巴♥赫♥里斯高先生
Mr. Parvulesco!
在我们这个时代还能相信爱情吗
Can one still believe in love in our time?
当然 尤其是在我们这个时代
Of course, especially in our time.
但里尔克刚说”现代生活日益分开了男女” 这对吗
Was Rilke right to say, “Modern life will increasingly separate men and women”?
里尔克是个伟大的诗人 所以他也有他的道理
Rilke was a great poet, so he was probably right.
让开
Out Of my way!
典型的小报
You and your Pathé- Journal!
法国女人比美国女人不切实际吗
Are French women romantically different from American women?
法国女人和美国女人完全不同
French women are totally unlike American women.
美国女人支配男人
The American woman dominates the man.
法国女人却不行
The French woman doesn’t dominate him yet.
你生命中最大的抱负是什么
What’s your greatest ambition in life?
谁更有道德 出轨的女人或出走的男人
Which is more moral: an unfaithful woman or a man who walks out?
出轨的女人
An unfaithful woman.
女人是比男人更易感伤吗
Are women more sentimental than men?
感情是奢侈的 少有女人负担得起
Feelings are a luxury few women indulge in.
性♥爱♥和爱情两者间有区别吗
Is there a difference between eroticism and love?
差不多
No, not really.
我不这么认为 因为
I don’t think so, because…
性♥爱♥是爱情的一种表现 反过来也一样
eroticism is a form of love, and vice versa.
现代社会还存在鬼魂吗
Does the soul exist in modern society?
在现代社会有女人的一席之地吗
Do women have a role to play in modern society?
如果她们很迷人并穿着条纹裙子带深色墨镜
If they’re charming and wear striped dresses and dark glasses.
卡萨诺瓦说过 这世上没有女人
Casanova said that there’s no woman
能够抵挡别人的倾慕
who can’t be seduced with displays of gratitude.
看看考克多的《俄耳甫斯的遗嘱》
See Cocteau’s Testament of Orpheus.
女人一生能爱多少男人
How many men can a woman love in a lifetime?
身体上的 我的意思是
Physically, I mean.
比这要多
More than that.
小姐 你挡住镜头了
Miss, you’re in the frame.
生命中有两件重要的事情 对于男人是女人 对于女人是钱
Two things matter in life. For men, it’s women, and for women, money.
看见没 你是个悲观主义者
See? You are a pessimist.
当你看见漂亮姑娘和有钱男人在一起 你就会明白
If you see a pretty girl with a rich man, you know
她人很好 但他就是个混♥蛋♥
she’s nice and he’s a bastard.
你喜欢勃拉姆斯吗
Do you like Brahms?
像所有人一样 不喜欢
Like everyone, no.
那么肖邦呢 – 他让我想吐
And Chopin? – Makes me want to puke!
你最大的抱负是什么
What’s your greatest ambition?
永垂不朽 然后死掉
To become immortal, and then die.
你是克劳狄亚斯 曼萨尔吗
You Claudius Mansard?
是的 科瓦奇先生
Yes, Mr. Kovács.
我早上打过电♥话♥ 他们告诉我你会在这
I called this morning. I was told you’d be in.
是的 科瓦奇先生
Yes, Mr. Kovács.
托尼介绍我来的 – 是的 科瓦奇先生
Tony sent me. – Yes, Mr. Kovács.
我们没有在尼斯见过面吗 – 没有 科瓦奇先生
Didn’t we meet in Nice? – No, mr kovacs.
没有人给你打电♥话♥吗
Nobody phoned you?
有的 但是他们说的会是一部奥尔兹莫比尔
Yes. But they said it’d be an Oldsmobile.
最后一秒没拿到它
It fell through at the last minute.
所以
So?
所以 就是这部了
So it’s this one.
80万
800,000.
下周我才能给你钱
But I can’t pay you till next week.
你个混♥蛋♥
You’re a bastard!
你呢 科瓦奇先生 你是什么
And you, Mr. Kovács? What are you?
那又怎么样
So what?
所以你现在拿不到钱
So you don’t get the money now.
糟糕 现在3点了吗 – 已经过了15分钟了
Tough. Is it 3:00 yet? – Quarter past.
我可以借你的电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone?
安东尼奥在吗 – 他刚刚离开
Is Antonio there? – He just left.
该死的
Goddammit!
