英国在欧盟里更强大
不合理的天方夜谭
Unprincipled fiction!
他们对脱欧的代价撒了谎
They lied about the cost of Europe.
他们对土耳其入欧的需求也撒了谎
They lied about Turkey’s entrance to Europe.
你到底为什么要冒这个险
Why on Earth did you risk this?
因为他们是英国人
Because they’re British!
我们的女儿进不了她的学校
Our daughter couldn’t get into her school!
让我说完 克里斯汀 你不太清楚
Let me finish, Christine. You don’t know exactly…
接下来会发生什么
what’s going to happen,
让我来阐述我的观点
Let me make my point.
你不知道确切的数字
…you don’t know the exact figures!
我们将如何支付国民保健制度产生的费用
How are we going to pay for the National Health Service?
你又不用现在付
You are not paying for it now!
市长刚刚说了
The Mayor’s just got in and said
现在没有钱建这5万套
there’s no money to build these 50,000 homes
本来答应要建的房♥子
that he said he was going to build!
谢谢你们 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
天哪 我觉得自己像个该死的摇滚明星
Gosh, I feel like a bloody rock star!
我真不敢相信每个人都跟打了鸡血一样
I can’t believe how whipped up everyone is!
我就知道你是上电视的人好的那一批里的
I knew you were one of the good ones off the telly!
说出民众们真正的想法
You know, saying what the people really think.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, thanks.
7千万土耳其人来欧盟
70 million Turks coming over here!
这真是太可怕了
I mean, it’s just… It’s frightening.
是的 我们不知道到底有多少
Well, yes, we don’t actually know how many,
或者什么时候 或者
or when, or…
它上面说 在你的传♥单♥上 看 看
It says… It says in your flyer, look. Look.
是的 那是
Yes, well, that is, er…
只是土耳其的实际人口
..Just the actual population of, er, Turkey.
我们应该走了 鲍里斯 对不起
We should probably go, Boris, sorry.
我们在这里 拿回控制
There we are. Yay! Take back control!
我们要拿回主♥权♥
投脱欧票
我们要拿回主♥权♥
投脱欧票
投脱欧票吧 投脱欧票吧 投脱欧票吧
# Here we go, here we go Here we go!
投脱欧票吧 投脱欧票吧
# Here we go, here we go! #
每周我们贡献给欧盟3.5亿英镑,
这些钱足够我们每7天
就建立一个新的有国民保健制度的医院
点击这里帮助国民保健制度
距公♥投♥日还有13天
是的 是的 但是 是这样的
Yeah, yeah, but come on, come on!
如果没有移♥民♥工作者 医院将彻底瘫痪
Hospitals would totally collapse without migrant workers.
那么 把这些工作交给英国工作者吧
Then, give those jobs to British workers!

Oh, come on!
我跟他们说了
I tell them that
英国出生的人的失业率正在下降
unemployment for British-born is dropping.
就说那个就好了
Say that.
但是问题是 移♥民♥交的税
But the argument that migrants bring in more in taxes
比他们得到的社会保障还要多
than they take out in services?
是的 很好 接着这个讲
Yes, good, now follow up.
但是他们要把多少在英国赚的工资
But how much of their wages are they sending home,
寄到他们在国外的家里
out the country?
她刚刚才说了 他们要付的税更高
She’s just said, they pay more in taxes.
他们还有孩子 只要他们付税不就好了
They’ve got kids! As long as they pay!
还有什么要说的吗
Any more thoughts on that?
不能再这样了 我要进去
That’s it, I’m going in.
等等 不要 那会破坏整个
Wait! No, that breaks the whole…
她不是在论证我方观点
She’s not testing our argument!
好吧 那是 对 对
OK, that… Yeah, yeah.
抱歉 抱歉 打断一下
Sorry. Sorry to interrupt.
对不起 你是谁
Sorry, who are you?
事实确凿 对吧
The hard facts, right?
财政部一年就从欧盟工作者的赋税上
The Treasury receives a net benefit of 20 billion pounds
获得200亿英镑的净收益
a year from EU workers paying into the system
谁说的
Says who?
用来发展经济
..Growing the economy.
那还是在支持了公共服务建设之后
That’s after using public services,
所以他们的赋税会让我们
so they are paying for
得到更好的福利 更多的老师 更多
more care, more teachers, more…
这不好吗
That’s not a good thing?
是好的 我们没有人抵赖这个事实
Yes, no-one’s saying that’s not the truth.
