Bloggs. Yeah.
布洛格斯 我在这里
Can you go with this man, find a telephone and call Teddy Hall?
你跟这人去找电♥话♥ 打给特迪·霍尔
He’ll either be at home or at the workshop.
他要是不在家 就在工作室
That’s the Littlemore number. In England?
这是利特尔莫尔的电♥话♥ 在英格兰吗
Yes. Just tell him what’s happened,
是的 告诉他事情的经过
and that we’ll wait for him here.
我们就在这里等他
Yeah. We’ll wait for him to fly out from England?
行 我们等他从英格兰飞过来吗
Yes. Can you just go, please? Yeah.
对 求求你快出发吧 好的
Bloggs, just while you’re out, grab us a…
布洛格斯 在路上顺便给我们
Pick up some sausage and a nice bit of bread.
买♥♥些香肠 面包
And a bottle of red wine.
还有红葡萄酒
Corkscrew.
还有开瓶器
Good luck.
祝你旅途愉快
Hola.
你好
I’m not saying it.
我什么都没说
I hope you can hear me. Sorry!
希望你明白我的意思 对不起
A rather pleasant temperature.
气候挺宜人
Reminds me of Nairobi.
让我想起了内罗毕
You all right there, Jonathan?
你还好吧 乔纳森
Yes, I’m fine. It’s quite easy, really.
是的 我很好 真的挺简单
You really are doing brilliantly, darling.
你真是个好帮手 宝贝
Truly. You really are.
对 的确是的
I’ll take over in a moment. I’m okay.
我来接手吧 我没事
Really.
真的
Oh, God. I wonder what it is they think we’re doing.
天哪 他们看到我们会怎么想呢
Why, we’ve just gone on holiday in a lay-by.
有什么呢 我们只是在度假 中途停在停车带
It’s perfectly normal.
有什么奇怪的
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers, darling.
干杯 亲爱的
He say God makes a joke.
他说 上帝喜欢开玩笑
So we have party.
所以我们就尽情狂欢吧
Sí. Sí.
对 对
Yeah… Well, that’s quite all right, isn’t it?
还挺有道理 不是吗
Do you know who’d love this?
你知道谁会喜欢这一切吗
Paddy.
派迪
For heaven’s sake. Teddy!
看在上帝的份上 特迪
Teddy! Hello, darling.
特迪 你好 亲爱的
Oh, God.
我的天
You could at least have the decency to be on the point of death.
即使死期将至 你们也不能瞎胡闹吧
What…
这…
What the hell is this?
这究竟是怎么回事
There. Now, let’s fire her up.
好了 可以启动了
I’m glad someone’s happy.
现在有人高兴了
God knows how you managed to make such a balls-up of this.
你们究竟是怎么搞成这样的
My fault, I’m afraid.
是我不好
What are you all doing gallivanting in Spain in the first place?
你们这群家伙 来西班牙干什么
It’s my fault, I’m afraid.
都是我不好
Well, this isn’t built for trans-continental voyages.
这个机器并不适合跨洋漂海 长途跋涉
I know, Ted. I’m sorry.
我明白 特德 对不起
I wanted to see the sun rise over the Med.
我只想看看地中海的日出
It rises over Drayton St. Leonard’s, too, you know.
德雷顿·圣伦纳德的日出也不差吧
Teddy?
特迪
Absolutely rather good you’re here.
你来了正好
I’m planning an even greater escape.
我在计划一场更大的逃跑行动
Well, I’m not rescuing you from anywhere else.
我可不能随传随到 到处去救你
Oh, it’s not just me this time.
你要救的 不止我一个
There’s a good few more that need rescuing.
还有很多人需要你去救
Let’s get this show on the road!
大开眼界的时刻来了
Is that chair breathing?
这是会呼吸的椅子吗
Like a sleeping lion. Glorious.
就像一头沉睡的猛狮 妙不可言
Is that Dr. Clement Aitken? The same.
是克莱门特·艾特肯医生吗 正是
Very good, very good. Teddy! Mind.
太好了 太好了 特迪 小心
Hello. This is Teddy Hall.
你好 这位是特迪·霍尔
Oh, dear, dear, dear.
