精疲力尽
BREATHLESS
总之 我是个混♥蛋♥
After all, I’m an asshole.
总之 是的 我是这样的 我就是这样的
After all, yes, I’ve got to. I’ve got to!
米歇尔
Michel…
带我和你一起走吧
Take me with you.
现在几点 – 10:50
What time is it? – 10:50.
不 再见
No. Ciao!
我们该上路了
Gotta make tracks, Max!
他是不是以为他能用那辆破雷诺超过我
If he thinks he’s gonna pass me in his crappy Renault!
我去收钱了
I collect the dough,
我问了帕特丽夏这钱能不能给得出
I ask Patricia if it’s yes or no,
之后就
and then…
我超级喜欢乡村
Nothing like the countryside.
我很喜欢法国
I really like France.
如果你不喜欢海滨
If you don’t like the shore…
如果你不喜欢山脉
if you don’t like the mountains…
如果你不喜欢城市
if you don’t like the city…
你受够了这些
then get stuffed!
小姑娘想要搭便车
Little girls hitchhiking!
那么我会每公里都收费一个吻的
I’ll charge a kiss per mile.
那个矮个子的不错 腿很漂亮
The short one’s not bad. Nice legs.
但是另一个
Yeah, but the other one…
哦 天啊 她们都是恐龙
Oh, hell, they’re both dogs.
阳光很美好
Nothing like sunshine.
女驾驶员胆子都很小
Women drivers are cowardice personified.
超过他
Pass him!
我靠 前面在修路
Oh, shit, it’s the roadwork!
从来不刹车
Never brake.
就像布加迪老人说的那样
As old man Bugatti said: “My cars are made to run, not stop.”
“我的汽车是用来跑的 不是用来停在那的”
操 那些猪
Shit! The pigs!
甩掉了
Contact’s gone!
这是个陷阱
This is the pits!
站在那不许动
Hold it right there!
弗兰西尼小姐在房♥里吗 – 她不在
Miss Franchini’s room? – She isn’t here.
她住在这吗 – 是的 但她出去了
She does live here? – But she’s out!
女孩们永远都没有现金
Girls never have cash.
一杯咖啡
Coffee.
火腿蛋多少钱 – 180法郎
How much for ham and eggs? – 180 francs.
拿一个
Make it one.
我去买♥♥张报纸 马上就回来
Gotta get a paper. Be right back.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
还好吗 亲爱的
How’s it going, precious?
你的夹克呢
No jacket?
在我的阿尔法·罗密欧里
It’s in my Alfa Romeo.
想在皇家酒店吃早饭吗 – 我要迟到了
Want breakfast at the Royal? – I’m late.
9:10我要到电视台了
Gotta be at the TV station at 9:10.
被撕烂了
It’s torn.
你最近在忙什么
What’ve you been up to?
没什么 一直在旅游
Nothing much. Traveling.
这块有什么新闻吗 – 不大清楚
What’s new in the Quarter? – Don’t know.
你没有出去吗 – 有时候去跳舞
You don’t go out? – Dancing sometimes.
还在拍电影吗
Still in the movies?
不 那得经常外宿
No. You gotta sleep around.
你还想得起恩里克吗
Do you recollect Enrico?
“记得”或是”回想”但不是”追忆”
“Remember” or “recall.” But not “recollect.”
我和他一起在电视台工作 做场记员
I work with him at the station. As script girl.
12月份我破产的时候 我还是美工助理
When I was broke in December, I was assistant on a picture.
在电影城
At Cinecitté!
你 – 是的 就是我
You? – Yep, me.
你做过舞男吗
Ever been a gigolo?
为什么这么问
Why?
只是问问
Just asking.
我不会介意的
I wouldn’t mind.
过一会儿打给我
Call me back in a few minutes.
盖比从西班牙回来了吗
Is Gaby back from Spain?
他买♥♥了咖啡藤架了 – 他真的买♥♥了
He bought the Café Pergola. – He did?
那太棒了
Great.
但把它涂成黑的实在是个很蠢的主意
The black paint’s a stupid idea.
这儿写的什么 – “为什么”
What’s that say? – ‘Why?’
从没拼好过 现在想换成”幸运”
But I switched to Luckies.
