There you are, trying to get on with life,
你正想着好好生活
and then, out of nowhere, crack,
然后灾难从天而降
everything comes tumbling down.
一切都毁了
Rory, grab my drink. Let’s have a toast.
罗里快帮我举杯 我们来干个杯
What are we drinking to? Hmm?
为什么干杯
New dawns.
新的开始
New dawns.
新的开始
You’ve made a real hash of that ham.
你火腿切得真”有型”
Rubbish, Bloggs. You did that.
胡说 布洛格斯 明明是你切的
I’ve done this. Beautifully.
这才是我切的 看多漂亮
Do you want it? Yes. Thank you.
你要来点吗 好啊 谢谢
Look at Robin now. Look at him.
快看罗宾 看看他
Unbelievable. How does he do that?
难以置信 他怎么做到的
Well, he proposed to me yesterday.
他昨天向我求婚了
Of course he did.
他肯定会的
Yeah. And I’m so fond of him.
是啊 我很喜欢他
The only girl we’ve got is you, Bloggs.
我们这边只有你一个姑娘 布洛格斯
Oh, do shut up.
闭嘴吧你
But he’s no beauty.
但他长得不太好看
It’s not just the pain…
不只是心痛…
Is he actually ugly?
他真的那么丑吗
Um… Well, yes.
嗯… 是的
No, no, no, that’s wonderful.
不 不 不 那可是件好事
Why is that wonderful?
为什么
Well, because good-looking men are bone idle.
因为长得帅的男人都好吃懒做
Ugly men will get things done.
丑一点的男人才会脚踏实地
So pointless. How do you get over something like that?
毫无意义啊 怎样才能从打击中恢复过来啊
Yep, you’re right.
你说得对
Lost in the darkness and silence, but it hurts…
在黑暗和沉默中迷失 但却很心痛…
And I will get over it. I know I will get over it,
不过我会看开的 我知道我总有一天会看开的
but it’s just going to take time,
只是这需要点时间
and at the moment, I just need a bit of…
现在我只需要一点点…
It’s a six!
六分
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Dad! Dad, did you see that?
爸爸 爸爸 你看见了吗
Well done, Jonathan! A six!
干得好 乔纳森 六分
So?
感觉如何
Did you enjoy that?
你享受吗
You were surrounded by admirers.
被爱慕者包围的感觉
Yes, as were you.
是啊 就跟你一样啊
Me? Yeah.
我 是啊
Rory Stewart for one.
比如说罗里·斯图尔特
Oh, Rory.
哦 罗里啊
Lucy’s really messed him about.
露西真是伤透了他的心
I feel so sorry for him.
我很同情他
He says he spends his evenings alone watching television.
他说他晚上独自一人看电视
I suppose he’d like you to relieve his loneliness.
他肯定希望你能帮他赶走孤独
Well, I’m not going to.
我才不会呢
You can if you want to, darling.
只要你想就可以 亲爱的
You’re giving me permission, are you?
你是在给我许可吗
I do sometimes worry that, um,
我有时确实会担心
you don’t have enough fun.
你会不够快乐
Don’t worry about me. No?
不用担心我 不用吗
I’m all right.
我很好
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I think so.
我确定
We manage, don’t we?
我们不是配合得挺好吗
That’s easy for me.
我倒轻松省事
I just sit here while you do all the work.
就这样坐着 你可忙上忙下
Good old selfish Robin.
自私的罗宾 还挺体贴
Oh, I say, Diana. Run away with me.
要我说 戴安娜 我们私奔吧
Where?
去哪里
Spain.
西班牙
Spain?
西班牙
We can’t. Robin.
我们去不了 罗宾
Robin. Oh, you really mean it, don’t you?
罗宾 你不是在开玩笑吧
Now how on Earth do we go to Spain?
我们怎么去西班牙
Well, by plane, of course.
当然坐飞机去
Darling, how do we get you on a plane?
