不是罗马或巴黎或是里约 而是洛桑和日内瓦
aren’t Rome or Paris or Rio, but Lausanne and Geneva.
也说点好听的吧
Say something nice, too.
我也不知道说什么
I don’t know what, either.
你会让别的男人爱抚你吗
Would you let another guy caress you?
你说过我怕的 这是真的 我真的怕
You know, you said I’m scared. It’s true, I’m scared.
因为我想让你爱我
Because I want you to love me.
但同时 我也想让你不要爱我了
But at the same time, I want you to stop loving me.
你知道的 我很独♥立♥
I’m very independent, you know.
我爱你 但不像你想的那样
I love you, but not the way you think.
那又怎样
Then how?
不是你想的那样
Not the way you think.
但是你不知道我是怎么想的啊 你不知道的
But you don’t know what I think. You don’t know.
我当然知道 – 不 你不可能知道
Sure I do. – No. You can’t.
我想知道你到底在想什么
I want to know what’s behind your face.
我看了你10分钟 但我还是一无所知
I’ve looked at it for 10 minutes now, and I still know nothing, nothing.
我不是抑郁 而是害怕
I’m not sad, but I’m scared.
甜心 温柔的帕特丽夏
Sweet, gentle Patricia.
你刻薄 愚蠢 无情 哀伤 胆小 卑鄙
Then mean, stupid, heartless, pathetic, cowardly, despicable.
你甚至都不知道怎么涂口红
You don’t even know how to put on your lipstick.
现在你丑极了
Now you’re hideous.
随你怎么说 我不介意
Say what you like, I don’t care.
我要把这些都写在我的书里
I’ll put all this in my book.
什么书 – 我在写一本小说
What book? – I’m writing a novel.
你 – 为什么不能是我
You? – Why shouldn’t I?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在脱你的上衣
Taking off your top.
现在不行
Not now.
你真讨厌 这些是什么
You’re a pain! What is all this?
你知道威廉 福克纳吗
You know William Faulkner?
不知道 他是谁 和你上过床的人
No, who’s he? Someone you slept with?
怎么可能 小甜心
Hardly, sweetie pie.
那么他就可以去死了
Then he can go to hell!
脱了你的上衣
Take off your top.
他是我最喜欢的作家之一 看过《野棕榈》吗
He’s one of my favorite writers. Have you read The Wild Palms?
没有 脱了你的上衣
I said no! Take off your top.
听着 最后一句话很美
Listen. The last sentence is beautiful.
你会选哪一个
Which would you choose?
让我看看你的脚趾
Let me see your toes.
脚趾对女人来说是很重要的 不要笑
Toes are important in a woman. Don’t laugh.
你会选哪一个
Which would you choose?
伤心是愚蠢的
Grief’s stupid.
我会什么都不选的
I’d choose nothing.
没有哪个更好
It’s not better…
但是伤心是一种妥协
but grief’s a compromise.
我想要一切或是什么都不要
I want all or nothing.
现在我知道了
And now I know.
就是这样 你为什么要闭眼睛
That’s it. Why are you shutting your eyes?
我紧紧地闭上 这样一切就都是黑暗的了
I’m shutting them tight so everything goes black.
但这是自我欺骗 不可能有绝对黑暗
But I can’t do it. It’s never entirely black.
你的笑容
Your smile…
从侧面看你最美
seen in profile, is the nicest thing about you.
那就是你
That’s you.
那就是我
That’s me!
我们通过眼睛看到对方的眼睛 真是无聊
We look each other in the eyes, but what for?
派翠西亚·弗兰西尼
我恨那个名字 我想要叫英格丽
I hate that name. I’d like to be called Ingrid.
坐在我的腿上
Sit on your haunches.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我正在看着你
I’m looking at you.
法国人也很愚蠢
The French are stupid too.
我想你和我在一起
I want you to stay with me.
为了协调网络我们中断了节目
We interrupt our programming to synchronize our transceivers.
有趣 我能在你眼里看见我自己
Funny… I can see myself in your eyes.
这是一次法美友好
This is Franco- American rapprochement.