对不起 在欧盟里我们要付多少钱
Sorry! How much are we paying to be over there? Yeah?
– 3.5亿 – 好吧
-350 million! OK,
一个星期
A week!
所以你们没有人听到我们的声明吗
so have none of you heard our messages on…?
那3.5亿英镑是个假消息
That 350 million is a lie!
你就瞎扯吧
You would say that!
不 它不存在 它从未存在过
No, it does not exist, it has never existed!
写有这个数额的支票从未被签署过
A check for that amount has never been signed!
如果我们脱欧 我们也不会有这笔钱
We will not get it if we leave!
恐惧计划
Project Fear!
会发生的是我们的
What will happen is that our…
– 恐惧计划 – 听他说
– Project Fear! – Listen to the man!
我们的货币会贬值 经济也会收缩
..Our currency will collapse, and the economy will contract.
你怎么知道呢 你们总是把事情想错
How do you know that? You lot get things wrong all the time.
我不知道我们为什么要为那些东西买♥♥单
I don’t know why we pay anything.
为了成为整个世界上最大的
To be a member of the single largest trading block
贸易集团中的成员
in the entire world!
但我的角度出发 得到了什么好处呢
But what benefit am I seeing from that where I’m from?
我宁愿像他们说的那样
I’d rather it go on the NHS,
去投资国民健康保健制度
like they’re saying.
哦 所以你意识到了
Oh, you do realize?
这 是的 很糟糕
This is, yeah, bad.
做出这些承诺的人
The people making these promises,
那些你从没听说过的人
people you have never heard of,
多米尼克·卡明斯
Dominic Cummings
他们没有当选
they’re not elected,
他们不会组建政♥府♥
they’re not going to form a government,
不管他们开出了几十亿的空头支票
despite having made billions of pretend spending promises
在脱欧后 他们没有权力
post-Brexit that they have no power,
也没有责任实现任何一个承诺
or responsibility to see any of it through!
我们可以稍微休息一下
OK, we could take a little break.
比如亚伦·班克斯和他在南非的钻石矿
Or Arron Banks and his diamond mine in South Africa,
比如奈杰尔·法拉奇 那个老股票经纪人
or Nigel Farage, the old stockbroker.
鲍里斯·约翰逊 雅各·里斯-莫格
Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg – yeah,
保守党内疑欧派议员
他们都不会有事 不是吗
they’re going to be fine, aren’t they?
对他们而言这不过是游戏
This is just a game to them!
就跟个辩论社团似的
A debating society.
但带给你和你孩子的风险…
But the risk to you and your children…
不存在风险的
There’s no risk!
就我现状而言 我没什么可失去的了
Come to where I’m from, there’s nothing to lose!
对我们而言可不是 我们还年轻
We’ve got something to lose – our age.
你们这些人已经活够本了
Yous lot have had your lives!
我活够本了吗
I’ve had my life?!
你有工作家庭 坐拥一切
You’ve had your jobs and homes and things,
-你对我的人生了解多少 -对你而言无关痛痒
– What do you know about my life? – It doesn’t matter to you, yeah?
承担风险是吧 我去你的 太谢谢你了
Take a risk, sod it, thank you very much!
我不是什么幸运儿 我已经一无所有了
I haven’t been lucky, I’ve lost everything.
因为你们对于这些有着
Because you’re nervous about people with
不同肤色和不同口音的人感到紧张
a different-coloured skin and a different accent.
我受够了这样的指责
Oh, I am sick of being called that!
我指责你什么了 我说什么了
What did I call you? What did I say?
-指责我什么你一清二楚 -我可不知道
– You know what you were calling me! – No, I don’t!
种族主义者 种族主义者 种族主义者
Racist! Racist! Racist!
-就是这个 -我什么时候说过
– That’s what! – Exactly when did I say that?
-你那话就这意思 -抱歉 她没说错
– You were saying that! – Sorry, she’s right, all right?
仇恨犯罪 有个离我很近的男人…
Hate crimes – there’s one bloke near me…
这是我的错 对吧
And that’s my fault, is it?
好了 这话没错
All right, it’s true!
我们现在说什么都好像有种族歧视
We can’t say nothing now without that coming up!
-没必要… -我不是故意的
– There’s no need to… – It wasn’t on purpose.
你可以随你意说什么”我已经活够本了”
You can stand there all you like and say, “I’ve had my life,”
从你那大城市的角度说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!