好家伙
I have never, in all my career, seen anything like this.
在我的职业生涯中 从未见过这样的东西
You just made this up? Well, pretty much, yes.
是你的发明创造吗 差不多是的
Only way to get anything done.
凡事都要靠自己啊
I like this man. Is he a doctor?
我喜欢这个人 他是医生吗
Yes, and he’s the Director of the Disability Research Foundation.
是的 他是残疾人研究基金会的会长
Which he invented.
他自己创立的机构
Yes, and made himself director.
对 还自封会长
Well, if nobody else will do it, you have to do it yourself.
既然没人愿意做 那我就却之不恭了
Hello. What’s this?
这是什么
Oh, I’m having a go at a Mark II version.
这是马克二代
The trouble with the Mark I is the battery is pretty poor,
马克一代的缺点就是电池寿命短
and the pump’s very noisy,
气泵噪声大
so I’m having a go at using a solenoid.
所以这次我尝试使用电磁线圈
Fascinating. So what is the battery life?
真是叹为观止 那现在电池寿命有多长
On the Mark II, about six hours.
马克二代的话 大约六小时
How long have you been living with this condition?
你以这样的状况活了多久了
Eleven years so far. Incredible.
十一个年头了 难以置信
Well, if these chairs of yours really work,
如果你这些椅子真的好使
I’m gonna need a lot of them.
我有很大的需求
How many? Hundreds.
有多大 数百台
Oh, well, I’ve been financing the work myself up to now.
一直以来 我都是自己负担经费 自给自足
It hasn’t set me back too much,
这些也花不了太多钱
but if we’re to go into production, we’ll need proper funding.
可要想批量生产 就需要大笔资金了
The Department has to take into consideration
本部门不得不考虑
the question of cost-effectiveness.
成本效益的问题
The life expectancy of polio patients
冒昧说一句 小儿麻痹症患
is less than average, shall we say.
寿命比正常人要短很多
I’m sorry. I can’t see how I can, in all fairness,
对不起 我觉得这样的条件
make a case for funding.
不符合资助的标准
I have to follow the rules.
我必须遵守规章
Rules are so paralyzing, aren’t they?
规章太僵死了 不是吗
Of course, I do sympathize with your condition.
当然 我对你的状况非常同情
Oh, yes. Likewise.
是 我也是
Name?
名字
Lady Jane Neville.
简·内维尔夫人
And good for?
她能出多少
A thousand at least, if she’s in the mood.
最少一千 前提是她心情好
Right. So are we “Plucky” Or “Pitiful”?
好吧 我们是走”坚强线”还是”可怜线”
I think definitely “Plucky.”
绝对是”坚强线”
These old dowagers are tough as nails.
这些老遗孀比钉子还难打动
Why does he make that funny noise?
他为什么会发出奇怪的声音
Well, that’s the wheelchair.
那是轮椅
It does his breathing for him.
替他呼吸的声音
Are you quite sure it’s safe for you to be out?
你确定他出门安全吗
Seems to have worked so far.
目前没什么问题
And what exactly is it you want from me?
你们到底想要什么呢
Well, we want more of these chairs.
我们想要更多这样的椅子
Yes, for people like Robin.
是的 给罗宾这样的人
At 200 pounds a chair.
一张轮椅最少要二百英镑
Yes, which really is excellent value.
是的 十分的昂贵
Isn’t it? Well…
对吧 嗯…
It would be five for 1,000 pounds.
五张就一千
1,000 pounds?
一千吗
Well, 10 for 2,000 pounds.
十张就是两千
2,000 pounds?
两千英镑吗
You see, we knew we could count on you.
您看 我们相信您一定会发善心的
Because you’re so generous.
因为您是如此的慷慨
Yes.
是啊
I don’t usually find it difficult to say no to spongers.
一般来说 我会毫不犹豫地拒绝寄生虫
But with you there,
但是你
wheezing away in front of me,
在我这里一下一下的呼吸着
I suppose I shall have to pay up.
我觉得我还是出钱吧
So very kind of you. So very kind.
您真是太好心了 太好心了
So kind.
太好心了
This is bloody marvelous.
这也太棒了
Do you feel safe?
你感觉安全吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!