但不知道他住在哪或是他是干什么的
认识他很久了吗
Known him long?
我上个月和他在尼斯遇见的 我正在度假
I met him in Nice last month. I was on vacation.
他到巴黎来见找一个欠他钱的人
He came to Paris to see someone who owes him money.
是谁
Who?
我不知道 那人有个意大利名
I don’t know. He had an Italian name.
你觉得还会见到他吗
Think you’ll see him again?
也许 有时候他打电♥话♥约我出去 像今早
Maybe. Sometimes he calls me and asks me out. Like this morning.
有工作许可证吗
Got a work permit?
你不想要有任何护照的问题吧
You don’t want any passport problems?
是的 我不想
No, I don’t.
所以 如果你见到他 就给我打电♥话♥
So if you see him, here’s my number.
丹东0100
Danton 0100.
艾森豪威尔总统在向人群挥手
Pres/dent Eisenhower is waving to the crowds…
这就是你说的加倍或是抵消吗
Was that what you meant by double or nothing?
差不多
More or less.
让我们去看个西部片
Let’s go see a Western.
好的 比等到天黑好
Yeah, better wait till dark.
小心 杰西卡
Beware, Jessica
在亲吻的边缘 时光是空虚的
On the kiss’s beveled edge Time is a void
消除 消除记忆中破碎的誓言
Avoid, avoid Memory’s broken pledge
你错了 长官
You ‘re Wrong, sheriff
你的故事既高贵又悲伤 就像是暴君的伪装
Your tale is noble and tragic Like the mask of a tyrant
没有戏剧是这样惊险又引人入胜 没有任何细节能够描绘我们爱情的悲哀
No drama so perilous or magnetic No detail can make our love pathetic
嘿 美人
Hey, cutie!
警♥察♥锁定目标为米歇尔 波瓦卡尔
POLICE CLOSING IN ON MICHEL POICCARD…
上面怎么说 – 我正在读
What’s it say? – I’m reading it.
那些蠢警♥察♥想抓我
The cops are stupid to be after me.
我是少数几个喜欢跟警♥察♥周♥旋♥的
I’m one of the few people who likes cops.
让我爱抚你吧
Let me caress you.
说点什么
Say something!
喔 – 什么
Wow! – What?
所以你已经结婚了 – 让我看看
So you’re married. – Show me.
很久以前了
That was ages ago.
她是个疯子 她甩了我
She was a wacko. She dumped me.
或是我甩了她 不记得了
Or I dumped her. Don’t remember.
我现在对你着迷
I’m really fond of you.
开着一辆偷来的车 这感觉怎么样
What’s it feel like, riding in a stolen car?
还杀了个警♥察♥ – 我当时很害怕
And killing a policeman? – I was scared.
他们怎么知道我认识你的
How did they know I knew you?
一定有人看见我们在一起 还告发了我们
Someone must’ve seen us together and informed on us.
这太恐怖了 – 怎么了
That’s horrible. – What is?
告发我们
Informing on people.
不 这很正常 告密者告密
No, it’s normal. informers inform,
小偷偷窃
burglars burgle,
杀人犯杀人 爱人们相爱
murderers murder, lovers love.
看 那不是华丽的协和式超音速飞机吗
Look, isn’t the Concorde gorgeous!
是的 那些灯亮着 感觉很神秘
Yes, mysterious, with all the lights.
留着这辆车我太蠢了 要换车了
I was a fool to keep this car. Gotta switch.
什么 – 换车
What? – Switch cars.
我们偷辆凯迪拉克
Let’s steal the Cadillac?
没钥匙怎么办
What about the keys?
你开车 我藏着 他们把钥匙留在车里
You drive, I hide. They leave the keys in the car here.
我要跟那个男的说什么 – 说晚安 用英语
What do I tell the man? – Say good night, in English.
那会让他闭嘴的 法国人都是胆小鬼
That’ll shut him up. The French are yellow- bellied.
“胆小鬼”
“Yellow- bellied”?
胆小鬼 你怕了
Scared stiff. You scared?
现在害怕已经晚了
It’s too late to be scared.
紧急追捕 米歇尔 波瓦卡尔
MICHEL POICCARD: ARREST IMMINENT
我要找到安东尼奥
I just gotta find Antonio.
你找人的时候永远都找不到
Once you look for someone, you never find him.