中午前可以借我5000法郎吗
Can you lend me 5,000 francs till noon?
我就知道
I should’ve known.
米歇尔 你坏透了
You’re rotten, Michel.
中午的时候我会还你的
I’ll pay you back at noon.
无论如何 我没有那么多钱的
Anyway, I don’t have that much.
这有你要的500法郎 – 你还是留着吧
Here’s 500 if you want. – Keep it.
那就不去皇家吃早饭了 – 我真的要迟到了
So no breakfast at the Royal? – I’m really late.
托尔马修夫先生在吗
Is Mr. Tolmachoff here?
他是在这里 但是现在不在
He’s here, but he’s not here.
看见帕特丽夏了吗
Seen Patricia?
跟我去罗马吗
Come with me to Rome?
这太疯狂了 但是我爱你
It’s crazy, but I love you.
我想知道我是否还愿意再见你
I wanted to see if I’d be glad to see you again.
你去哪了 蒙特卡洛
Where you been? Monte Carlo?
不是 是马赛 我要在那见一个人
No, Marseilles. There was a guy I had to see.
我周一给你打过电♥话♥
I tried calling you Monday.
我周一和周日出城了
I was out of town Monday and Sunday.
我买♥♥一份 – 你真好
I’ll take one. – That’s nice of you.
你在这干嘛 我以为你讨厌巴黎呢
What are you doing here? I thought you hated Paris.
不讨厌 但我在这有敌人
No, but I’ve got enemies here.
所以你现在很危险
So you’re in danger?
是的 你会和我一起去罗马吗
Yeah. Will you come to Rome with me?
去干嘛
To do what?
到那就会知道了
We’ll see.
不要 我在这有很多事要做
No, I’ve got lots to do here.
你继续沿着这条街走 还是转去香榭
You going up or down the Champs?
“香榭”是什么 – 就是香榭丽舍大街
What’s the “Champs”? – The Champs- Elysées.
我要去乔治五世大街 – 那么再见
I gotta be on Avenue George V. – See you, then.
来吧 和我走走吧
Come on, walk me.
只到拐角啊
Just to the corner.
拿回去 没有星座运势 – 星座运势是什么
Take it back. No horoscope! – What’s “horoscope”?
就是未来啊 我想知道未来的事 你不想知道吗
The future. I wanna know the future. Don’t you?
当然想
Sure.
怎么了 – 没什么 只是看看你
What is it? – Nothing. Just looking at you.
你是气我没和你说再见就走了
You’re mad I left without a good- bye.
不是的 我生气是因为我很伤心
No, I was furious because I was sad.
能在一个女孩身边醒来感觉真好
It’s nice to wake up next to a girl.
你要待在城里吗
Are you staying in town?
嗯 我要去找一个借我钱的人
Yeah, I have to see a guy who owes me money.
然后我还必须要来见你
Then I have to see you.
你不一定要来的
You don’t have to.
怎么了
Why?
在这有的是比我漂亮的女孩
There are prettier girls than me here.
不 发生了奇怪的事情 在你之后我就和俩姑娘睡过
No. It’s weird. I’ve slept with two girls since you.
我没有和她们一起鬼混
We didn’t jive at all.
你没有鬼混
You didn’t “jive”?
她们是漂亮 但没有在一起 这很难过
They were pretty, but we didn’t jive. It was sad.
那么你会来罗马吗 我受够法国了
So will you come to Rome? I’m fed up with France.
米歇尔 我不可以
I can’t, Michel.
我必须去索邦大学注册 不然我父母就不给我汇钱
I have to enroll at the Sorbonne or my parents will stop sending money.
我有钱啊 – 但是我们只在一起了三晚
I’ve got money. – We only had three nights together.
不 是五晚
No, five.
为什么你不♥穿♥胸罩 – 你怎么能这么说
Why don’t you wear a bra? – That’s no way to talk.
好吧 对不起
Okay, sorry!
什么时间了 我们以后见
What time is it? See you later?
不要以后了 就今天晚上 好吗
Not later. Tonight. Okay?
在哪 – 就在这
Where? – Here.
直到最后生活都是危险的
Live dangerously until the end!
你对年轻人有什么不满的吗
Have you anything against youth?
当然有 我更喜欢老年人