亲爱的 我们怎么把你弄上飞机
Oh, my God!
我的天
Are you all right, Jonathan? Bloggs, are you all right?
你没事吧 乔纳森 布洛格斯 你呢
Come on, then, you start.
行吧 你先开始
I spy with my little eye…
我用我的小眼睛…
The house is on the beach,
房♥子就在沙滩上
and I brought a long extension lead,
我还带来一条延长电源线
so in theory you can stay out all day if you like.
所以理论上 你想在外面呆一整天都行
Did you remember to pack my parasol?
我的遮阳伞 你带了吗
Yes, darling, and I also brought pints of sun cream.
带了 亲爱的 我还带了好几瓶防晒霜
You’re just an angel, aren’t you?
你简直就是个天使
Darling, we should charge the chair battery.
亲爱的 该给椅子充电了
Oh, good idea. Uh…
好主意
Bloggs. Yes?
布洛格斯 怎么了
Can you see a cable down there on the floor?
你看到地上有根电线吗
Sorry. I can’t take my eyes off the road.
对不起 我开车得看路
Yes, I can. London.
看到了 伦敦
There’s a plug board on the side of the wheelchair.
轮椅的左侧有一个插板
Can you plug that into the second socket for me?
把那根线插到第二个插座上
Uh, yes, I see it. Second socket?
行 我看见了 第二个插座吗
Second socket.
第二个插座
Yeah.
好了
Oh, God. Sorry. Something’s…
对不起 一定是哪里…
I don’t know. The ventilator.
我搞不懂 呼吸机出问题了
It’s burning! Mum!
着火了 妈妈
What’s happened to the…
究竟发生…
Robin. Robin. I’m really sorry.
罗宾 罗宾 真的很对不起
Just pull over. Jonathan, are you all right?
停车 乔纳森 你没事吧
Yes, Mum. Get the hand pump.
我没事 妈妈 去取手动气泵
We need to open the door.
我们得把门打开
All right, all right, all right.
好的 好的 好的
Bloggs, get Robin’s door. Stop here.
布洛格斯 打开罗宾那边的门 停车
I’m stopping. I’m stopping. I’m stopping…
我停车了 停车了 停车了
Robin.
罗宾
Bloggs, the bag.
布洛格斯 气泵
Jonathan, are you all right?
乔纳森 你没事吧
Yes, Mum.
我没事 妈妈
Sorry, Robin.
对不起 罗宾
Oh, God, I knew something like this would happen. I just knew it.
我有预感会这样 我就知道会这样
What did I do?
我做错什么了吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
The ventilator’s broken.
呼吸机坏了
Robin, are you all right? I’m fine. I’m fine.
罗宾 你没事吧 我没事 我没事
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Do you know how to fix it?
你知道怎么修理它吗
No.
不知道
No, I don’t.
我一窍不通
Sorry, Diana. I just don’t know what I did.
对不起 戴安娜 我不知道做错了什么
Neither do I.
我也不知道
Oh, God. Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗
Just a little. We need a mechanic.
只会一点点 我们需要修理工
No, no, we don’t. No, no. What we need is a telephone.
不 不需要修理工 我们需要电♥话♥
A telephone.
电♥话♥
Yes.
对
I take for you to Torredembarra to find for telephone.
我带你到托雷登巴拉 去找电♥话♥
Yes. Yes. Is okay?
是的 是的 可以吗
Yes, yes, yes. Jonathan, could you get my handbag, darling?
是的 乔纳森 把我的手袋递过来 宝贝
Thank you, yes.
谢谢你 是的
Yes, yes.
对 对
Bloggs, Bloggs, Bloggs, Bloggs. It’s rather fast.
布洛格斯 布洛格斯 有点快了
You don’t have to go so fast. Sorry.
你泵得有点太快了 对不起
Don’t go so fast. I’m not a balloon.
不用泵那么快 我不是气球