coming from your big city!
但过去的几年真♥他♥妈♥糟透了
The past few years have been fucking awful!
-没错… -是你一定要我说 -我的错
– That’s right… – If you must know! – That’s my fault.
我一直以来听到的都是
And all I hear all the time is,
“闭嘴 别说这个 再也别提它”
“Shut up, don’t talk about it, don’t mention it, ever!”
我受够了
Well, I’m sick of it!
我受够了感觉自己一文不值 一无所有
I’m sick of feeling like nothing, like I have nothing,
一无所知 一事无成 我受够了
like I know nothing, like I am nothing, I’m sick of it!
之前没意识到 而如今已经太晚了
Hadn’t realised, and now it’s too late.
他们的活动20年前就开始了
Their campaign began 20 years ago.
或更早
More.
慢慢滴下 渗透恐惧和仇恨
The slow drip, drip, drip of fear and hate,
而大家也都不愿意抵抗
without anyone willing to counter it.
更糟的是 我们也曾落井下石
Worse – we stuck the boot in too.
我们中有多少人曾怪过欧洲或外来者
How many of us on this side blamed Europe or the outsider
就因当时说这样的政♥治♥观点简单且有益
when it was politically convenient to do so?
而如今呢
And now?
如今我们期待在几周的时间内
Now we’re expected in a matter of weeks
把这股恐欧恐外的浪潮推回去
to begin pushing back that tide.
而我就站在这一派 告诉你们你错了
And I will stand on this boat and I’ll say you are wrong
你也错了 还有你
and you are wrong and you’re wrong!
你们中没有一个人
Not one of you lot look like
是来自滨海绍森德的
you have come out of Southend-on-Sea!
这就是我们堕落成的模样吗
So this is what we’re reduced to, is it?
我们就是这样的人吗
This is who we are?
你们一直在吹嘘自己是伦敦人
You brag that you’re London through and through.
滚回河里吧 你将逆流而上却无船可乘
Go back down the river cos you’re up one without a canoe!
让留欧党同盟不开心的是
To the dismay of Remain colleagues,
格尔多夫发出的信息是残酷的
Gedolf’s signals were somewhat crude.
距离投票还有七天
这条突发新闻说 多起报告表明一位
On that breaking news, reports of a stabbing and
叫考克斯的国会议员被卷入捅人和枪击案
shooting involving the MP Jo Cox.
突发新闻
现阶段信息非常不足
Very scant information at this stage.
但根据报联社所说
But according to the Press Association,
他们引用了一个目击证人的话
they’re quoting an eye witness who says,
巴特利和斯彭议员在一场事件中被枪击
that the Batley and Spen MP has been shot in the incident.
非常缺少细节
Details really are scant.
乔·考克斯是巴特利和斯彭的议员
Jo Cox is the MP for Batley and Spen.
我们知道她跟这事有些关联
We know that she is involved in some way,
我们也知道她受伤了
and we have been told that she is injured.
但很遗憾 这恐怕真的是目前
But I’m afraid that really is as much as
能拿到的所有消息
is coming through at the moment.
所以发生了某种事件
So some sort of incident…
好好 谢谢 好的 再见
OK. OK. Thanks, thank you. Yeah, bye.
案发现场出现急救
Emergency services at the scene.
她是一个团体的联合主席
She’s co-chair of the
叙利亚之友全党议会团体
Friends Of Syria All-party Parliamentary Group.
她曾强烈拥护
She was a strong advocate
“留在欧盟英国更强”倡议团体
for Britain Stronger in Europe.
我们得知 她当时在图书馆附近举办…
We’re hearing that she was at a nearby library holding a…
在今天临近一点的时候
Just before one o’clock today,
巴特利和斯彭的议员 乔·考克斯
Jo Cox, MP for Batley and Spenborough,
在伯斯托尔的市场街遇刺
was attacked in Market Street, Birstall.
我现在不得不很遗憾地宣布
I am now very sad to have to report
她因伤势过重身亡
that she has died as a result of her injuries.
在透露更多案件细节前 在这个伤心的时刻
Before going into further detail, I would like to express
我们想对她的家人和朋友献上
our deepest sympathies to her family and friends
最深切的同情
at this tragic time.
乔被一个男人袭击 很遗憾她受到了严重
Jo was attacked by a man who inflicted serious and, sadly,
且非常致命的伤
ultimately fatal injuries.
之后一位在附近的77岁的年迈男性
Subsequently there was a further attack on a 77-year-old man
也遇袭 他受的伤
nearby, who has sustained injuries
并没有对生命造成威胁
that are non-life-threatening.