那是谁
Who was that?
快点 宝贝 – “宝贝”是什么
Step on it, poppet. – What’s “poppet”?
你看见安东尼奥了吗
Have you seen Antonio?
如果我告诉你 那我可以亲她吗
I’ll tell you if I can kiss her.
这不是我决定
It’s not up to me.
这要看她了
It’s up to her.
他和云帕特在一起
He’s with Zumbach.
卡尔
Carl!
过得怎么样 – 老样子 安东尼奥在吗
How’s life? – The same. Antonio here?
那就是他
There he is.
他是谁 – 安东尼奥
Who is he? – Antonio?
不 是另一个
No, the other one.
帕特丽夏 法恩莎
Patricia franchini, Carl zumbart.
让我看看这些袜子
Let’s see those socks.
丝质袜子和粗呢花外套
Silk socks with a tweed jacket!
我喜欢丝绸 – 但不和粗呢花在一起
I like silk. – Not with tweed!
嘿 朋友 – 嘿 伙计
Hey, amigo. – Hey, sonny.
我要走了
I’ll be off.
你一直在找我 打了好几次电♥话♥了
You been looking for me? You called several times.
是的 我遇到麻烦了 该死的
Yeah, I’m in the shit. Goddammit!
有时间吗
Got a minute?
看见那个男的了吗 – 我要说些什么
See that guy? – What do I say?
随便你想说什么
Anything you want.
我一会儿就回来
I’ll just be a sec.
他们要干嘛 – 拍她亲那个男子的照片
What will they do? – Take photos of her kissing the guy.
为了什么 – 敲诈 也许
What for? – Blackmail, probably.
我一会儿回来
Be right back.
那个妞是谁
Who’s the chick?
糟糕的是 我爱她 – 该死的
To make things worse, I love her. – Damn!
一百三十万 可以
1.3 million. Can do.
是哪家银行
What’s the bank?
B.N.C.I – 让我想想
B.N.C.I. – Let me see.
我们要做什么
What do we do?
不清楚
Don’t know.
明天我在哪能找到你 – 不清楚
Where can I reach you tomorrow? – Don’t know.
旅馆被该死的游客占满了
The hotels are crawling with goddamn tourists.
我在蒙马特的朋友有间大房♥子
My friend in Montmartre has a big place.
不要蒙马特 – 不要蒙马特 他说了
Not Montmartre. – Not Montmartre, he says.
为什么不
Why not?
在蒙马特有太多敌人了
Too many enemies in Montmartre.
云帕特的瑞典姑娘那儿呢
Try Zumbach’s Swedish girl.
乡村一号♥大街
Rue Campagne- Premiére?
明天在那找我
Call me there tomorrow.
安东尼奥说了 我们可以睡在这
Antonio said we could sleep here.
当然 坐下 我会和你在一起的
Sure. Sit down. I’ll be right with you.
笑一个
Smile!
你也可以摆个姿势 价钱不错
Why not pose? Pays good-
你要和许多人睡才可以
You have to sleep around.
我刚刚在想
I was just thinking…
什么 – 我不确定
What? – I’m not sure.
关于什么
About?
我不知道 否则我就不会犹豫不决了
I don’t know. Otherwise I’d be sure.
你甩了你的小记者
You dump your journalist?
你干嘛要说你好
Why’d you say hello?
确定我不再爱他了
To make sure I didn’t love him anymore.
你把你的生活搅乱了
You complicate your life.
就是这样 把我丢在香榭丽舍大街
That’s it. Drop me on the Champs- Elysées?
你在放什么啊
What are you playing?
莫扎特的《单簧管协奏曲》 你不介意吧
The “Clarinet Concerto” by Mozart. Do you mind?
不 我喜欢它
No, I like that one.
我以为你不喜欢音乐的
I thought you didn’t like music.
这首还行 我爸爸原来是吹单簧管的
This one’s okay. My dad was a clarinetist.
我爸爸是个伟大的单簧管演奏家
My dad was a great clarinet player.
想睡觉了吗
Want to go to bed?
睡觉这提议太差了
Sleeping’s so sad.
我们必须要分
We have to separ…
开了 – “分开”
…ate. – “Separate.”
你说了要一起睡的 但是那不是真的
You say “sleep together,” but you don’t.
那是什么
What is it?
没什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!