我们这样藏起来就像发♥情♥的大象
We hide like happy elephants.
一个女人的臀部正在被抚摸
A woman’s hips are touching.
在这下面真热
It’s hot under here.
如果是另一个男人爱抚你 你会介意吗
If it was another man caressing you, would you mind?
你竟然问我这个
You asked me that.
正在播出《工作中的音乐》
And now ifs time for Music While You Work…
所以就是那样
So that’s that.
你知道迪伦 托马斯的《年轻艺术家的肖像》吗
Do you know a book by Dylan Thomas, Portrait of the Artist as a Young Dog?
周日的早晨是最使人满足的
On Sunday morning, It’s most satisfyin’
享受一个长长的懒觉
To enjoy a long lie- in
我要穿衣服了
I’m getting dressed.
几点了
What time is it?
中午了
Noon.
好看吗
Was it good?
让我们待在床上吧
Let’s stay in bed.
不要 我要去买♥♥条裙子
Nope, I have to buy a dress.
拿到你的车了
Got your car?
我的车 当然
My car? Sure.
早上好 米歇尔
爱丽舍 99-84
Elysées 9984.
安东尼奥有来吗
Did Antonio come by?
这真让人愤怒
This is maddening!
你不知道他在哪吗
You don’t know where he is?
不 没关系
No, never mind.
又是米歇尔 波瓦卡尔
Michel Poiccard again.
想要我穿胸罩吗
Want me to wear a bra?
你更喜欢我的眼睛 嘴巴还是肩膀呢
Do you prefer my eyes, my mouth or my shoulders?
一定要选一个
If you had to choose?
这没有新闻发布会吗
There is no press conference?
在奥利机场
There is. At Orly airport.
我没有那么美型 但我是个伟大的拳击手
I’m not much of a looker, but I’m quite a boxer.
去新闻发布会吗
Going to your press conference?
我必须先去一趟办公室
I have to drop by the office first.
我和你一起去
I’ll come with you.
艾森豪威尔总统和戴高乐将军
President Eisenhower, with General De Gaulle,
将要给无名英♥雄♥纪♥念♥碑♥献上花圈
will lay a Wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
你参战过吗
Were you in the army?
那你是做什么的
What did you do?
我是偷袭哨兵的
I bumped off sentries.
“偷袭”
“Bumped off”?
我像这样放倒他们
I laid them out like this.
不要 米歇尔
Don’t, Michel!
我累极了 我要死了
I’m exhausted. I’m gonna die.
你真是疯了
You’re crazy.
是的 完全的疯狂了
Yeah, totally bonkers.
什么是”疯狂”
What’s “bonkers”?
就是我
That’s me.
你的车不在这
Your car’s not here?
在修理厂 我就要去拿回来呢
It’s at the garage. I’ll go pick it up now.
好极了 是辆福特
Swell, a Ford!
去哪一层 – 六楼
What floor? – Sixth.
我上错楼层了
I got the wrong floor.
你怕变老吗 我是怕的 – 你个笨蛋
Are you scared of aging? I am. – You dope!
我告诉过你的 最糟糕的缺点就是胆小
I told you, the worst flaw is cowardice.
给我买♥♥条迪奥的裙子吧
Buy me a dress at Dior?
做梦 便宜店的裙子更好看
No way! There are nicer ones at the five- and- ten.
去迪奥不是为了买♥♥裙子而是去打电♥话♥的
You don’t buy dresses at Dior, you make calls.
好像那是唯一可以打免费电♥话♥的地方
It’s the only place where you can call for free.
那有12个电♥话♥亭
There are 12 phone booths.
法兰西晚报
France- soir!
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
杀害警♥察♥凶手仍然在逃
POLICE KILLER STILL AT LARGE
这会要多久
How long will it last?
大约1个半小时
Half an hour or so.
那我就要去看我的伙计了
I’ll go see my man, then.
为什么你的小说要叫《坎迪达》
Why did you call your novel Candida?
我确信假正经的法国人不会喜欢我的书
I’m convinced that the French will give my book a cool reception because of their prudishness.