现在欧盟想禁止烧水壶的使用
马上拿回控制权
你的当地国民保健制度亏空了多少
立刻了解
523万人正在从欧盟进入英国
这对英国有利吗
别生气 只是想做个实验
So don’t get mad, but just as an experiment,
我成立了一个虚假的青年工党组织来支持留欧
I set up a fake Youth Labour group to campaign for Remain.
他们把我们包括在了电子邮件列表中
They’re including us on their e-mail list.
你在开玩笑吧
You are kidding me.
不仅如此
Not only that –
克雷格·奥利弗每周都会
Craig Oliver does a conference call to
卡梅伦前公♥关♥主管
给志愿者小组开几次电♥话♥会议
volunteer groups a couple of times a week.
我们有拨入码
And we have the dial-in code.
所以 你想怎么做
So, what do you reckon?
老多确实说了要”乘胜追击”
Dom did say “Double down”.
请输入会议密♥码♥
Please enter the conference pin.
接下来要小心媒体的报道
The next thing is a heads-up on the press release.
下面的信息明天之前禁止发表
This is under embargo until tomorrow.
如果我们脱欧 将宣布一项紧急预算
It’s announcing an emergency budget should we leave.
所以这里就是你的藏身之处 对吗
So this is where you… where you hide, is it?
你介意我进来一会儿吗
Do you mind if I pop in for a moment?
国民医疗服务体系
-天呐 -软件带来了新选民
– Gosh. – The software’s coming back with new voters.
有数千名
Thousands of them.
我们应该出去检验一下
We should get out there and test it.
老多 我
Dom, I…
我觉得委员会发生的事
..think we should clear the air
我们应该冰释前嫌
about what happened with the board.
我们走
Let’s go.
但是
But…
我不知道这个地区
Ah, well, I don’t know this place.
这是你的选区 道格拉斯
Well, it’s in your constituency, Douglas,
你只是一直忽视了这里
you just ignored it for years.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是如果 如果他们
But what if…what if they…
我很容易被认出来 或许我该
My face is quite recognisable maybe I should…
听着 你要么相信 要么别信
Look, either you believe in this or you don’t.
如果你不信 就滚回车里
If you don’t, get back in the fucking cab.
你好
Hello.
-什么事 -他又做了什么
– All right? – What’s he done now?!
我不明白 你们是怎么找到我们的
I don’t understand, how did you find us?
从没有人找我们
No-one knocks on that door.
你是说在这次公♥投♥中
You’re telling me that no other political parties
没有其他政党的人找过你们吗
have knocked on your door during this…referendum?
我是说从80年代起
I’m saying no-one from a political party
没有任何政党的人敲过那扇门
has knocked on that door since about the eighties.
我们今天能说服你们登记吗
Could we persuade you to register today, do you think?
你可以试试
You can try.
坦白讲 我不信任你们任何一个人
Honestly, though, I don’t trust any of you.
不过你看着挺眼熟
You look familiar, though.
我们认为 首先
Well, the first thing we think
脱欧会有助于就业
leaving the EU will help is jobs.
我没工作 在这里也不可能再找到工作
Haven’t got a job. Never will again round here.
做了二十四年钢铁工人 现在屁用没有
24 years as a steel worker, all gone to shit.
你打算怎么解决这个情况
How you gonna fix that?
这个是深受欧盟影响
Well,that…that is one of the industries
且被过度束缚的行业之一
that’s been most affected by EU overregulation.
所有繁文缛节和
All of that red tape
廉价外国劳动力都会削减你的工资
and cheap foreign labour that’s undercutting your wages.
对 我知道
Oh, yeah, I know.
他们免费干活
They work for nothing.
而我们这样的人 我们就
People like me, we get, like…
-我们被挤走了 -是的 我们被挤走了
– We get squeezed out. – Yeah. We get squeezed out.
-我并不是敌视他们 -不是的
– It’s not that I’m against them. – No!
但是这里已和从前大不一样了 不是吗
But it has changed a lot round here, hasn’t it?
我们以前所有的邻居都搬走了
All our neighbours have moved away
新的邻居搬进来
and new people come in.
