Where’s that little piece of shit?
他正在制一批货
He’s finishing up a batch.
去找他 带过来
Well, go get him. Bring him here.
-杰克叔叔 -不
– Uncle Jack– – No, no, no, no.
这家伙说我是骗子
This one here calling me a liar?
他侮辱了你 我和所有人
He just insulted you, he insulted me, all of us.
老天 快点 去
Jesus. Hustle it up. Come on.
做个了结
Let’s get this over with.
我要让你知道自己大错特错了
I’m gonna show you just how wrong you are,
然后我会亲手一枪爆了你的头
then I’m putting that bullet in your head myself.
看到了吗 你这混♥蛋♥
You see what I’m talking about, you son of a bitch?
你觉得他看起来像合伙人吗
Now, this look like a partner to you?
走近点 好好看
Come here. Take a look.
过来
Come here!
仔细看看他
Take a look at him.
打量一下
Have a gander.
这就是我的合伙人
This is my partner.
对吧 合伙人 兄弟
Right, partner? Right, buddy?
勤劳的好合伙人 五五分账的合伙人
Hardworking, good partner. 50-50 partner.
你能他妈快点吗 赶紧
Can you hurry this shit up? Make it quick?
托德 拉开他
Toddy, get him off, would ya?
没错 托德 拉开他俩
Yeah, Toddy, get them both off.
杰克叔叔
Uncle Jack…
天呐
Jesus.
怀特先生
Mr. White…
等等
Wait. Wait.
你想要回钱 对吧
You want your money, right?
你想知道钱在哪吗
You wanna know where it is?
如果你扣动扳机 就永远…
You pull that trigger, you’ll never…
开枪
Do it.
你想这样
You want this.
说出来
Say the words.
说你自己想死
Say you want this!
你不说我就不开枪
Nothing happens until I hear you say it.
我想死
I want this.
那你自己动手
Then do it yourself.
快接啊
Pick up the phone.

Hello?
事成了吗
Is it done?
他死了吗
Is he gone?
是的 成了
Yeah, it’s done.
他死了
He’s gone.
他们都死了
They’re all gone.
托德 你是谁
Todd? Who is this?
我是沃尔特
It’s Walt.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
不太舒服吧
Kind of under the weather?
好像得了流感
Like you’ve got the flu?
那是因为我给你下了蓖麻毒
That would be the ricin I gave you.
我装进了甜菊糖里
I slipped it into that stevia crap
你每次喝茶都放
that you keep putting in your tea.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
永别了 莉迪亚
Goodbye, Lydia.
*一切都是我咎由自取*
*Guess I got what I deserved*
*让你等待了这么久 我的爱人*
*Kept you waiting there too long my love*
*虽然我一言不发*
*All that time without a word*
*但我不会忘记*
*Didn’t know you’d think that I’d forget*
*不会后悔*
*Or I’d regret*
*我对你特别的爱*
*The special love I had for you*
*我的淡蓝色*
*My baby blue*
*一日三秋*
*All the days became so long*
*我不会辜负你*
*Did you really think I’d do you wrong*
*当我对你放手*
*Dixie, when I let you go*
*我已确信*
*Thought you’d realize that I would know*
*你会看到*
*I would show*
*我对你特别的爱*
*The special love I have for you*
*永别了 老白*
*My baby blue*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!