Yeah. – I didn’t see that on the side of the bus.
构想没有缺陷
The vision wasn’t flawed…
有缺陷的是人
..It’s people that are flawed.
是政客 他们搞砸了 他们把它毁了
The politicians, they did it crap, and they ruined it.
我说了 整个唐宁街的
I said the entire Downing Street
操作系统需要检修
operating system needed overhauling.
但你不在其中 对吗 你又一次被排除在外了
But you weren’t there, were you? You were pushed out, once again.
这个国家和整个西方世界都出现了系统故障
There is a systems failure in this country and across the West.
我们日渐衰弱 随波逐流 没有构想或目标
We’re languishing, we’re drifting without a vision or a purpose.
当出现系统故障时你通常会做什么
And what do you do usually when there’s a systems failure?
重置 我所做的就是这个 重置
You reset. And that’s all I did. I reset.
而他们做了什么 你们做了什么
And what did they do? What did all of you do?
你们重启了同样的操作系统
You rebooted the same operating system,
同样老套的短期主义旧政♥治♥
the same tired, old politics of short-termism,
还有自利狭隘的废话
and self-serving, small-thinking bullshit.
难道你不是这种文化中的一员吗 卡明斯先生
But are you not part of the same culture, Mr Cummings?
-不是… -半真半假
– No. Well… – Of half-truths?
简单的答案 虚假的承诺
Easy answers, false promises?
对 对 别以为
Yes, yes, don’t think that
我不知道我和他们一样坏
I don’t know I’m as bad as the rest of them,
但这就是系统所做的 病毒会传染
but that’s what the system does, the virus, it infects.
但我仍抱有希望 祈望有人 任何人
But I was hoping, just praying, that someone, anyone,
哪怕只有有限的…少量的
with a minimalist amount of… even a fucking modicum,
一点点的想象力或构想或 天啊 抱负
an ounce of imagination or vision or, Jesus Christ, aspiration,
都能看出有机会让某件事
could see that there was the opportunity for something to…
切实发生 让某个人介入并做些什么
..To actually happen, for someone to step in and do something…
做出改变
..To make a change to…
做…
..To just…
你说完了吗 卡明斯先生
Are you done, Mr Cummings?
嗯 我说完了
Yeah, I’m done.
我们都完了 谢谢
We’re all done. Thank you.
据估计 在公民投票前
多米尼克·卡明斯通过聚合智囊
向投票人投放了十亿条定向广♥告♥
亚伦·班克斯承认脱欧网也雇佣了
一家专攻目标投票人的数据公♥司♥ 剑桥分♥析♥
此后他一直否认雇佣他们有偿工作
聚合智囊和剑桥分♥析♥都与
亿万富商罗伯特·默瑟有关联
他之后成为了唐纳德·特朗普总统
竞选活动的最大捐赠者
2018年 选举委员会认为
投脱欧票活动违反了选举法
随后脱欧网被提交至国家打击犯罪调查局
以调查对选举法的违反行为
故事仍在展开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!