不久之后 一名男子在附近被
Shortly afterwards, a man was arrested nearby
当地警♥察♥逮捕
by a local uniformed.
2016年6月16日
乔·考克斯议员遇刺身亡
这是几十年来第一起在任国会议员暗♥杀♥案
感觉很奇怪的一周
Strange week.
是啊
Yeah.
去喝点什么吗
Drink?
我没想到会这么糟 你呢
I didn’t think it would be as bad as this. You?
没想到
No.
不过话说回来 这类问题不就是这样的吗
But, then again, isn’t that what these types of questions do?
逼人们各自为政
Force people into tribes.
我还是认为一个国家应该…
Still, I think it should be possible, vital even,
甚至至关重要的是 能够问自己问题
for a country to be able to ask itself a question,
并获得解答 而不必…
and to be answered without…
经受这一切
..all this.
没有仇恨 没有死亡
Without such hate. Without fucking death.
没错
Yeah.
似乎事情已经发展得…
Seems it’s moved…
远远超出我们与一个经济集团的关系
..way beyond our relationship with an economic bloc. It’s…
这关乎我们国家的灵魂
..It’s about the soul of our country.
我担心
I worry.
我担心我们无法恢复
I worry that we won’t be able to heal…
-这造成… -揭露 不是造成
– That this has created… – Exposed – we didn’t create it.
一种争论 一种不完善不文明
..a type of debate, a politics that is unsophisticated,
最糟糕的是 不友好的政♥治♥
uncivilised and, worst of all, unkind.
说真的 你不担心
Seriously, though, you…you don’t worry about
这一切的长♥期♥影响吗
the long-term repercussions of all this?
动摇专业知识 动摇自主♥权♥的
Of undermining the very concept of expertise,
-根本概念 -你的专家们有议事日程
– of independent authority? – Your experts had an agenda.
基于他们的专业知识
Based on their knowledge.
你在滋长一种毒文化
You are feeding a toxic culture,
一切都受到质疑
where nobody can trust or believe anything…
-完全不是这样 -人们不再倾听
– That is not what I’m doing at all. – ..nobody listens
只是吼叫
to each other, they just yell.
吼得最响最凶才会被听到…
And the loudest and the rudest gets heard…
给那些被忽视了多年的人
And give people a voice who have been
-一个发言权 -你不是在给他们发言权
– ignored for years. – You’re not giving them a voice,
你在煽动他们
you’re inciting them.
别把我和班克斯及法拉奇混为一谈
Don’t confuse me with Banks and Farage,
是他们在煽动群众
they’re the ones who are inciting people.
有他们帮你做卑鄙勾当可真方便
How convenient that you had them to do your dirty work for you.
你真的试图阻止过他们吗
Have you ever, ever REALLY tried to stop them?
克雷格 你和你那一派几十年来控制政♥治♥
You and your lot have dominated politics, political discourse,
控制政♥治♥话语权 你又做了什么
for decades, Craig, and what have you done with it?
做了什么
What?
老多 潘多拉盒子一旦打开就合不上了
You can’t close the box, Dom, once it’s been opened.
现在是新政♥治♥了 我们的施行方式…
This is the new politics now, the way we will conduct…
改变振奋人心
Change is exciting.
你的优势是什么
What’s your edge?
你在做什么 有何发现
What are you doing, what have you found?
我渴望睡眠
It’s the sleep I miss.
-好想睡觉 -老天 我也是 想睡觉
– I miss sleep. – God I do, too, I miss sleep.
我真心觉得我孩子出生那会
I honestly think I had more hours a night
我晚上的睡眠时间都比现在多
when my kids were born than this.
你要有孩子了 是吗
You’re having a baby, aren’t you?
是的
Yeah.
-你家两个女儿吗 -三个
– What have you got, two daughters? – Three.
你知道吗 我时常会想
I think about it, you know?
她们未来会在什么样的国家中成长
About the kind of country that they’ll grow up in.
这算什么
What is this?
“想想孩子们”的呼吁吗
A “Think of the children” appeal?
拜托 克雷格 我在想
Please, Craig. I am doing.
我是想让我们做好准备
I’m trying to get us ready.
即将驶来的列车不是你期待的那辆
The train coming down the tracks isn’t the one that you expected,
不是指示牌显示的那辆
it’s not the one advertised on the board?
见鬼 甚至不是我预想的那辆
Well, tough. It isn’t even the one that I imagined.
但我接受
But I accept it.
你无力阻止
You can’t stop it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!