I can’t see that you love him when you behave like that.
从现在开始 你要答应我做个好女孩
Now you must promise to be a good girl, Bess.
我答应会做个好女孩
I promise to be a good girl.
我对自己的举动感到抱歉 母亲
I’m sorry for the way I behaved, Mother.
没关系 贝丝
That’s all right, Bessie.
母亲 杨不在的时候 我可以回您家住一段时间吗
Mother, would it be okay if I came home for a bit while Jan’s away?
当然可以 贝丝
Of course it would, Bessie.
好了
Okay.
抱住它
Get on it.
涂一点润滑屎
A little bit of this shit.
嗯
Mmm!
我靠
Oh, shit.
– 真棒 – 对吧
– Nice. – Huh?
现在海浪大了很多
You know the waves are…
天呐 你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
Jesus Christ. What the fuck’s wrong with you?
摔倒了 给我来支烟
Just piss. Just give me one.
等一会儿
Just wait.
– 你知道的 这里有 – 靠
– Now, you know, there’s some nice… – Shit.
– 抱歉 伙计们 – 把那个破收音机给扔了
– Sorry, guys. – Just throw the goddamn radio away.
这里没有一样东西能管用
You can’t get anything in here anyhow.
你和你那台烂收音机
You and your fucking radio.
不 操
No! Fuck!
– 天呐 – 来跳舞 跳舞
– Geez! – Come on. Dance. Dance.
失火了
Fire!
失火了
Fire!
你干嘛
What? Oh!
– 把毛巾还给我 – 有种就来抢啊
– Ah! Shit. – Whoo, whoo! Whoo, whoo, whoo!
– 站住 – 过来抢呀
– Hey! – Toro, toro, toro!
他说要打电♥话♥来吗
Didn’t he say he’d call?
想要我和你一起等吗
Do you want me to wait with you?
好呀
Yes, please.
轮班的人死到哪里去了
Where the fuck is the second shift?
我要打通电♥话♥
I got a phone call to make.
我要去医院上班了
I gotta go to the hospital.
– 你冷吗 – 不冷
– Are you cold? – No.
真的吗
No?
照顾好自己
You all right?
别等太久
Don’t wait too long, will ya?
时间晚了
Oh, shit.
皮姆 我要打通电♥话♥ 你出去一下
Pim, I gotta make a phone call. Get out of here.
喂
Hello?
贝丝在吗
Oh, uh, is Bess there?
请稍等
One moment.
贝丝 贝丝
Bess. Bess.
– 是你吗 贝丝 – 是我
– Is that you, Bess? – Hi.
对不起 电♥话♥打晚了
Oh, I’m sorry. I couldn’t get to the phone earlier.
没关系
That’s okay.
怎么 你不爱我了吗
Well, don’t you love me anymore?
噢
Oh.
我当然爱你
Of course I do.
说来听听
Say so then.
我下定决心不想说
I’d made up my mind not to.
每个人都说我太爱你了
Everyone says that I love you too much, and…
如果你知道我爱你有多深
if you found out how much I loved you…
你也许会不高兴
You might get upset…
因为我们此时没有在一起
because we’re not together right now.
贝丝 永远不要停止说爱我 听见了吗
Oh, Bess, never stop saying you love me. You hear?
– 是的 – 不用管别人的闲言碎语
– Yes. – No matter what anybody says.
好的
Yes.
说吧
Say it then.
我好爱好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我能听见你的呼吸声
I can hear you breathing.
你能听见我的吗
Can you hear me?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
想象你在我身边
That you’re here.
– 你在干什么 – 嗯
– What are you doing? – Mmm.
呃
Uh…
我正在抚摸你的手臂
I’m touching your arms…
你的胸膛
and your chest…
还有肚子
and your tummy…
还有
and…
你的肉♥棒♥
Your prick.
你的肉♥棒♥真是雄伟
You’re so huge.
十天后 杨会回家待一个星期
Jan will be home in 10 days for a week.
什么
Pardon?
十天后 杨会回家待一个星期
Jan will be home in 10 days for a week.
彼茨
Pits?
– 嗨 – 你怎么回来了
– Hi. – What are you doing here?
杨在哪里
Where’s Jan?
只有我一个人回来 我弄伤了手腕
I’m the only one back. Hurt my wrist.
– 他们送我回家 – 原来如此
– They sent me home. – Oh.
杨托付我带回他的爱
He sends his love.
– 你要放假多久 – 只有三天
– How long have you got off now? – Well, only three days.
– 时间真短 – 是啊
– Oh. – Yeah.
你知道我的
You know me. Ha.
我回来了 噢 抱歉
I’m back. Oh, sorry.
她睡了多久
How long has she been asleep?
你又怎么了 猫咬走你的舌头了吗
What’s the matter with you? Cat got your tongue?
你拿走我的月历了吗
Have you taken my calendar?
什么
What?
– 你拿走我的月历了吗 – 不 我没有
– Have you taken my calendar? – No, I have not.
我拿走你的月历干什么
What would I want with your calendar?
别胡扯了
Don’t be ridiculous.
– 是你拿走的 – 我没有拿
– You’ve taken it. – I have not taken it.
– 就是你拿的 – 我不知道你在说什么
– Yes, you have. – I don’t know what you’re talking about.
什么月历
What calendar?
你放在哪里
Where is it?
贝丝 你不能再这样下去
Bess, you’ve got to stop all this, you know.
杨不在这里时 你也要活下去
You’ve got to go on living when he isn’t here.
他没死 你也还活着 你明白我的意思吗
I mean, he’s not dead. You’re not dead. You know what I mean?
– 还给我 – 你不能再这样下去
– Give it to me. – You just… You’ve got to stop it.
( 十一月 我爱杨 )
嘘
Shh.
– 没什么 继续睡吧 – 怎么回事
– It’s all right. Nothing. Go back to sleep. – What’s going on?
– 一切都好 – 是贝丝吗
– It’s all right. it’s all right. – Was that Bess?
– 不 没事的 – 她又发神经
– No, it’s okay. – Bit of hysterics.
不是的 一切都好
No, no. it’s all right. I’ll…
– 我会处理的 – 家里不准她这样胡闹下去
– I’ll sort it out. – We’re not to have this carry-on in the house.
– 我知道 您继续睡觉吧 – 她太糟糕了
– I know. Just stay where you are. Go back to sleep. – It’s terrible.
贝丝·麦克尼尔
Bess McNeill…
你多年祈祷得来的真爱
for many years you’ve prayed for love.
我该把它收回吗
Shall I take it away from you again?
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
不 不要
Oh. No.
我一直珍爱这份礼物
I’m still grateful for love.
那你想怎么样
What do you want then?
我祈祷杨能够回家
I pray for Jan to come home.
他十天后就会回家
He will be coming home in 10 days.
你必须学会忍♥耐 你应该知道的
You must learn to endure. You know that.
等待太煎熬了
I can’t wait.
这一点都不像你 贝丝
This is unlike you, Bess.
海那边 有人需要杨和他的工作
Out there, there are people who need Jan and his work.
他们怎么办
What about them?
我只在乎杨 其他的人和事都无关紧要
They don’t matter. Nothing else matters.
我只希望杨能早点回家
I just want Jan home again.
我祈求您
I pray to you.
拜托让他早点回家
Oh, please, won’t you send him home?
你确定这是你想要的吗
Are you sure that’s what you want?
是的
Yes.
很好 弄上来
Okay. Get her up.