本影片改编自真实事件
以及对当时参与此事的
关键人物的采访
部分对话 角色
及场景属虚构
用以达到戏剧化目的
英国发出了杂音
Britain makes a noise.
真正的杂音 你知道吗
An actual noise, did you know that?
我觉得应该向你道个歉
I feel I should almost apologise.
这上面写着是你带领了脱欧运动 可是…
It says here you basically ran the Leave campaign, and, yet…
可是我觉得大部分人根本都没听说过你
..And, yet, I doubt most people have ever heard of you.
它在呻♥吟♥
It groans.
已经持续一段时间了
It’s been groaning for some time.
肯定很气人吧
Must be annoying,
人们把功劳都算在了老鲍里斯头上
Old Boris getting all the credit.
我不求出风头
Oh, I don’t seek the limelight.
那是几乎没有人能听见的低吟声
A hum, that only very few people can hear.
从未停歇
Never stopping.
卡明斯先生
Mr. Cummings?
本调查是在四年前
This inquiry was established
也就是2016年
by the Information Commissioner’s Office
在关于欧洲公♥投♥的信息发生泄露后
following revelations concerning the European referendum
信息委员会所创立的
four years ago in 2016.
它的主要目的是调查
Its primary purpose is to investigate
我们的个人数据在政♥治♥运动中的使用情况
the use of our personal data in political campaigns,
以及它是如何迅速地
and the way in which it is rapidly…
改变着民♥主♥进程
..altering democratic processes here…
世人有上百万个重要的问题想要问我们的国家
A million important questions to be asked of our nation.
我们的种族 我们的星球
Our species, our planet,
但从未有人问到实处
and no-one’s asking the right ones.
我们是一个教育智囊团 本来是
I mean, we’re an education Think Tank, primarily.
而你曾是教♥育♥部♥长的
And, er, well, you were once special advisor
特别顾问 所以…
to the Education Secretary, so…
久仰大名
Your reputation precedes you.
不过我们会尽量不去相信所有的传言
Although we’ll try not to believe everything we hear.
我只听到了杂音
All I hear is noise.
你有什么想法吗
Do you have any thoughts?
有啊 完蛋了 我们都完蛋了
Yeah, it’s fucked, we’re all fucked.
你认为该为我们的
What are your thoughts
众多客户提供怎样的策略呢
on providing strategy for our many clients?
要有礼貌 回应他们
Be polite. Engaged.
别告诉他们你的真实想法
Don’t tell them what you’re really thinking.
所以…
So…
你有什么想法吗
..What do you think?
我有什么想法
What do I think?
呼吸 想想玛丽 呼吸 我觉得…
Just breathe, and think of Mary. Breathe? I think…
-多米尼克 -你怎么想
– Dominic? – What do you think?
呼吸
Breathe.
我觉得…
I think…

Oh, shit.
愚蠢 你们应该告诉你们的企业
Stupid. You should advise your businesses that
作为一个国际社会 我们正在经历一系列
as a global society we are entering a series of profound
深刻的经济 文化 社会和政♥治♥转型
economic, cultural, social and political transitions,
这是世界上从未出现过的
the like of which the world has never seen.
受教育程度越高的人越是愚蠢
Educated people are the most stupid.
资源需求大幅增加
Massive increase in resource requirements.
你需要接受《奥德赛》式的教育
You need an Odyssean education.
宗教极端主义兴起
A rising tide of religious extremism.
结合了…在历史层面上
A synthesis of…inter-generational inequality
西方的代际不平等
in the West on an historic level.
酒神与太阳神是一种哲学 文学的概念
用两位希腊神话的神祇命名了两种极端
太阳神的理性与酒神的直觉
Apollonian rationality and Dionysian intuition.
我会告诉他们在过去的几年甚至几十年
I would tell them that for the past years, decades, even,
这家公♥司♥没有…
this firm has failed…
为这其中任何一项做好准备
..to prepare any of them for any of it.
报告 奥斯本脱欧无望
结果预测已对财政部造成打击
因为 当然 英国
Because, of course, it’s not like
并没有经历过类似于脱欧这样的事
as if the UK has experienced anything like Brexit before.
脱欧绝不可能实现双赢局面
Brexit will never be a win-win.
重磅新闻
英国外交大臣鲍里斯·约翰逊辞职
将采取的脱欧进程…
The course that Brexit will take…
-我们的脱欧之路 -无协议脱欧
– …Of our approach to Brexit. – No-deal Brexit.