他约你4点在艾思格尔见
He said to meet him at L’Escale at 4:00.
4点在艾思格尔 好的 谢谢
Four o’clock at L’Escale. Okay, thanks.
别找了 钱在我身上
Don’t bother. I carry my cash on me.
借我1万
Lend me 10,000.
5千
5,000.
2千5
2,500.
它坏了吗
It’s not running?
嘿 你
Hey, you!
你拿掉了分火盖
You remove the distributor cap?
付电♥话♥费
Pay for the call!
为我叫出租车吧
Pay for my taxi!
快点 快点
Step on it! Step on it!
不要管行人 快走啊
Never mind the pedestrians! Just move it!
快点 看在上帝的份上
Step on it, for chrissake!
雷鸟的左护栏被撞破了 而我毫发无伤
The Thunderbird’s fender torn off! Me, not a scratch!
那是我出生的地方
That’s where I was born.
看看对面建的那个难看的东西
Look at the eyesore they built opposite!
那样的房♥子让我心情低落 它们毁了整个街区
Buildings like that get me down. They ruin the block.
我有对美好事物的洞察力 美人
I have a feeling for beauty, beautiful.
穿过夏特勒 我们要是迟到了全是你的错
Go through Chatelet. It’s your fault if we’re late.
不 不是的
No, it isn’t.
超过那辆标致
Pass that Peugeot!
不要换挡
Don’t shift gears!
不要为了辆4CV刹车 那辆小摩托超过你了
Braking for a 4CV! That scooter just passed you!
下个路口左转
Take the next left.
在这停 我马上回来
Stop here. Be right back.
他5分钟前离开了
He left five minutes ago.
那个欠你钱的朋友
The friend who owes you money?
安东尼奥 贝鲁蒂 你的错
Antonio Berruti, yeah. It’s your fault.
现在欠钱要么加倍要么抵消
Now it’s double or nothing.
为什么 – 迟点告诉你
Why? – Later.
超过那辆2CV 伙计
Pass that 2CV, pops.
你要去哪 – 去先驱报
Where you going? – To the Herald.
眼睛看路
Eyes on the road!
为什么要烦心写作呢
Why bother writing?
为了挣钱和不依赖男人
To have money and not rely on men.
巴黎女人穿上短裙就像可口的馅饼
Parisians look like tarts in those short dresses.
让我想跟在她们后面跑 就像这样
Makes me wanna run up behind them and do like this…
不要管我
Don’t mind me!
在这停
Stop here!
我们马上回来 – 好的
Be right back. – Okay.
不用付钱了 – 快点
Not paying? – Quick!
我们要去哪 – 香榭丽舍大街
Where are we, going? – The Champs- Elysées.
我讨厌那些担心车身划痕的出租车
I hate cabbies who worry about scratching the bodywork.
德国纳粹在这建了一堵墙
The Gestapo put up a wall here
这样就没有人能离开了
so nobody could get away.
我一直在想那个女孩
I’ve been thinking about that girl.
哪个女孩
What girl?
和那个男人在里维埃拉的那个
The one with that guy on the Riviera.
你说过你崇拜她的
You said you admired her.
是的 一个普通的女孩 这很稀奇
Yeah, a normal girl. That’s rare.
和我去报社吗
Come with me to the paper?
不 我要打个电♥话♥
No, I have a call to make.
我要去见我的裁缝 一会儿来接你
I’m going to see my tailor. I’ll pick you up later.
再见 老兄
Ciao, kiddo!
你迟到了 他们在等着了
You’re late. They’re waiting.
在那呢
Over there.
你说法语吗
You speak French?
你知道这个男人吗
You know this man?
小心 孩子 不要愚弄巴黎警♥察♥哦
Careful, kid. You can’t fool the Paris police.
是的 是米歇尔
Yes, it’s Michel.
我一开始没认出来 这是张老照片了
I didn’t recognize him. It’s an old photo.
你上午被看见和他在一起 就在外面
You were seen with him this morning just outside.
谁看见我了
Who saw me?
他开着一辆福特雷鸟3382GM75
He was driving a Ford Thunderbird 3382 GM75.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
注意你说的话 孩子
Watch what you say, kid.
我见过他5 6次
I’ve seen him five or six times.
我觉得他人不错
I found him nice. I don’t know where he lives or what he does.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!