It’s good you told me.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
我得走了
I have to go.
– 我能帮你做什么吗 – 不用了
– Is there anything I can do for you? – No.
任何事都行
Anything at all?
有一件事
Yes.
请你帮我祈祷杨能早日康复
I’d like you to go to Jan and pray for him to be cured…
并重新下床走路
and to rise from his bed and walk.
你能载我去那艘大船吗
Will you take me to the big ship?
还要去吗
Again?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
天父 您为什么不与我同在
Father, why aren’t you with me?
我与你同在 贝丝
I am with you, Bess.
你找我有何请求
What do you want from me?
您刚才在哪里
Where were you?
你不知道还有其他人想要跟我交谈吗
Well, don’t you think I have other people who want to talk to me?
噢 那是当然
Oh, of course.
这点我倒没想到
I hadn’t thought of that.
有个叫贝丝的蠢女孩
There’s this silly little thing called Bess…
总是要我跟她谈话
who keeps on wanting me to talk to her…
搞得我焦头烂额
so my work’s been piling up a bit.
但您此时与我同在
But you’re with me now?
我当然与你同在 贝丝
Of course I am, Bess.
你知道我无所不在
You know that.
感谢您
Thank you.
不好意思 你有事找我吗
I’m sorry. Do you need me?
没有 你就留在这里吧
No, no, that’s all right. Stay there.
贝丝请我帮她祈祷
Bess asked me to pray.
祈祷什么
For what?
祈祷杨活下来
For Jan’s life.
祈祷奇迹出现
For a miracle.
如果杨能活下来那可真是奇迹了
Yeah, that would be a miracle.
敬爱的上帝
Dear God…
我祈祷杨能早日康复
I pray that Jan gets better…
并重新下床走路
that he rises from his bed and walks.
我是嘟嘟·麦克尼尔护士
Sister McNeill here.
我们会医好你
We’ll make you better.
杨在哪里 我想要见他
Where’s Jan? I’d like to see him.
现在不行 亲爱的 你要动手术
No, not now, love. You’re gonna have an operation now.
我想要见他
I want to see him.
现在不行 你得动手术
Not now. You need an operation.
不 我现在就要见杨
No, I’ve got to see Jan.
求求你 嘟嘟
Please, Dodo.
好吧 停下
All right. All right, stop.
她想要见杨 我这就带她去见杨
She wants to see Jan. I’m gonna take her to see Jan.
让开 不要挡路 帮帮我
Come on. Out the way, for God’s sake. Help me. Come on.
走开 别挡道
Move, for Christ’s sake!
好了 看呐
All right. All right.
他就在那边
Here you go. There you are.
你看见了吗
You can see him now, can’t you?

How’s he…
他的情况如何
How’s he doing?

He’s…
他有没有好转一些
Is he not any better?
不 他没有好转
No. No, he’s not.

Oh.
我还以为他现在会好转一些
I thought he might be better now.
也许我自始至终都错了
Maybe I was wrong after all.
我们快送她进去
Okay, let’s get her inside.
– 拿走这些 – 是
– Take those. – Yeah.
好了
Okay.
小心 准备
Take care. Let’s go.
一二三
One, two, three.
上来
There we go.
没事了 亲爱的
It’s all right, love.
– 贝丝 你还认得我吗 – 是的
– Hi, Bess. Do you know me? – Yes, I am.
脉搏 九十
Pulse, 90.
– 出了什么事 – 不知道
– What happened? Do you know? – No.
– 血压 一百 – 好的
– Pressure, 100. – Okay.
– 血压多少 – 一百
– Blood pressure? – 100.
你不会有事的 亲爱的 你会好起来
You’ll be all right, love. You’ll be all right.
我要看一下她的背 翻过来
I’m just gonna have a look at her back. There we go.
拿剪刀给我
Okay. Give me the scissors.
– 是 – 好的
– Yes. – All right.
母亲
Mother.
母亲
Mother.
她在这里
Here she is.
噢 贝丝
Oh, Bessie.
贝丝
Bess.
我很抱歉自己不是个好女孩 母亲
I’m sorry that I could not be good, Mother.
没关系 贝丝
It’s all right, Bessie.
你祖父不能来 他很抱歉
Your grandfather’s… sorry he couldn’t come.
请您告诉祖父 我爱他
Will you tell him that I love him?
我很高兴您来了 母亲
I’m glad that you came, Mother.
检查血压多少
Blood pressure?

Yeah.
– 血压正下降 – 对
– It’s going down. – Right.
– 马上增加两单位 – 加两单位
– Two units now. Two units. Immediately. – Two units.
贝丝 我们准备让你躺下来一点
We’re just gonna lower you down a bit now. All right, love?
小心头部
Take her head.
抬稳
There we go.
– 这很容易 对吧 – 对
– That was easy, wasn’t it? – Yeah.
你会好起来的
Yeah. Gonna be all right.
嘟嘟
Oh, Do…
嘟嘟 抱着我
Dodo, h-hold me.
好的 我来抱着你
Yeah, I’m holding you.
– 亲爱的 我就在这里 – 我很 我很害怕
– It’s all right, love. I’m here. I’m here. – I’m… I’m afraid.
我知道 我知道你很害怕
I know… I know you are.

Jan?

Jan.
嘘 安静
Shh, now. Shush.
我好害怕
I’m frightened.
这一切
It’s…
这一切全是错的
it’s all wrong.
脉搏停止
No pulse.
贝丝
Bess?
让开 准备急救
Stand clear. Stand clear.
让开 让开
Clear! Clear!
一切都会好起来的
It’s gonna be all right.
好女孩 加油
That’s a good girl. Come on.
– 好了 可以停止了 – 什么 你什么意思
– Okay, you can stop now. – Wh-Wh… What do you mean?
她走了 嘟嘟 她走了
She’s gone, Dodo. She’s gone.
她走了
She’s gone.
– 不 – 她走了
– No. – She’s gone.

No.
贝丝 贝丝
Bess. Bess.
听我说
Listen to me.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我非常抱歉
I’m… I’m sorry.
嘟嘟
Dodo.

No.
嘟嘟 我们走吧
Come on, Dodo. Let’s go.
走吧
Come on.
不 我很抱歉
No, I’m sorry.
( 尾声 葬礼 )
你在报告中将死者描述成
You have described the deceased as…
“一个性格不成熟 情绪不稳定的人”
“an immature, unstable person…”
因丈夫受伤而大受打击
a person who, due to the trauma of her husband’s illness…
终日沉迷于
gave way in obsessive fashion…
“杂乱的 不正常的性♥爱♥关系”
“to an exaggerated, perverse form of sexuality.”
你想要修正一下诊断细节吗
Would you like to clarify that to the inquiry?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!