我们生活在一个不同历史分支的多元宇宙中
We live in a multiverse of differing branches of history.
-脱欧 -脱欧
– Brexit. – Brexit.
-脱欧 -脱欧
– Brexit. – Brexit.
我的问题是 你认为你的运动
My question is do you consider your campaign to have acted
是否合乎英国律法
within accordance of British Law?
在另一个历史分支中 我从未来过这里
And, in a different branch of history, I was never here,
你们的投票也不尽相同 这一切都没发生
some of you voted differently, and this never happened.
但是我在这里
But I was.
这一切也发生了
And it did.
所有人都知道谁赢了
Everyone knows who won.
但不是所有人都知道是怎么赢的
But not everyone knows how.
脱欧
无理之战
世界之战变成了欧洲的全面战争
The battle of the continents becomes Europe’s total war.
在阿姆斯特丹
In Amsterdam,
丘吉尔 英国政♥治♥家 领导英国人♥民♥赢得第二次世界大战
丘吉尔公开指出了建立联合欧洲的必要性
Churchill proclaimed the need for a united Europe.
戴高乐将军 法国♥军♥事家 法兰西第五共和国的创建者
戴高乐将军
General De Gaulle said
欧洲共同市场 又称欧洲经济共同体
拒绝英国加入欧洲共同市场
“Non” to Britain joining the Common Market.
这六个国家的居民工作不受限制
People can work without restriction in any of the six countries.
主要的问题是食品的价格
The particular problem is the price of food.
我们加入欧洲经济共同体将会使欧洲成为
Our entry into the EEC will make Europe the most powerful
全球最强的贸易区
trading block in the world.
我们的机会来了
We have our moment of opportunity.
这是书写新历史的大好机遇
A chance of new greatness.
现在我们必须抓住机遇
Now we must take it.
英国为入欧发出了坚定而又辉煌的赞同
A splendid and decisive yes for Britain in Europe.
拒绝欧洲共同市场
我都不知道我是在投什么
I don’t know what I’m voting for.
我不知道这对我们有什么好处
I don’t really see what good it’s going to do us.
我们只想要回我们自己的钱
We are asking for our own money back.
我们将国境线后撤不是为了
We have not rolled back the frontiers of the state only
重新受到欧洲的限制
to see them reimposed at European level.
暂停汇率机制会员制
Suspending membership of the exchange rate mechanism.
我要建立一个多数保守党政♥府♥
I will now form a majority Conservative government.
明天 我将启动公♥投♥程序
Tomorrow, I will commence the process to hold a referendum
就英国的欧盟成员身份进行议定
on Britain’s membership of the European Union.
道格拉斯·卡斯韦尔
英国独♥立♥党唯一议员
脱欧派
马修·艾略特
政♥治♥说客
脱欧派
2015年秋
距公♥投♥日还有275天
抱歉这么着急叫你出来
Sorry to mobilise you so quickly.
没事 我们建瓦次普群聊不就是为了这个吗
No, no, that’s what the WhatsApp group is for.
复仇者集♥合♥
Avengers Assemble.
我不懂你的意思 但是过去这几年
I don’t really know what that is, but, erm, the past few years,
一些反对党经常在这里见面
a band of rebels has been meeting here regularly,
为了躲避…你知道的
away from, you know…
跟搞地下活动似的
It’s very, erm, Tinker, Tailor.
至少它有效
Well, it worked.
即使卡梅伦能成功连任 也不得不
We roused enough of the rabble to force Cameron’s hand
顺应民♥意♥启动公♥投♥
on a referendum, should he win the election.
倒是没想到他赢得这么彻底
Obviously, not expecting to win outright.
可他确实是赢了 好戏也该开场了
Well, he has, so it’s happening.
他很快就会问出一个国家在一个时代中
He’ll be about to ask the biggest question
问过自己的最重要的问题
a nation has asked itself in a generation,
又或许是整个历史上最重要的问题 去还是留
perhaps all generations – in or out?
我们需要一个领袖
And we need a leader.
我可不行
Not me.
形势一定会变得非常棘手
Things are going to get pretty nasty.
我可以在幕后策划 但我无法领军
I can organise from the back, I can’t lead an army.
这种事情需要像军犬一样的人来做
You need an attack dog for that.
我想到人选了
I have an idea.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!