我们的孩子现在也搬走了
My kids have moved away too now,
因为这里什么都没了
cos there’s nothing here,
我很怀念从前
and I miss it.
我怀念拥有 拥有
I miss having…having…
你们把我搞得很伤感
Oh, you’re getting me all upset now.
抱歉 我们不是故意打探这些
Sorry, we don’t mean to pry.
你想要重新拿回对自己生活的控制权
You want to feel back in control of your life.
或者是对你们所爱之人生活的控制权
Or the lives of the people you love.
也许我们可以把这个留给你们
Perhaps we could leave you with this.
请记住这不是
Erm, now, remember it’s not…
这不是议会选举 而是全民公决
..It’s not a parliamentary election it’s a referendum…
每一票都算数
..Where every vote counts.
你们的投票站
And with your polling station
就在不远处
being just around the corner…
这声音
The noise.
变得更响了
It’s getting louder.
越发响亮
Much louder.
这意味这什么含义
What does it mean?
它想告诉我们什么
What’s it trying to tell us?
你登上了《观察家报》今早的头版
You are on the front page of The Observer this morning.
安德鲁·玛尔秀
警告大众未来八年内
A warning that a million people
也许会有一百万人口
may come here from Turkey
从土耳其迁移而来
in the next eight years,
这很奇怪 因为只有少数人
which is strange because very few people
相信土耳其在未来八年内加入欧盟
expect Turkey to join the EU in the next eight years.
我们 我并不认为
We… I do not think that
佩妮·莫当特 国会议员
国防部
欧盟会拒绝土耳其入欧
the EU is going to, er, keep Turkey out.
我认为未来它将会加入 我认为移♥民♥危机
I think it is going to join. I think the migrant crisis…
我只希望这个世界上最老牌的公共广播公♥司♥
What I’m asking of the world’s oldest public broadcaster
能够理解公正与平衡
is an understanding of the difference between
两者之间的不同
impartiality and balance.
我的意思是 你那所谓的的
What I mean is that your nonsense bloody quota of giving
平等覆盖配额 不管是啥 意味着
equal coverage, no matter what, means that
我们派出一个获得诺贝尔奖的经济学家
we put up a Nobel Prize-winning economist
来强调脱欧对英国货币
to highlight the negative impact
造成的消极影响
on sterling if we leave,
然后你感到自己也必须给予那些只会随声附和的
and then you feel you have to give equal weight
疯狂的后座议员同等权重的配额
to some batty backbencher who’s just there to parrot,
“不属实” “恐惧计划 拿回控制权”
“Not true! “Project Fear! Take back control!”
是的 最好如此
Yes, well, it fucking better do!
我很期待
I look forward to it!
一切都会好的
It’s going to be OK,
他们很有势头 但我们会回击的
they’ve found a momentum, but we’ll counter.
我们只是不能再掉进他们的陷阱
We just have to stop falling into their trap.
他们说了些滑稽可笑的话
They say something utterly ludicrous,
什么”土耳其会加入” “我们无法阻止他们”
like, “Turkey will join,”We can’t stop them.”
然后我们就放下手中的事
Then we drop what we’re doing
用事实去回击
to counter with the truth,
事实上我们在做的
when what we’re actually doing
只是浪费了大半天时间
is just helping them by
在收音机里喊”土耳其土耳其”
spending the rest of the day saying,
这反倒帮了他们
“Turkey, Turkey, Turkey” On the radio!
攻击一波接着一波
It’s grenade after grenade!
他们这里扔一颗手榴弹 咣
They lob one over here. Bang!
我们跑去灭火
We go over to put out the fire,
他们往那里扔一颗手榴弹 咣 我们又跑去
they lob one over there – bang, over we go!
这是游击战
It’s guerrilla warfare!
他们可以随便讲任何事
They can say literally anything
不需要负任何责任
they want with zero consequences
因为他们不是政♥府♥
because they’re not the Government,
而我们要花几千年
whereas we take a bloody millennia
去解决一个推特表情包
to sign off a sodding Twitter meme!
某种程度上 这挺厉害的
It’s kind of genius, in a way.
知道吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!